Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wind That Moves The Dunes.

a part of “The Wind That Moves The Dunes.”, a fictional universe by Bosch.

The Wind that Moves the Dunes is the sequel to a steampunk RP called The White Group. This RP will be small (three RPers max) and will have a focus on character development and epic stories.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wind That Moves The Dunes.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:46 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Wind That Moves The Dunes."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Wind That Moves The Dunes.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:20 pm

Cool to see you back Bosch. Awesome that you're getting this RP back. I can't wait to see where this goes.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Oh my this does sound fun. You'll have to excuse me from not being in the old RP- I wish I had been. I do always miss interesting opportunities. c'est la vie.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:05 pm

Thinking of a sneaky type character, one good with getting in and out of places quickly and quietly. Rough idea at the moment.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:49 am

Add hey man what's shaking? Yeah I've got a few months free and figured I may as well try something with this. Goes without saying but if you wish to return the doors open man.

Possibility, you don't need to have part of the original to get involved. The sequel takes place ten years later and a lot has changed.

Skulls, sounds good. In the previous one we had all sorts. Gun fighters, swordsmen, a cockney acrobat. Go nuts so long as it fits with the world it's ok. The Flats is a bit more comical than live together or die alone.

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:31 am

I don't plan on coming back In. I will definitely be reading it, but unless you have trouble finding a third person or if someone drops out I think I'll stay clear.
Not that I don't want to, I just don't have the time now. Finally got a job I don't hate with a passion.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:13 am

Cool add hope you enjoy what we got going on.

So the first character is in which means we have two spots left. If you're intrested please try to get the CSs in.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Submitted. Let me know if there are issues.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:40 pm

PM'd a question

Kirsche
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:21 pm

Okey dokey folks we have two accepted characters and one more spot open so get those CSs in! I've got the first post ready to go so once we get our full team together we'll begin. Thanks for being patient.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Hey Bosch, that was fast putting all this together. Looks awesome. I'm working away on my character and should have him done today. Don't give up on me!

Hi Skulls! =) Glad to see you too! <3

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Northgaze
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:02 pm

Get your butt in gear and get the character in!! I want a chance to write with you again Gaze!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Great man if we end with four that's ok. We'll have a duo mission to begin with. Quite excited to see what you all make of the plot I have an idea for how it will pan out but the fun is changing it based on what you guys write!

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:10 am

Right folks the RP starts tomorrow which is Friday the third of October. It would be great if the last CSs could be in before then. If not don't worry as the RP will always be open until we get three.

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:02 am

It starts today!!!! Yay!

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:14 am

Glad you're excited! The first post is up so please take your pick and if anyone has any questions please PM me or post in the OOC. Remember to post here which job you want and from when you post you have one week to post in the IC.

So there you go guys have fun!

Bosch
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:10 pm

How to make friends and influence people - Evanna Kings

Possibility
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:14 pm

*Slinks into the back and sits low in his seat*

I'm here finally. I took the long route. lol

I look forward to writing with you again as well, Skulls! =) Ladies first, so whichever mission you would like to have I will be happy to take the other one. *gallant bow*

Hello Possibility, nice to meet you.

Northgaze
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Go ahead and pick. I am on my way to Oktoberfest so I won't get to look at it tonight. I should clarify a local craft beer Oktoberfest.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:02 pm

I hope I did that right.

@north- Hello

@skulls- l u c k y

Possibility
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!