Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ties That Bind (OOC/Recruitment)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: The Ties That Bind (OOC/Recruitment)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Benjo on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Decided to finally post the bio. Hopefully it's acceptable ^_^

Name: My character is referred to only as Vallion. His last name is not known by any.

Sex: Male
Race: Human

**Province: Northern Province -- Fallamire

Weapon: Vallion carries nothing with him, other than the cloak on his back. This means he is completely inept at hand-to-hand combat. To make up for this, Vallion has powerful offensive and defensive magical abilities.

Abilities:
- Zealot's Fire -- Vallion summons a powerful circle of white flame around his location, in a 1-8 metre radius. Depending on the radius Vallion chooses, as well as the concentration of the flame, the higher the energy cost for this spell. If used too much, Vallion becomes exhausted quickly.
- Spear of Light -- Vallion conjures a spear composed entirely of light, in which he can manifest into a physical weapon. He may use this weapon in the way any other weapon would be used.
- Symbol of Healing -- This healing spell is triggered via a symbol on Vallion's left hand. He mutters an incantation and presses his hand against the target. This spell may be used to eliminate poison, relieve a burn, and mend minor cuts and scrapes.

Appearance:

Personality: Vallion sees himself as a messenger of god; a holy light in a land tainted by impurity. His mission is to cleanse the continents of all unholy. Vallion, however, isn't the sympathetic figure most see in a zealous monk such as he. He is self-centred and cocky, sarcastic and dry. He is not sympathetic by any means, and only helps those who follow his beliefs. He may, however, not percieve the words of his God as they were meant to be percieved. Because of this, he is tainted and dark; easily corruptible.

Bio: Vallion's childhood was one somewhat of a fairy tale. He lived as a royal servant, performing several duties for his emporer. As the days went by though, things changed. Upon arriving home to his suburban loft in Saar, he found his mother and father dead, with a pentagram around their bodies. From that day forward, Vallion built his life upon vengeance, upon finding and destroying the people who assassinated his parents; upon becoming what he swore he never would.

And also some more will be revealed. Actually, quite a lot more will be revealed :D

Hope the picture worked >_>

And YAY! Finally posted. Hopefully I get accepted haha. Look forward to roleplaying with you guys, but I'm off to bed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Benjo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Raiden on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:40 pm

EDIT*** Benjo - Your character is approved! Looking forward to seeing this RP get more active so we can all start having fun with it! =D

-----------------------------------------------

Okay... since i'm getting a bit off track of who all is involved in this rp, I'm going to CLOSE it off to any more members. I sorry to anyone else who was interested in this RP, but I think i have several members at the moment(6), that have already joined, and that's getting to be enough.

EDIT*****

Currently Accepted Members
CV ------------------------------------------------------(yet to see profile but you've reserved a spot so you're good)
Benjo ---------------------------------(you're good to go whenever you see fit =P)
Vortexed -------------------(Already posting in IC)
Ohhhhhallibaba ------------(Already posting in IC)
Orangy --------------------- (Already posting in IC)
Falling_Angel ------------------------(You're good to go whenever you see fit =P)

----------------------------------------------

So once again, this RP is CLOSED to any more new members.
---------------------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Raiden
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby falling_angel on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:59 pm

My character is so isolated.....She's so alone, it's not even funny.

She'll probably go off the deep end and gnaw her own foot off.

So maybe placing her in the Unforgiving Forest by herself wasn't such a good idea....

I might change that, if I can.
We're all mad here.

falling_angel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Raiden on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Heh.. yea, I was wondering about that. As to how to change it, that's something else. I would suggest saying something along the lines of your character being sent to deliever a message to the Zephyr Clan. Or, you could say that she's delievering an assortment of medicines to Saar. Something like that to get her moving towards the North Western Province. I don't forsee us being in Saar that much longer ;)

As long as she's traveling due to business matters, then it's acceptable. Personal traveling to the other provinces is forbidden. So as long as you keep that in mind while posting, you'll be fine.

Azure Raiden
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vortexed on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Gnawing off your foot? ...That does sound painful...and disgusting...

Vortexed
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Raiden on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:33 pm

So uhh.. i feel now's a decent time to do an interest check. This RP started out with several members interested and now no one's posting. So i have to wonder, did everyone lose interest? Are people just taking a break? Does anyone plan to come back to this?

Perhaps it's too soon to check, as it's only been 2-3 days since any real activity took place. However, I'd hope that besides myself and Vortexed, other members are still interested.

Also, if Anyone is looking at this and wants to join, I will open this back up to new recruits. If you need a summary of what's happened so far, I can provide one for you, as reading through a few pages of posts isn't exciting for anyone lol.

Azure Raiden
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:06 am

Name: Ashy (a-shy)
Sex: Female
Race: Air Elf
**Province: Wanderer
Weapon: Scithes, round, extremely sharp disks thrown like a frisbee that are used to injure or kill an enemy.
Abilities: Fly
Appearance: long, pointed ears, white hair, silver eyes, 5'9''
Personality: defends herself, usually a loner, loves getting into fights,
Bio: grew up alone in the woods far to the south. never met her parents, could be anyone from anywhere.
((if you don't have room for any more characters, just send me a private note. thanx! :) ))
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xxthe<3dawnxX on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Name:Yuki Cross
Sex:Female
Race: Human
**Province: none wanderer(The province you are from CAN influence your character's part in the story, though your character can be a wanderer, in which case he/she isn't from any province. This is something that you'll have to decide for yourself. Note, if you're playing a vampire character bound to a particular province, you're also bound to that province's Clan.)
Weapon:Enchanted bows and arrow
Abilities:any fire fox demon things really
Appearance: (can be a pic)Image
Personality:shyish, openminded to things ,
Bio:will post later on =3
heehee poke!

Xxthe<3dawnxX
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!