Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Watch

The Watch

a part of “The Watch”, a fictional universe by breemee.

Travel the dimensions with your team capturing Spirits. Will you succeed in capturing all of them? Or will you lose your humanity as well?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Watch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Watch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:42 pm

it's alright :), you posted soon enough. And good! Try to make your posts a little longer, but other than that everything seems fine :), oh and make sure to capitalize names. It doesn't really effect what you are saying and all, but it makes it a little easier to not overlook them... plus I just personally have OCD when it comes to that XD
My siggy ran away with my cookies, so I ateded it instead :3 ... It tasted like chicken.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

breemee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Sorry for skipping a few posts for the summary, nothing really popped up saying summarize me. And I decided one liner summaries weren't even needed to be bothered with. xD

♪♫Whether if-its for the light, or if-its for the dark. Here I stand, my head held high. ♫♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Woah, And I thought our spirits were creepy!
I'm happy I'm on team one now!

(Referencing Dark Spirits.)
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:42 pm

XD but while there's are more humanoid, yall are dealing with mindless animals (that have been living solely off of mice, bats, and roaches for years) they're definately ready for something meatier! Mwhahahahahaha!

@Dreamless: that's cool too :), summaries are only supposed to contain the major parts that need to be known anyways :D. So you're doing a good job and even then some XD.

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 am

Hey Breemee! Let me know when our team shall be starting!

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:52 am

Of course! :). I messaged Poofle yesterday about her character, so hopefully she'll message back or finish it. And then I was planning on making a character for Team Three, so hopefully it won't take too long for the spots to fill :D

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circuitman on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Fun fact: I looked up all that information as I was posting it. Agni knows so much stuff, and needing to show this means research! I'm learning, you're learning, it's like school but fun! School doesn't teach me about bullets. They should teach me about bullets.

Circuitman
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasy on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:32 pm

hey, still accepting characters?

CompleteFantasy
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Sure! I think I'm going to make the team leader for Team Three, but Poofle has yet to make her character and I have no choice but to drop her reservation, so her spot is still open!

By the way... I just realized for Team Twos world that there is wild game... but no food for them to eat... soo... The dogs eat the cats, the cats eat the night fowl, the night fowl eats... dirt :P...and carrion... and the deer live off of eating air :D! It's another dimension anyways XD, so lets just roll with it :P.

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Alasund, I think we have lost our team leader. Zody hasn't posted in 3 days, wonder when he will be back...

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Yeah, I'll check to see if Zody has even been online....
He was on yesterday, We could chuck a PM at him.

The only annoying thing about online games is the time when someone just drops out, I only hope that's not what happens here.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:38 am

I have a random blank post in the IC, anyone know how to get rid of it?

Alasund
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGenre on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:33 am

I have placed a character application, if you wish my character to play a specfic part let me know and ill do just that

CyberGenre
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Hmmm, I don't think there is a way to delete posts O_o ... but it's fine, people can just look over it XD

@CyberGenre: Right now, all the spots are either filled or reserved, but I will inform you if another opening crops up :)

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGenre on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:33 pm

I could always play the random villian who pops up every now and then when you need him

CyberGenre
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illunn on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if I could be Sage. I'm not exactly sure how to go about this kind of thing so bear with me please.

Illunn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:47 am

Curious, are people still here and interested in this RP?... As the GM I am very sorry for just dropping out like that, things had gotten kind of busy with real life. If everyone is still here and still interested in this RP, then maybe we can start it back up? If not then I might just end up closing... or restarting it entirely :).

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:03 am

I ish still intrested. =P
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:21 am

Remon can still poke his head out of shadows.

Alasund
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illunn on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:50 pm

I'm interested

Illunn
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!