Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On the Wings of a Dream

On the Wings of a Dream

a part of “On the Wings of a Dream”, a fictional universe by Bani.

You wake up in a strange place, you can't remember anything but something tells you you're better off this way. And then you find a strange person is trailing you, offering you their 'help'. Can you trust them? Can you afford not to? Literate/Semi-Lit RP.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On the Wings of a Dream”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] On the Wings of a Dream

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Okay. Thanks for the advice.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:03 am

@Orbweaver and Itf Thank you both^^ Well, since I'm pretty sure Mad Hatter is not going to be in, I think that puts the number of Chains and Contractors to an equal? I'll update the list now.

@TSE I'm sorry ;w; We're not ignoring her, its just that all the Contractors are talking to their own potential Chains and the Queen of Hearts and Jabberwocky are in their own respective places. There are still some open Chains, you could ask around?
All our tears and scars are beautiful - because they make us what we are today.

Monsters exist. They live inside ordinary people. And sometimes, they win.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:17 am

I'd offer the Tweedles to TaniaSoulEater and Syn-Maxwell but I figured it would be better if I give the other chains a chance to contract first because I don't want to hog everyone to myself.

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:34 am

Yeah, I PMed Bashie for Dormouse, hope she replies soon.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:31 am

I won't be able to reply until after school! I got an art trip today! I will be back at the time I usually am, then I will write up my post... see you guys soon!

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:37 am

@ITF: Art Trips are always fun ;w; Have fun^^

Bani
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:12 am

Poor Rhia. Cheshire's not much of a people person. I hope I'm not making him too irritating. He's a good cat, just unsure of how to handle others.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:39 pm

I don't find him irritating... Rhia's alternate personality does XD

Rhia isn't a social being in my head, she doesn't know why she hates people controlling her, but in the 'human world' she was timid and got used a lot, people would walk over her and she was basically just a chess piece. So, she's got an instinctive hate for any situation she loses control of..

Rhia isn't who Cheshire needs to worry about anyhow, she's easily forgiving....

Cheshire informing Grey about the Jabberwocky...THAT is what he should take heed about. (He didn't tell Grey, because he considered it as the old statement, 'ignorance is bliss' and planned to protect him from the knowledge behind the scenes.) So he's kind of pissed he went behind him and ruined it.. XD

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 am

Damn, Cheshire's pissing everybody off..
Oh crap! Friggin Jabberwocky! I guess coming to him works as confirmation too.. Thank God for disappearing trees, eh?

I'd like everyone to know that my computer crapped out on me yesterday, so there may be times I dont post right away, but I'm usuing whatever I can get my hands on as far as internetting goes. It should be back within three or four days, so please be patient with me.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:20 am

Accidentally double posted if anyone was wondering what the blank post was..sorry 'bout that.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:51 am

Jabberwocky scares, sometimes confuses me and makes me shiver...horray!
Oh! By thr way, if Absolem was god-mode with the short-term (in his warped opinion, friendly..) telekinesis pin, just tell me, NSH. But for now, I need sleep...x3

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:40 am

.......I'm so sorry for Belca and her weirdness. She's just. Hard to handle otl.

Bani
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:58 pm

@ Bani: I think Belca is wonderful, she's a brilliant character :)

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:28 am

Huzzah! I never thought I'd be so happy to have my computer back. XD

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:04 pm

I almost always have access to a computer considering my class schedule. Three hours with a computer, just at school..lol..somehow I keep A's while goofin off here :')

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say that I will be pulling out of this RP. All I need is Bani's permission, I'm really sorry. Moonlight hasn't been doing much, so I doubt that her disappearance will have any effect on the rest. Sorry and thanks.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:46 am

@ TaniaSoulEater: I'm sorry to see you go :(

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:43 am

@TSE: Check your inbox.

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:21 am

Hey all, good news! Bani has suggested a Chain to me, and perhaps Moonlight won't be leaving after all. Hope to continue RPing here!

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orbweaver on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:31 am

@ TaniaSoulEater: Just letting you know that I got your PM incase my reply didn't go through :) I would have offered sooner but I thought it might be a good idea to let the others have a go first :D

Orbweaver
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!