Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

-Then There Were Seven

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

-Then There Were Seven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:17 am

_____-Then There Were Seven_____
It's senior year and progress seems like such a slow process. You're surrounded by friends you've known since middle school and annoying teachers who throw assignments at you from left to right. Your behavior has always been a bit out of hand and when your parents get involved you protest that they 'just don't get you'. But there are those other six who actually do get you. Those six that you have claimed as your best-friends. As senior year begins, true colors start to slowly become visible. Those friends of yours, aren't what they seem to be. And you yourself, shouldn't point your fingers when you're hands aren't too clean themselves..

V A N I T Y
"Vanity keeps persons in favor with themselves who are out of favor with all others"-Anonymous
She's the schools 'Queen B', if you know what I mean. Men drool at her feet, that's a fact. Her beauty is everything as well as her pride. She is very 'financially stable' thanks to her 'oh-so-wonderful' parents who work hard for every dime. Of course, she doesn't acknowledge that without them, she wouldn't have a dime. She's dating Wrath and even though she is quite head over hills for him, her beauty is still much more important. As if she couldn't be any more of a snob, what secret is she keeping to herself? Maybe that her beauty has gotten her in more trouble than she though, ending up in the bed with Wraths' closest friend, Sloth. Mm, that can't bee too good. What happens when that tummy starts growing, my dear?

L U S T
"Of all the worldly passions, lust is the most intense. All other worldly passions seem to follow in its train."-Buddha
She might not be the schools 'Queen B' but she sure is her competition. Even though she is friends with Vanity she has made it clear several times that she isn't her favorite person. Lust isn't seen as a slut, but more of an 'open minded' kind of girl who is down for whatever, whenever and wherever. Okay, that is actually kind of slutty. But hey, whose judging with a group of friends like this? She has been dating on and off with Greed and their relationship has fallen more into a 'friends with benefits' kind of thing. She's officially single which has given her even more reason to be on the prowl. Lately, she has been a bit close to Wrath and might just be the reason he stays out at night. They play nice, I swear ;)

E N V Y
"Envy is a symptom of lack of appreciation of our own uniqueness and self worth. Each of us has something to give that no one else has."-Anonymous
She is definitely not the schools 'Queen B' and not even close to being her competition. What she is? The underdog, for lack of a better word. The one girl they all underestimate. Envy has an undying love for Greed. A love she always refused to confess because Lust was always in her way. Until now.. With Greed a free man (not counting the fact he still sleeps with Lust) what extremes will Envy go to have him all for her own? And what will happen if Lust does decide to permanently come back in to the picture? Well, I once heard that coveting is such a horrible sin.. it may even lead to murder.

G L U T T O N Y
"Gluttony is an emotional escape, a sign something is eating us."-Peter De Vries
Gluttony has struggled with self image since middle school where she began to gain a few pounds. Her mother simply assured her it was 'baby fat' that would eventually shed it's own way off. After 8th grade, she gained enough weight to be considered 'over weight' and took matters into her own hands. She is now as thin as a toothpick. With all the throwing up she does, it's a miracle her teeth haven't rotted to the gum. What's this girls secret? Not only does she battle bulimia, but she is in a struggling relationship with Sloth. The reason being? She knows about his affair with Vanity and to her own surprise, she hasn't opened her mouth about it. With Envy as her closest friend she turns to her for solace but doesn't quite find the comfort she needs. Instead, Envy convinces her 'revenge' is the only way. After all, Gluttony loves her man. What will she do to keep him?

W R A T H
"Righteous indignation: your own wrath as opposed to the shocking bad temper of others."-Elbert Hubbard
The schools very own jock. It was a match made in heaven when he made that decision to make Vanity his trophy. He's got it all, or so it seems. At times, he feels his relationship is lacking the 'UMPH!' factor, if you catch my drift. It's just not as exciting as it used to be. So, what happens under the sheets with him and Lust is obvious, but completely kept on the hush. Or is it? But there's a problem. Wrath wants his cake, and wants to eat it too. What will happen when he finds out that his best-friend Sloth has been sneaking around with his girl? Will his anger get the best of him?

G R E E D
"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."-Frederick Keonig
He wants anything and everything, all to himself. He wants the fame, the fortune and the women. Well, there was one woman. He had been dating Lust but their relationship turned sour. Even so, they continued their 'fling' but kept it 'no strings attached'. Greed has no knowledge of the feelings that Envy has for him, but what happens when they do become known? After a fling between him and her, will he realize that maybe his hungry and greedy heart does actually belong to Lust? Or will he submit to Envy's desires?

S L O T H
"All things are easy to industry, all things are difficult to sloth."-Benjamin Franklin
Lazy and very care-less, Sloth would rather stay home, drink a few beers and get higher than a kite. Who can blame him? Life is stressful. With his girlfriend Gluttony becoming more and more engulfed with the desire to be thin, he realizes what a strain it is putting on his relationship. One night, one too many drinks and he wakes up next to Vanity. They swear it would be the last time they ever mess around, but truth is they fool around every chance they get. When the test result is positive, there is an argument on if Wrath could be the possible father. But when the dates are put together, Sloth knows without a doubt the baby is his. He's lying to his best-friend Wrath and hurting the one who loves him most, Gluttony. How can he make things right? Or is he too lazy to even try?

R O L E S-
Vanity || KatayyEmm
Lust || LovelyRose
Envy || JonahFrenchToast
Gluttony || RaeRaeButterfly
Wrath || irishguy
Greed || KidFuturistic
Sloth || chaoticsunrise

If you are interested in a role, please contact me through this thread or send me a PM -BEFORE- you fill out and submit a character sheet! Thank you!!

CHARACTER SHEETS | IC

Code: Select all
    [left][img]REALISTIC PICTURE HERE[/img][/left]
    [size=120][b]Guilty of[/b]: SIN HERE

[b]Name[/b]:

[b]Age|Birthday[/b]:

[b]Romantic Interest(s)[/b]:

[b]Appearance[/b]: BE DESCRIPTIVE

[b]Personality[/b]: BE DESCRIPTIVE

[b]Habits|Hobbies[/b]:

[b]Background[/b]: DOESNT HAVE TO BE SUPER LONG, BUT HIT THE MAIN POINTS OF YOUR CHARACTERS BACKGROUND AND LEAD TO WHY THEIR SIN PLAYS A ROLE IN THEIR LIFE. MAKE IT INTERESTING!

[b]Likes|Dislikes[/b]:

[b]Goals|Ambitions[/b]:

[b]Something we don't know[/b]:

[/size]
Last edited by Aulelei on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:49 am, edited 11 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: -Then There Were Seven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:28 pm

:o Got bumped to the second page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:06 pm

3 spots open

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Hello, Rose! I'd like to apply for the role of... Sloth, please. (:
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epicurean on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Gonna try for Wrath :)

Epicurean
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Sloth is all yours :)

And Epi, to let you know, there is also someone else trying for Wrath. So PM me your character sheet instead of posting it right away :)
Like I told the other person, if you don't want to try for Wrath, Greed is always open.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:28 am

Sheet is done ;)
Chaotic, nicely done!! Love Sloth ;D

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:18 am

I'll toss up my sheet sometime today!
Follow my twitter. <3

also, check out my youtube stuff! music & more ;) http://www.youtube.com/user/destinyendearing

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:21 am

Epicurean, I compared sheets and chose irishguy to fill the role for Wrath. Vanity and Greed are still available.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby irishguy on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:03 pm

C'mon Greed!! haha

Hard luck Epicurean, but had to apply!

irishguy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Found my Greed ;)

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Discard my posts, I don't think I'll be able to do this RP anymore. :( Sorry.

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:50 pm

>_>

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Btw, I'm going to be gone until late Tuesday night, but I finished my character sheet. :)

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:08 am

This makes me.. sooo sad. I wanted to play Envy, but, I didn't wanna go head to head with mahStella for sheet comparing. D:
SadFacesAllUpInHereee...
-Shruggle- I like muh Sloth <3 -IsStillAttemptingToFinishHim- ._<

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Once Jonah submits her sheet, and everyone else is finished, I shall put up the IC and pray to GOODNESS this RP doesn't die p_p

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S L y t e. on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:25 am

Can I try Envy? Sheet coming up soon..

S L y t e.
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Someone has envy, I'm sorry. Just waiting for her to post her sheet.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:52 am

Jonah, she's awesome so far ;D Luff it.
-hugs-

We'll start as soon as she's complete.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Oi, I'm working on completing her right now :)
Sorry it's taken a while
Slowly Recovering, Still can't walk
FML
love you's :)
0_O
-Jonah

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!