Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Water Thieves

The Water Thieves

a part of “The Water Thieves”, a fictional universe by Hells13.

Somethings been stealing water from the magical floating islands of Pandorium and the world of machinery Inglesenia. With a hope for a better life you had gone to The Wasteland. Saddle up partners! We're taking back our water! {Started! - Open!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Water Thieves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Water Thieves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Water Thieves"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Water Thieves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 pm

This looks really good! Can I be an Indian?
One day Life said to Death "Why do people love me but hate you?" And Death replied "Because your a beautiful lie. and i am the painful truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saferia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Of Course! Secretly I wanted some Indians to join :D

It's a book idea, so I wanted to make an RP to see how it would turn out :P
Read the rules though!

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Okay lol

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:07 pm

This is going to be a stupid quetion..... But whats a sub class?

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:12 pm

It's under the races, and it's basically what do you do under a class.

So if you're a Cowboy, are you a Rancher, Lawman, Thief, Nomad, etc.

Shit! Just reilized there are no rules! Off, off and away!!

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Lol, I was just about to say i see no rules

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Rules have been made :D Peace is restored...

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:25 pm

:( I'm not a very good writer so I don't think I should be in this one. :( Bummer.

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Hey! That's for me to judge! From what I can tell in OOC posts you have excellent grammer and punctuation.

The ones that I'm looking out for are people tools who do this.

"mind if i join this rp?"

To which I shall reply:

No! D:<

...Coincidently I'm a Textophobe and am allergic to text messages.

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Thank you. But I mean like I'm not very good at making paragraphs and it's kinda hard for me to be descriptive. :(

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:42 pm

I am going to be submitting a runaway nomad girl! :)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Saferia :'(
Read a lot of books and you'll be a natural for writing pragraphs and such :-)
Good luck in your Rping!

@Bella - I'm looking forward to it :D Read the rules!!

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Yeah, I do read a lot books thats the sad part

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Everyone has problems... -.-

I have writer's block so unfortunatley I have a lot of unfinished stories :P (Matter of fact I only have one done)

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Out of how many?

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Unfinished stories are literally the bane of my existence, yet I cannot seem to finish any of my stories.

Saferia, when I was just beginning to write I only wrote out the bare minimum, and it eventually became a habit. I have a couple of tips that really help me.

1. Write it down on physical paper and double space it (skip every other line) then edit it and add, subtract, change things up. It helps because by the end of the day (normally) you will have a really descriptive post.

2. Close your eyes and imagine you are in the scene. Write anything that you would notice. For example, if you are in a barn write about how "The pungent mixture of molasses from the horse feed and manure hung in the air causing her stomach to churn with a foreign distaste."

3. Snowflake method! Start with the basics, characters. Then add place, scenery, other characters, and interactions.

If I think of any more I shall post them as soon as I think of them! Don't give up on writing though, just march through it! One day you'll write something four pages long and realize, you might have described something a little too much.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:44 pm

I'd like to make a native american :) I naturally right really detailed. Just babble and write whatever it is you're thinking (:

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Thank you bellelaine for the tips :)

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Well, now I am extremely intrigued. First, I just love you, Hells.

Second: I love the idea of this.

Thirdly: Steam-punk, Western, and witches! Oh my!

However, I seemed to have accidentally dug myself in a couple of unmoving RPs... I would love to be in this one, and I think I can handle it. However, I don't want to sell a false promise ya know?

But I could be an indian, or a steamhead, or a witch! I loves it. I'll let it roll around my head.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!