Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Water Thieves

The Water Thieves

a part of “The Water Thieves”, a fictional universe by Hells13.

Somethings been stealing water from the magical floating islands of Pandorium and the world of machinery Inglesenia. With a hope for a better life you had gone to The Wasteland. Saddle up partners! We're taking back our water! {Started! - Open!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Water Thieves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Water Thieves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 pm

@ Cure - Go ahead!

@ Talisman - If you wanna join, join up! I had the idea when I woke up with an epiphany :P
(Actually I was thinking about it for a while >.<)
Think of the possibilities :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Oh! Just updated the character sheet with two vital pieces of information: Weapons and Appearence

Just so excited to actually get this RP put up ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 am

You sniped that in there just as I copied and pasted it.

Oh well, I finished the character (For tonight. I'm just missing the meat of the Bio). So I'll send that in as well as and example. It... May be longer than a paragraph... I just need to find one post out of a hundred...
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muser on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Hiya!
Just submitted my character profile for my Witch. :D
Hope you dig it, though, I plan on expanding her and making her much more interesting and dynamic as the story progresses. Right now, its just a rough sort of outline.

Cheers! Looking forward to this.

Muser
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Your witch is an evil, broom riding, malevolent person...
Good Job! :D
TIp of the hat to people - You can make characters with alignments leaning over to the evil side if you wish. ^^

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Alright, I am adding the additions to my character sheet and finalizing it, perhaps changing her picture. I am not exactly sure yet, but it should be complete soon.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:21 pm

hmmm Okay scrap the character I was working on. I'm going to go out of my way so that Talis is not the only guy character in this RP XD. City boy here I come.

Quick question, I would like to know the level of technology in the way of air craft that the citypeople have. I was thinking a mixture of steampunk and WW1?

Lumana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Yeah that sounds good to me, coincidentally I found this :D

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Ohhh full steam punk. Even more fun.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoni on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:22 am

I'm not sending you a paragraph because you know what my skills are like :P I really want to join, but you said only girl withches could leave Pandorium. Well how about we let one Chaos Magician escape. You know you want it.

Adoni
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 am

Hmm...I can vouch for your skills personally...alright! For you (and only you) I'll allow this.

I'm gonna create a Character sheet for myself and I'll start this RP soon :P

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Funny story about my character sheet. I was doing it because... Well, I just like doing character sheets with an angry person quipping at the questions. I thought there was no way I would submit Jack... Then I finished a quarter of the Bio and said, "Well damn... I like him now." So there he was, Jack Russel.

I was straight up going to do a city-slickin' mechanist.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoni on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Thanks H, I knew you'd come through.

Adoni
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:52 pm

All right Varmints! The first post is up! You best be getting on out there. Go on! Get!

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Le posted~

Sniped the first post after the GMs *pumps arms*

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:53 pm

>.< Don't worry... I'm coming for you...

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:19 pm

I shall be posting soon!

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:34 am

I WILL HAVE MY CHARACTER IN TOMORROW.

I apologize for not putting him up sooner. I've been busy with a 17 hour game in my recently purchased Sins of a Solar Empire. BUT I HAVE WON (108 planets, took forever)
So yeah, expect character.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoni on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:47 am

Theme from Rawhide, Blues Brothers

Adoni
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:53 am

@ Lumana, no problem :P

@ bella, Only John was the speaker so you might want to edit your post :P

Hells13
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!