Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Survival Kit Academy

The Survival Kit Academy

a part of “The Survival Kit Academy”, a fictional universe by Kapento.

Young mages and demons are forced to work together. (Full.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Survival Kit Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Survival Kit Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:45 am

Yes, the doppelgangers will be NPC's. I figured that would be easier for everyone?. X3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Still waiting on Grim before I post. Should I just go on without him?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Ahahahaha is Makoto screwed ._. and Feyblue, I can't wait to see your next post so I guess it depends on you xD

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:14 am

For Group two, I would suggest continuing on for now without Grim, and just "assume" that your teacher is there with you. Grim will catch up in the meantime. You can do what every other group is doing and make your way to the area your group is destined to go (Just assume your teacher has shown you the map), discuss a plan, and all that. Just imagine your teacher is taking a hands-off approach and letting you guys take the lead, if it helps. X3

Also, I'll have a post up for Baron later today.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:26 am

Likewise with Group three, I think we'll just "assume" Kali is with us for now, until Grim can catch up. Hopefully Grimmy can get a post up real soon. X3

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:23 am

So, we've finished our challenge first. Should we pretend that everyone was there by the time we got back or we could say that we've been here first :3

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:41 am

@Chrian
Your group can say they were there first. X3

Since your group will be back at the academy, they can go for a wonder around the place, such as to the cafeteria, or the garden, or something like that for the meantime until the others get back. X3
Last edited by Kapento on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:28 am

Okay, I'll wait Akantha to post then :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Okay, Chesire_Girl PMed me and we've been discussing about our plot. So, she gave me her permission to let Midora control Kou, and it took me quite some times to write my latest post, just saying. Hope you like it :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Wonderful post, Chrian. X3

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:17 pm

So... I'm not sure what to do as a member of group 3. Has anyone tried to contact Grim yet? Is there a reason they're posting or are they just dropping out? I'd love to continue but at this point I'm not sure what to do.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:22 pm

@group 2 members: I won't be able to post any time soon since I'll be taking a 13 hour flight within...4 hours. I'll be typing up a post while hovering above the Pacific, but if you guys wants to skip without Makoto please do just go ahead and I'll edit my post when I see the changes :) thanks!

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:24 pm

I'll get to posting really soon. Let me just read over some of the posts and get started.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:51 pm

That's fine, Herelie. There isn't much for Raisa to do until Makoto has made his move, and Rabesach just did his thingy, so I'll just wait for your post to respond. ^_^ I'm looking forward to it!

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:56 am

@Keen
I sent another PM to Grim, about their inactivity and such, hopefully I'll get a response. I informed them that if they do not reply back to me within the next day or two, I may have to remove their characters as result of their inactivity. I really don't want to be mean, or sound like it, but I guess I might have to be.

Anyway, I understand your dilemma, so don't worry! I'll know what to do when, or if, I get a response from them. The only thing I could suggest would be to have Kris carry on with the exercise with Adrianne, though I could understand if you wanted to wait to hear back from Grim.

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:02 pm

On another note, I also sent Quelle a note about their inactivity and haven't gotten a response. I don't know whether to ditch their character or not, and I don't even know if Orokay and Pusheen are still in this. Any thoughts, anyone?

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:44 pm

I posted a few days ago, I'm just waiting on Pusheen.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Ah, thanks for letting me know Orokay! X3

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:49 pm

I'm with Orokay on that note. I am waiting on Pusheen :(

Also, writing up Yuuto's post now. Writers block is killing me but please expect in within ten minutes at least.

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:01 am

Well, I think if you still didn't receive any answer then you should considered ditching it

chrian.
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!