Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ultimate Crossover

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: The Ultimate Crossover

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:27 am

Vergil saw what was going on and turned to look at Voldemort. "Well you certainly will be entertaining." he says walking towards the dark robed man. "What is your name?" He asks his hand on his sword.
Complaining is even more retarded than Kirby going on a diet.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:52 am

Voldemort stared at the man who approached him oh so suddenly. But before he could say anytthing, a bang was heard. The police were firing at him. His face an expressioless void, but his eyes burning with rage, he killed every police there was, and overturned the trucks. For good measure, he light them on fire. Smiling, he turned around. Without answering his question, he yelled "Avada Kedavra!", pointing his wand right at Vergil.

----------------------------------------

Aang was walking away, when suddenly someone new appeared. Looking closer, Aang was repulsed by the sight that met his eyes. His anger grew when he saw what the new one had just done. And before Voldemort was able to hit Vergil with his killing curse, Aang sent a fire blast straight at the curse. It dissappeared along with the fire. Voldemort turned, his eyes seemed to be even redder. Without thinking for even a second, he sent another killing curse at Aang. Aang stopped the curse by hitting it with an air blast from his glider, and the curse hit a store instead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:49 am

Vergil took teh spell and slumped over, his head hit a wall as he fell causing it to bleed. He still lay there, his eyes unfocused and staring into the void. Suddenly he gets up his head healing and his body gaining back colour. "Hmmm it seems you have some power." He says drawing his sword. "Let me test it."

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:01 am

Voldemort watched with wide eyes as Aang redirected his spell. But he had no more time to think, for the other man had now demanded a duel. Voldemort turned from Aang, and Aang held back. "You survived the killing curse? Then you must be powerful... but how powerful?" A high, cold voice rang out.

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:13 am

"Too powerful for any human, but your not exactly human are you, I wish to test your strength and if I find you the stronger I will join you instead of them." he says sending a shockwave at Voldemort.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:41 am

((I think my character died or something...))
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:45 am

OOC: Who was your character?

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:46 am

((Alice Cullen))

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:52 am

OOC: .... okay I don't think any of us (well only Voldy and Verg would kill anybody) have killed her. POST SOMEZING. Nah just find an opening, it'll work especially right now cause no one but Moonspirit and I have posted.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:54 am

((I think I'll make a new character.I wasn't good at playing Alice anyway...Ooo I KNOW WHO I'LL BE!))

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:03 pm

Username:
Name: Anju Maaka(She from an anime called Karin set in 21st centuary Japan)
Age:about 9-11(it doesn't specify in the anime but that around how old she looks)
Race: Vampire
Allegiance: Somewhere between.She's not really evil but she isn't good either.
Appearance: Image she's the one in the black dress
Personality:she's pretty cold and very smart.Reponsiable and sneeky.
Bio: her whole family are vampires.sh has a mother,father,older brother and older sister.her sister is moe like a human than any of the others.She is very quite and doesn't go anywhere without her slightly phyco talking puppet.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes:the blood of enviouse people.Dislikes:bright light,garlic and ome other stuff I forgot.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:26 am

Anju had been walking around for hours.She didn't know this place or what had happened.One minuets she was sitting at home the next her she was.She scowled as the puppet (I fforgot his name)in her arms started on another rant.She slapped her hand over his mouth."Be quiet,"She hissed.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:58 pm

((I'm lost... And I am the Game Master of this roleplay. Someone fill me in on what's happening...))

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:01 pm

Naruto laughed running behind Aang and saying.
"come on..." he said doing a jutsu then stomping the ground a crater appearing around them. He then screamed and he began to form a chidori.
"Lets see what you got.."

OOC: no idea...but im going to hop in..all i know is Aang is facing some evil guy who i am going to whoop in a second...i hope...i got whopped by vergil earlier...infront of a pastrie shop.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Well, Narto and Vergil had A giant fight that resulted in the destruction of the surronding area, Aang healed Naruto after he lost, And Alice is dead and Voldemort appears on the scene and is about to fight with Vergil. Also, a new character named Anju arrived.

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:10 pm

((How did we manage to kill a vampire....? O.o....))

Hao was sitting watching everyone. He was simply sitting while analyzing how powerful these people were. They may have been powerful, but they were also stupid to show their powers off like this.

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:19 pm

-Cut!-
Last edited by Lamentations on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:18 pm

((You can be Cloud when you erase the profile...))

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:55 pm

Voldemort quickly cast a protection spell, but it broke from the force of the shockwave and knocked Voldemort backwards unto a pile of bricks. Now angrier then ever, he began to prepare for another killing curse, he looked across from him and saw a boy in orange create a crater and prepare for some weird wandless spell. Without thinking, he directed the killing curse at Naruto instead.
---------------------------------------------

Aang watched the three begin fighting. Being an Air nomad, he didn't usually jump into a fight without being sure that there is a case of extreme danger. And this was one of those times, when the snake-man sent a green light at Naruto out of his... stick? No, wand. This man used magic, just like Sokka always used to think that waterbending was magical. A magic-user... wait, magic doesn't exist. Well, it seemed to exist here. After prossecing this thought, he ran in front of Naruto and redirected the spell into another pile of bricks with another gust of air. It didn't mean he was going to fight, and he jumped out of Naruto's way again.

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:55 pm

Vergil shook his head and sat down in a chair he found. "I'll watch instead, I don't feel like fighting right now." He s says surprised he just said that.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!