Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Stigma Of Trouble Making (Drama Idea)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

The Stigma Of Trouble Making (Drama Idea)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Hey there everyone, No Vacancy Motel here with my new idea for a role play. It's going to be a teen drama (I can see you trying to back out now, please don't let the teen thing turn you off.) with plenty of the main aspects of drama. Namely it will be heavily driven by the characters and the way they want to go with it.

Its going to be set in a small town, specifically one that has a lot of close-minded individuals who don't want trouble makers in their town. But of course, no small town is complete with a few token bad apples and those will be the main characters of this role play. I don't have anything fleshed out in a defined form yet but I do have a few character roles set up already and a little bit of information written out.

Mayberry, I know it doesn't sound like the name of a town but believe me...it unfortunately is. Population? Maybe 700, so in the span of a year its easy to get to know everyone here and learn who to hang with and who to avoid. Our little town is outfitted of course with only the best - by the standards of the older generation at least. If you walked up to any random Peggy-Lynn or Deborah-Anne on the street and asked them about the place its likely you would get two answers.

"We've got the best school around these parts, Father Augustine helps to run it alongside the Church, he is such a great man for all he does."

And

"Its best you stay away from the kids that hang out down by the lake, they make all the trouble around here."

Those kids are us, and if it isn't already apparent we are pretty infamous around here. For nothing more than being who we are. I know, utter bullshit right? I would disagree with their views on us, but I'm not going to lie, because we are trouble makers.

There are a few character roles already laid out.

[Boy 1]|Age: 15-16| The New Boy| Younger brother of [Girl 1]| Taken already.
[Boy 1] and his sister are the new kids and town and find out pretty quick that things aren't the same as they were in L.A. where they lived before. But to [Boy 1] it seems that his older sister is having all the luck when it comes to making a good impression on the towns folk. Like a trouble magnet he makes friends [Boy 2], [Boy 3], and [Boy 4] almost immediately despite his parents worries.

[Girl 1]|Age: 17-18| The New Girl| Older sister of [Boy 1]
[Girl 1] was not happy at all when her parents moved her to this little backwoods town without even a shopping mall to its name. She met [Boy 3] in the first few weeks and decided he would be the type of boy to piss her parents off and started dating him. However she is definitely not friends with his friends, and usually hangs around [Girl 2] the most. She and her brother get along just about as well as a cat and a dog.

[Boy 2]|Age:16-17|The Sheriffs Son
Has lived in Mayberry his entire life and has been best friends with [Boy 3] since he was old enough to talk. He is always doing the baddest things because he figures he can get away with more. He has a sort of bitterly respecting relationship with [Girl 1] only because shes dating his best friend. He is friends with [Boy 1], [Boy 3], and [Boy 4]

[Girl 2] Age: 16-17| The Innocent One |
She is Father Augustine's niece and is under his care while living in Mayberry due to certain discrepancies her own parents have been accused of. She has a crush on [Boy 3] but knows that because her friend [Girl 1] is dating him it will probably never work out. She is friends with [Boy 2] but because he is known for trouble they are never seen hanging out together in public.

[Boy 3] Age: 17-18 | The Stoic Leader |
Spends most of his time skipping class to hang out with his friends [Boy 1], [Boy 2], [Boy 4] or his girlfriend [Girl 1]. He is usually the one who leads in the antics, and is the number one name on everyone lips when things go amiss in Mayberry. Its hard to say how many times he's had a visit from [Boy 2's] father.

[Boy 4] Age: 19-20| The Dangerous One |
A drop-out who lives alone with his reclusive father down by the lake. He was friends with [Boy 2] and [Boy 3] before he dropped out which meant he kept his relations with them to this day. Just recently he has made friends with [Boy 1]. He has his eyes on [Girl 2] most of the townspeople fear him and his father.

(Of course there will probably be a lot more roles added in, but I figured why not start with a few and see how much interest it gets before adding in more to the tangled web.)
~ Dont Forget To Dream ~

No Vacancy Motel

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Stigma Of Trouble Making (Drama Idea)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TragicHeroine on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:38 pm

I'm so interesting in this! it sounds like a lot of fun! :D
If you do ever make it into a roleplay, it would be awesome to be a part of it!
I'd probably end up creating The Innocent One.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TragicHeroine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Awesome! I haven't really thought out every part of it so if you have any ideas feel free to throw them out there.

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:59 pm

I would totally be Girl 1 if you do make this an rp!

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Its extremely likely that I will be making this Roleplay in the near future, I just want to see how much interest there will actually be in it and if anyone has ideas they would like to see added in.

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slowbro on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:51 am

I would definitely be interested if you created the rp~ :)

Slowbro
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!