Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

H.E.R.O.: The Virtual War

H.E.R.O.: The Virtual War

a part of “H.E.R.O.: The Virtual War”, a fictional universe by Byte.

With the Earth completely destroyed, humanity sought existence in a Virtual Realm. Though, with the infection of the GM, a handful of humans remain. Six of them needing to rescue the VRW from meeting the same fate that caused the Earth its destruction.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “H.E.R.O.: The Virtual War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] H.E.R.O.: The Virtual War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:12 am

"H.E.R.O.: The Virtual War"

Welcome! I hope you will all enjoy this role play, and have a lot of fun. Not only In-Character but in the OOC as well! Please refrain from using the OOC as a fight club or just to troll or whatever it is you kids call it these days. Other then that, you can ask me questions by posting them in this specific OOC thread or send me a Private Message. Once again have fun, and I hope I'll be worthy of GMing you and all the other role players to victory. ^^

To all of you who want to know what codes I used for my character sheet, here they are:

Code: Select all
[font=Eurostile][/font]
[color=#006600][/color]
[color=#3366FF][/color]
[size=][/size]

I hope this helped you a bit, cheers!
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] H.E.R.O.: The Virtual War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:23 am

I, Gamer_Templar, admit to giving Archlkan some help in making this RP. For once, I actually gave some direct input; the room descriptions! Yes, they are my own exact words that I typed, etc.

Also, enjoy the RP! =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:27 am

Hey Archlkan! Awsome looking Roleplay here !^^ Can you reserve the Protector for me?

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:29 am

@Hells13:

Aye, thanks for the compliment. Reserved the Protector for you.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby karkat on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:54 am

This sounds really fun! I would like a saint reservation.

Also, "...I would make a my little pony role play. And even THEN it would still have violence." had me cracking up.

karkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:02 am

@karkat: Heh, just an out of the blue line I came up with. Anyhow reserved the Saint for you.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby karkat on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 am

Also is it okay if our theme song doesn't have lyrics? And if anyone can guess what my nickname for this site is based off of they get free milkshake!

karkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:27 am

@karkat: Well, look at my theme song, it doesn't have lyrics now does it? So that answer must be quite the obvious one my friend. :P

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:28 am

The only thing that matters about theme songs is how badass they sound! ^^

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:57 am

Could I get a rezzy-reserve on the maniac? I've been itching to play a char with a somewhat questionable mental state.

Also, question on the virus units. Since we are in VRW, does that mean they can take any form? Or are they gunna be more like traditional robots?

I have some more questions on the setting but cant form them correctly at the moment and I gotta go, ill be back on later.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:03 pm

@MaxStokes: The Virus can take any form, let's take a simple example, a wolf. Though it can be many things of course, think of it as slimes that can take any form of object, being it wants to. Secondly, I reserved to Maniac for you. ^^

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby karkat on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:21 pm

I will do like gamer templar and have a normal theme, then a battle theme. They are both from the same album, but I love that album!

karkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:07 am

Question! Does the whole group know each other by now? (Like it's been a few weeks or days)

Or are they just getting together now in thir group?

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

@Hells13:

They know each other by code name, that's a certainty. Maybe some of their habits? Bits of their personality? They've been together for at least a week now, enough to make assumptions on who is the person to talk to and who is the person to leave alone and suchlike.

EDIT: Quick note, you might want to check on certain codes in your sheet, some parts are messed up. ^^ Just a friendly message. :P

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:34 am

Waaah, I know T.T

(not entirely sure how to fix them but will try anyway :D)

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:40 am

@Hells13: Look for double closures or double codes. Perhaps you did something along the line of [/font][/font].

Or, started a [font=Eurostile] while there is one active within that line. Very easily solvable but hard to find, I should know. I skim through thousands of pages with errors like that, haha. :P

EDIT: Aye, approved.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:45 am

I don't know what I did but I fixed it :D

^^ Yay! Big Brother is now a part of the gang :P

...(Sensing too much testosterone) Hmmm, now hopefully we could get a female blacksmith, then we could start :O

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:49 am

Aye, although I have no problem playing the only female, it does get pretty damn 'males rule the team' sort of thing. XD

EDIT: On a side note, I changed Aura's battle theme for... Epic reasons.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:57 am

*Gasp* a DMC 3 song?! 8D

Man...Anyone else just thinking of making a battle theme playlist? :-)

Oh noes! My brain is tired X.X I'm a go to sleep now cause it's like 3:00 (AM) in Canada now...
Goodnight Arch!

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:12 am

@Hells13: I'm a rebel! Lol. I could make a battle theme playlist but I'm just too lazy for something like that. XD

Also, Goodnight my Hellish friend. (Badum Tsch!)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!