Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The things that hide in the dark...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The things that hide in the dark...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:02 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The things that hide in the dark..."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The things that hide in the dark...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:46 am

Heyyyy, I'd like to create a character :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:18 pm

Go for it. No sheet required. Just give me the basics. I am really trusting people to know what they need and don't need in a character sheet. No preference for pic, whatever you like.

I myself will be making up a professor, new to the school and of course any other NPC's needed.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:26 am

Submitted a WIP before I run off to work. Not sure I'll have more time today (deadline) but perhaps tomorrow!

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harley_Queenn_87 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:18 pm

I'd love to create a character for this ! Are there any specificities for student characters, such as age(s) ? If so, let me know !

Harley_Queenn_87
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Nope. No restrictions as I am hoping players are able to be creative and mature when creating their characters.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harley_Queenn_87 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:52 pm

I submitted my character sheet. I hope it's okay that it's a liiiittle "bare," as I want to develop him more in the story rather than all at the beginning. I'd rather give him room to grow. (: Excited about this RP !

Harley_Queenn_87
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:10 pm

Going to give people until Saturday to do what they need with characters and so I can get mine in. I am hoping to kick this off on Sunday with the first post.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:56 am

Sure, will be done with my character soon ^_^

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:19 pm

Approved the ones submitted, even the WIP I will post Sunday evening, late.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:18 pm

Will finish mine tomorrow, unforeseen circumstances arose and are being dealt with.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:20 pm

No problem. Even if they aren't done by the first post it is fine. A basic is all we need as the rest can develop as we go.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:36 pm

Held out to see if Silverlight was going to get a character in. Will give till tomorrow and the first post is up regardless.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harley_Queenn_87 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:56 am

I don't see any posts ?

Harley_Queenn_87
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:06 pm

Sorry that was typed on my phone - first post will go up regardless. I was giving a bit more time but I don't want to wait.

Working on it now so should be up in a couple of hours.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:46 pm

Just checking in as post has been up in the tab for a while now but I also know this is finals time and holidays coming up.

Hoping people are still around.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:22 am

Still here! Had a run-in with the flu before things got hectic, sorry I didn't let you know. Hopefully I will be able to post soon.

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harley_Queenn_87 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:21 pm

Posted ! Sorry it took me so long. Been busy with work and holiday stuff.

Harley_Queenn_87
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:03 am

No problem! I know these next few weeks will be busy for us all. I will be moving us along tonight or tomorrow depending on how my Christmas shopping goes...

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:29 am

Post is coming. I got hit with a nasty head cold that knocked me on my ass yesterday.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!