Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The 'Them'.

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

The 'Them'.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Obnoxious.Factor on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Zombies, some call them. The living dead, others call them. Night walkers. Here, they are called the "Them". They come to eat your flesh and tear you limb from limb, and they don't care how loud you scream, because they will continue until there is no more of you left.

"Thanks to Dr. Robert Morrison, Zombies exist. A science experiment gone wrong...William Taylor donated his body to scientific research and experimentation when he passed away three months ago, and immediately Dr. Morrison went to work. Trying to create a modern-day Frankenstein. He succeeded, Williamstein was born. He walked, talked, and breathed just like Frankenstein. Though he was as pale as a ghost, and his skin seemed very clammy. Weeks later, Williamstein began getting sores, and boils, that would leak blood, and then his temper went out of control...

RECORDING:

"9-1-1, what is your emergency?"

"P-please, help me! W-williamstein has gone on a wild ram- arhhgh!"

"Sir, excuse me, sir?"

Dial tone....

-End-

That was Dr. Robert Morrison, he's passed. Our modern day Frankenstein has not been found. Though all over the east coast people have been acting strange, Zombie-like. Like Frankenstein.

This is Mayra Collins - Channel 6, action news."

"That was five years ago. The whole east coast is a ghost town, there are only a few of us left, we're trying to stay close, but often we find ourselves alone. Trying to stay away from the 'Them'. The skies lately have been gray, cars are parked all over the roads, skulls, bones and such are scattered every where, and animals run wild. I wonder what it's like on the west-coast...I really wonder. I'm scared....This is Aurora, signing out."

My character is Aurora...The Template will be posted soon.
→Do not fear your fate.←
←

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Obnoxious.Factor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: The 'Them'.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:14 pm

i would like to join, if spots are still open
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:28 pm

I want to join if possible
Support my Rp!

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-war-light-t37264.html

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Saddeus, are you following me?
seriously, dude, how many times have you been right after me on the new posts?

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:38 pm

to be honest i havent noticed whenever i see a new topic i find interesting i join thats it.

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:55 pm

So we just have similar tastes...okay, i can live with that
but i'm watching you O_O

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:58 pm

o.o should i be scared?

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:07 am

you should be very, very scared...
lol, just kidding, dude, dont worry

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:18 am

k then lol

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:23 am

ME! MEMEMEMEMEMEME! I WANT TO KEEL ZOMBIESZ!!!! ME MEMEMEME!!!!! lol I would like to join. :P
Good Things End with "Game Over", but Great Things "Retry".

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Obnoxious.Factor on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:21 am

You guys may join. I just have to Post my Character and the Template. My templates don't consist of much, thanks for joining. This is just enough people for a decent roleplay.

Obnoxious.Factor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Oh, I was planning to join, too. D: Just in case you need me, I'm here :D
This Time Baby , I'll Be
Bulletproof .

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:34 pm

So when is this gonna start? (also murder, what anime is your sig from?)

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sidlow on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:56 pm

Can i please join aswell if there any spaces left

Sidlow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:07 am

Oh, yeahh, it's from Ouran.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!