Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Stepfamily {ooc}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Stepfamily {ooc}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:40 pm

The Stepfamily

From a Wilson point of view;
Your father passed away 2 years ago of lung cancer. Your mother works as a sucessful lawyer who works long hours and barely has time to spend with you and your siblings. One day she comes home and tells you that she is engaged to a man named John Andrews; a welathy stock broker who also leads a busy life. Now, you will be moving in with him and his family in a home located in Glouster, Massachusetts, that is new to post family. You know that you won't be accepted by this high-standard family. Your family's reputation isn't the greatest, considering you're all known for doing drugs, drinking, fighting, screaming and throwing police-attracted parties.

From an Andrews point of view;
Your mother disappeared from your life three Christmas' ago. She had been secretly dating another man for years, but had decided to leave on that Christmas and you haven't seen or heard from her since. This lead to a slight depression in your father but also a big increase in the amount of time he spent at work. When your father announces that he will be getting married and a bunch of low-life kids will be moving into a new home with you, you don't like the idea. Your father barely gives you guys enough attention, and now you'll get even less of it.

Rules
-This is going to be a literate roleplay, meaning that no posts under two-hundred words will be tolerated. Use good grammar and spelling or else you will be kicked out.
-Don't join the roleplay if you are going to post once. If you do, you will recieve an annoying series of PMs from me reminding you to post. I hate it when roleplays die because of people like you ;D!
-Be realistic. You aren't going to be shooting eachother or making out with your own blood siblings.
-One character per person.
-PM me if you would like a character younger than ten years old. If your character is going to be over eighteen, they can't leave because they are old enough. That's just pointless. They have to follow the same rules or else they'll be kicked out.

Name;
Age; 10+
Gender;
Orienation;
Personality; A decent sized paragraph
Appearence; No anime

Wilson Family
-Jennifer Williams: Sixteen
-Owen Hugh Wilson: Seventeen
-Kaytlin "Kay" Denise Wilson: Sixteen
-
-
-

Andrews Family
- Aika Andrews: Seventeen
-Daniel *Dan or Danny* Andrews: Eighteen, almost Nineteen
-
-
-
-
Last edited by Havenxxx on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Step Family {ooc}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Can I reserve a Wilson girl?
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Stepfamily {ooc}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Andrews girl reserved, please? I'm working on my character sheet now, and should have it up shortly. Like, fifteen or so minutes.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Step Family {ooc}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Jennifer Megan Wilson

Age;;

Gender;;
Female

Nicknames;;
Jenn; Spark; Meg; Pixie;

Orienation;
BiCurious

Personality;;
Jenn loves to party, just like the rest of her family. She keeps average grades, just to keep the teachers off her back. She likes to live life to the fullest, and tries to enjoy every minute of it. Her entire family has a reputation of partying; she fits in perfectly. She loves people, loves to dance, and laughter can practically get her high. She can be rather sarcastic, and sometimes a bit rude; but in a joking way. She doesn't like to see peope hurt- especially by her own hand, although she tends to cause it a lot. She loves loud music, and is adicted to the feeling of the music blasting, and people crouded around dancing while the floor vibrates near the speakers.

Despite her hyped up life style, when it comes to relationships, she likes people that are more calm; which is a big part of why she doesn't date much. She is BiCurious, and she has had countless make-out sessions with both guys and girls at parties, and everyone assumes she isn't a virgin; but she is. Of course, she doesn't tell anyone that. She finds it quite amusing that everyone assumes such.
My Website!Hug Button!
ā™„ ā™„ ā™„ Syyrannezzera ā™„ ā™„ ā™„

Click here to visit Kuramia Academy

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melophone_Master on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Name: Owen Hugh Wilson
Age; 17
Gender; Male
Orienation; Straight
Personality; Rebellious. Owen straight up hates to follow orders. He doesn't like to be told what to do and doesn't do what he is told. He is stubborn and head stong. If he wants something you can bet your bottom dollar he is going to get it. However being he doesn't come from a rich family his determination, for getting the things he wants, has made him a hard worker. He is a smooth-talking, bad-boy, who's always got something to say, and doesn't know when to shut his mouth. However no matter how strong-willed and loud he can be people still seem to keep him around, why? Because he is loyal. It might take a lot to get past the 'I am a bad-boy and I'll do whatever I want' attitude he has, but once you do squirm your way into his heart he will stand-by you through thick and thin.
Appearence; Image

Sorry wrote it quickly, I have added some comas now. Hope it meets your approval, this looks like a great roleplay and I really would like to join.
Last edited by Melophone_Master on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Melophone_Master
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Name;
Aika Andrews
Age;
Seventeen
Gender;
Female
Orienation;
Bisexual
Personality;
Aika is a sweet and kind girl. She's a big daddy's girl, and after she found out that he was getting re-married to a women with more kids, then Aika sheded her good girl image and started acting up. She gest very jealous easily over her dad. After her mom left, she grew closer to her father and counted on him for anything. Aika won't do anything she doesn't want to do-no matter what you tell or offer her, she'll still refuse. Aika is independent and friendly, sometimes. She is strong and brave, not being afraid of anything except for losing someone close to her.
Appearence;
See -->
Last edited by Aika on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:40 pm

You're accepted, Nezzera.

Okay, Lavender.

Aika, I'm not intending to be rude, but neither of the families are going to be of Japanese decent, so it wouldn't really make sense for her to appear Japanese.

Melophone, can you just add in commas so it is easier to read? It's confusing me without them in there. Sorry!

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:49 pm

It's alright-I edited it to another picture. Hope that one is alright. ^_^

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:31 am

dude, save me an Andrews boy.... please.....

I g2g to school but I'll post the person tonight....

Edit::: ((Ok heres whet I got so far.....))

Name: Daniel *Dan or Danny* Andrews
Orientation: Straight
Personality: ((Will edit when Iā€™m completely finished))

With an IQ of 187, Dan is a Genius according to the government but doesnā€™t show of his above normal intelligence vary often, but when he dose itā€™s normally during school. He isnā€™t one of those nerdy kids who spends way too much time inside studying, and If you truly knew him youā€™d know that. He spends most of his time at the mall hanging with his friends.

He goes to Preparatory school, where he got a full scholarship, He has also been accepted to some of the counties best universities (Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, etc). But heā€™s not sure if he even wants to go to college. Maybe time is all he needs to make a decision.
Appearance:
Last edited by Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prison? no I can't go to prison? not for a cute little Bunny Rabbit!!!

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:52 pm

I'd like to reserve and Andrews girl (:
I'll have her sheet up in a little while. Ty!
ā™„UCTigeretteā™„
ā™„ImagineThat!ā™„
ā™„RaeRaeButterflyā™„
ā™„Musicā™„
ā™„Lavenderā™„
ā™„Aikaā™„
ā™„Nezzeraā™„
ā™„Arikiā™„
ā™„Adriannaā™„
ā™„TƦfarĆ³sā™„
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

ā™„OriginalSixā™„

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:01 pm

Edit when you can, guys.

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Name; Kaytlin "Kay" Denise Wilson
Age; 16
Gender; Female
Orienation; Straight
Personality; Kay may like parties, but she also has college aspirations. She is the quietest bunch of the family and wont go looking for a party. She's rather get lost in a good book; but if a party comes her way, she's all for it. Being very close to her sister, Jenn, Kay is introduced to new kinds of music every day, and pretty much loves everything. Also, Jenn's love of dancing has transferred onto Kay, and she's pretty good at it. (Dirty-Dancing being her specialty.)
She gets dragged to parties a lot, and doesn't mind much, and though she is very quiet; if you get into a fight with her, expect to be mentally manipulated and humiliated in front of everyone who is watching. That's her favorite way to let off some steam, and she's very good at it. Image
Kay, when it comes to relationships, is scared to care about anyone in that "special way". She's insecure(to a degree), and has only had one relationship in her life. Let's just say it ended badly. She hates promiscuity and, though she often has the opportunity, usually keeps her hands, lips, and other body parts to herself; Even at the most crazy parties.

Other; One of her favorite things to do is go tanning.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Everyone is accepted so far :D.

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby star_kid on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Name;
James "Jimmy" Wilson

Age;

Gender;
Male

Orienation;
Straight

Personality;
If there were two things Jimmy can't do, it was giving up and just shutting up about it. He never back down from a challenge, whether it be verbal or physical. He didn't take giving up very lightly and tried his best to swerve from that path, and the fact that he was all too stubborn to even think about it that added to that idea. He likes making himself an example to people, coming off as more of a smart-ass and a braggart. But he does it with a good heart, its just really hard to see. He just never understood the concept of "enough is enough."

He considers himself as responsible, only when it involves his siblings in a live or die situation. But his being "responsible" doesn't really stop him from joining in with his peer's drug parties and alcohol binges. Nonetheless, he is very caring with people that matter to him and will do anything for the, make it legal or not.
All I'm hoping for is one
Image[F]alling [S]tarImage
to wish for you everyday!

star_kid
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Youre accepted star kid. Hopefully I will be able to put an IC up tomorrow but sign ups are still open.

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Name; Meghan Grace Andrews
Age; Ten
Gender; Female
Orienation; Heterosexual

Name; Regan Kate Wilson
Age; Fourteen
Gender; Female
Orienation; Heterosexual

I will edit this :].

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Thu May 20, 2010 9:09 am

hmm.. This totally could have been very mcuh so amazing..
It should be restarted. (:

Nezzera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Fri May 21, 2010 11:34 pm

She just restarted this a few weeks ago.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Sat May 22, 2010 12:03 am

Are the spots all full up..?

If not.. link...?

Nezzera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sat May 22, 2010 1:07 am

I'm not sure, but you can find out by looking through her posts for the thread. I'm talking to her on AIM and she said shell look at your profile even if it says the spots are all full because it died out but recently so she will keep the same thread just revive it.

Writer
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!