Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Trick of Transformation

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

The Trick of Transformation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RanceBlackthorn on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Hi there forumers. I have a great game which I used to play in other forums or with my friends in the school bus, and it's slightly strange but funny.
So let me explain: The game works by a person saying "I transform into (insert object name, person name, or anyhting else here) and I (Insert how you defeat the previous transformation here)."
Here's an example: A: "I transform into a cow."
B: "I transform into Mc Donalds and make burgers out of you."
C: "I transform into a fat man and eat up all your stock." Etc.

You don't have to be 100% realistic, what would be the fun point of the game if you were? Just don't transform into the following or similars please:
-A murderer that kills any living being (such as the fat man mentioned before)
-An A-Bomb or similar that blows up everything
-Some kind of "absolutely invincible ultra-pwner".

Other rules:
-Please keep your posts short, and don't be too descriptive about your transformation as it is not really necessary. No one wants to read through a detailed description of where the banana peel is brown and which shades of yellow it is, before it falls in front of the fat man which trips over it.
-If you are defeated, accept it. Don't go saying "NO U I SEE THE BANANA AND AVOID IT THEN I THRASH IT," just reply by transforming into something else...
-Defeating can also mean undoing or replairing the damage caused by the former transformation, like "I transform into a truck and provide Mc Donalds with new supplies." You CAN run over the fat man as well, but that's just you. And again, no time-reversers or similars please...
-You can also redo the damage undone in order to defeat (as you "undo the undone"), but don't go staying with the same thing over and over for 500 posts.

So, to get started:
I transform into a kitten.
In the end, a human remains alone...
The only one you can trust in is yourself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RanceBlackthorn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!