Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Warriors of Aion: The Last battle (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Warriors of Aion: The Last battle (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sairia Nightchild on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Calista was standing at Elissa’s window with her, leaning out and watching Ambrose and Brutus with the Elite. “ That girl is an Elite for Leon.” She thought for a moment, “I can’t be sure, but I would have to assume that she’s the reason Dorian is back.” She watched as the girl put down several soldiers, “She’s hard to get close to.”

Calista was analyzing the Wanda thinking of ways she could take her down if they needed to. The vines that creeped up the walls of the castle whispered ways she couldn’t harm them. “Let’s just hope the boys have the situation under control.”

She turned hearing Dorian's words and nodded to the open door. "He's right Elli, we should get some sleep. Share my room for a while?" she offered Elissa. She was honestly afraid of leaving her alone.
Last edited by Sairia Nightchild on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sairia Nightchild
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spadesy on Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Brutus' mind was racing after hearing Wanda's answer, why would she do something like that? It wasn't like her and it only made Brutus' day more bizarre. It didn't take long, and Brutus still looked perplexed at the Elite when he managed to ask "...why?..." still thrown off by her unusual act of kindness. The situation got even more tense for Brutus when Ambrose made his appearance, Brutus feared Wanda would go in for the kill the second she realized who he was, he desperately hoped she wouldn't. So, Brutus still kept his eyes on Wanda as Ambrose delivered the news of the recently discovered corpse inside the castle, and Brutus already had the answer in his head when Ambrose asked Wanda if it was her. Isis. Isis was better at being unseen much more than Brutus, but it was the message sent on the body that sent chills down Brutus' spine, what could it mean?

"Thank you boy, why don't you see to the others inside the castle." He said to Ambrose, trying to get him away from the two, making sure not to say his name so Wanda wouldn't catch on to who he was, for fear of what she would do. Just then, the same woman who had been crying about Dorian came out into the courtyard to thank Wanda. Brutus was shocked by how naive the woman was, apparently having no idea who Wanda was. Brutus was ready, ready to defend both the woman and Ambrose from anything Wanda threw at them, though remaining still, awaiting Wanda's response to his question, his eyes looking into hers, trying to find the answer.
"Oh what you do to me, no one knows..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spadesy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sairia Nightchild on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Wanda’s eyes trailed from Brutus and to Lucia and Ambrose. She nodded to them both, “Its alright Lucia, just make sure he’s ok and I’ll consider it payment. He’s of no use to the warriors if he’s injured.” She turned her attention to Ambrose and tilted her head up, straightening her posture. “Ambrose, you’ll want to protect Elissa with everything possible. I can not explain further, but don’t let her out of your site." She had spent much time stalking the castle quietly, as she was trained and ordered to do, so she had come to know the servants and how the former Warriors were.

She turned to Brutus, seeing him now was still heartbreaking for her. She held back a scream in her throat and kept her words hidden for she knew they would crack as long as she spoke to him. Taking a small step towards him she glanced to the ground, her long white hair was feathered around her face and flowing down her back with the natural breeze. Her gown was elegant but out of place in the courtyard where everyone was so tense around her. She thought for a long moment before she was capable of answering Brutus’ question. “I can not explain my actions Darling.” And she was right. The memories that she had fought so hard to keep down and hidden from herself propelled her to act instead of her normal logical way of thinking.

Wanda glanced towards the moon and then towards the shadows they cast around them. She knew at that moment she had to go back. They may still think she had taken Dorian to the cell and she had to get her armor and swords from her room if she was going to fight along anyone’s side, or just on her own. She looked to Brutus again, “Maybe I’ll take you up on that dance when I return…” she gave him a slight smile.

Sairia Nightchild
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:17 am

Lucia smiled slightly and nodded, bowing low and backing out of the courtyard. But she also smiled because the tides seemed to be turning in their favor. It was as if Aion was destined to be freed, now, and the constant turning of their once foes was proof. She went around the corner and hurried to check on Elissa and Calista. When the doors to the Queen's quarters shut as she came around the corner, the tail of Dorian and Kaiern's capes flashing through the crevice between the door and frame. She walked to the door of Elissa's room and knocked gently, wondering how the poor girl was doing. In her haste to greet Dorian, she hadn't bothered to check on her, even after she had been so nice up on the parapets.

-------------------------------------

Dorian was thinking, thoughts racing like frantic mice in his skull. He thought of the future, of Lucia, and of the Warriors. But mostly, he thought of the many hardships that lay before them, including the great battle that would likely ensue 'Lord Lucas, I hope to every god that may or may not exist that you knew what you were doing when you entrusted ME to guard these Warriors. I barely escaped with my own life against Zendekel.' It was the first time he had ever had doubts about his role in this epic struggle, those kind of doubts that crept into the mind at night when all was quiet, and the brain was a blank slate.

To occupy himself, he looked around the wondrous room as he waited for the Queen's response, taking in the casual lavishness of the chamber. It had been two whole years since he had stepped through those doors, and now it seemed like more than that. Each step seemed labored, slow, and sluggish. Like walking through water. He only hoped that conversation would break that illusion.
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!