Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

They.Call.Me.The.Queen[[OOC/SignUps]]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

They.Call.Me.The.Queen[[OOC/SignUps]]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:08 am

This is a clique role play, and most of you know the basic story. Queen bee with her King. And, the rest of the clique falls in behind them as they lead the school.
But, here's my story-

The Queen bee has been 'ruling' now since the seventh grade, and no one has ever thought to challenger her. She has her King, who is faithfully in love with her and her best friends. She seems to have the picture perfect life and the thought of anyone trying to take it from her is just silly- in her mind. But, then comes the new girl in town. She seems to be sweet, innocent, and adore the queen just as much as everyone else.. But once she makes friends with the Queen bee's right hand girl... All hell breaks loose and plot begins.
They begin to try and overthrow her, while the rest of the clique -Lacking a few of the boys- try to stop the plan and keep their Queen on her throne.

____
The Queen has her King, the sweet and ever loyal shy girl, the pretty boy, and of course her little brother the outsider, who wasn't really a big part of the clique until this dispute came along.

While, the new girl has the right hand girl, the party guy, and the right hand girl's boyfriend- the sidekick
And, just to make things confusing- The sweetheart who seems loyal and naive to everyone doesn't know who to give her loyalties to- So, she goes back and forth trying to overthrow them both for her own agenda. Maybe she isn't so sweet after all...

Code: Select all
    [right][img][/img][/right][b]Name;;[/b] [i][/i]
    [b]Nickname;;[/b] [i][/i]
    [b]Age;;[/b] [i][/i]
    [b]Gender;;[/b] [i][/i]
    [b]Status;;[/b] [i](The..)[/i]
    [b]Appearance;;[/b] [i][/i]
    [b]Personality;;[/b] [i][/i]
    [b]Biography;;[/b] [i][/i]
    [b]Where Their Loyalties Lie;;[/b] [i][/i]
    [b]Crush/S.O;;[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Secrets;;[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Fears;;[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Little Known Facts;;[/b] [i][/i]

Roles

Males
King-[Open.]
The Sidekick-[Open.]
Party Guy- Preston [Taken for Ariki]
Pretty Boy- Colin [Taken by Music]
The Outsider-[Reserved for KaiyaFierce]
Females
Queen- Allison [Taken by fumeii]
The New Girl- Viktoria [Taken by Nezzera]
Right hand girl- Gabrielle [Taken by Cure]
Shy girl- Michaela [Taken for Lavender]
The Sweetheart- Ashlie [Taken by ChaoticSunrise]
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 am, edited 10 times in total.
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: They.Call.Me.The.Queen[[OOC/SignUps]]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:53 am

Name
Michaela Lorraine Kreis

Nickname
Micky

Status
The Shy Girl

Appearance
Micky has thick, naturally wavy hair that's a darker color of honey, that shines reddish in the sunlight. It falls a convenient length of just a few inches beyond her shoulders, with bangs that sweep to the side. Her facial features are pretty, and people often compliment her long eyelashes and bright indigo blue eyes; which is ironic, to her, because she hates her eyes... mostly because of all her sight issues. She has a beautiful smile due to wearing braces for almost three years, and pink lips that are more full than not. She has a more oval shaped face, and a chin she's always despised.

Now onto her figure; she stands at an average height of around five feet eight inches, and has your typical slenderly toned figure, mostly from some cheerleading and some other physical activities... she eats junk. So, you could say it's also her fast metabolism, which she thanks God for every day, because she would be obese if she didn't have it. Her skin tone is fair, but there is an olive undertone that gives the illusion of a small tan year round, lucky for her. She's never gone to the tanning bed, one thing she doesn't plan on doing either, after hearing a horror story from her mother about two girls who baked their insides from staying in the booth too long. You'll usually find her wearing something cute, even if it's not comfortable. She dresses to impress.

Personality
Although she has been labeled as the "shy" girl, she isn't a complete introvert. Usually maintaining a quiet disposition, though, people mistake her for one; but if you really know her, you'll know that she can be just as fun-loving as everyone else. There have definitely been those out of hand parties, getting drunk, making out with strangers... but it's usually because of the pressure of her friends, who find it hilarious to see her get wasted and do stupid things. That happens to be one of the reasons she has questioned her loyalty to the Queen; since the new girl came, it is like her eyes have been opened.

People tend to mistreat her and often use her because she can be a bit of a pushover...okay, a huge pushover. It's mostly because she doesn't have much of a strong will, as she would like to. She is definitely the girl who strives to fit in, mostly because she was rejected before she did so. Her heart is kind and she is a good listener, willing to be a shoulder to cry on, but sometimes she needs just that.

Biography
On October the fourth, Michaela Lorraine was prematurely delivered into the world, the last child born to Mark and Jessica Kreis. The doctors didn't know that she would live, but after long weeks in the hospital and proper nurturing, Micky pulled through, her new nickname being "the miracle baby" amongst the family and others. She grew up to be a healthy toddler, first-grader, preteen, and adolescent teenager.

Being the youngest out of four children, she was normally left behind, not really acknowledged by her older siblings (Elaine, who is now 27, Hannah who is 24, and Jackson, who still lives at home at the age of 20). She spent the most time with her dolls, a collection that was soon destroyed due to a horrid prank played by her older brother and his friends. After that, she actually had to revert to real friends. Which was honestly, a bit of a challenge. She was constantly ridiculed for her "dorky" sense of style & personality, and she hated not fitting in. She put up with it up until eighth grade, when they moved to a new town and she started a new school; she was determined to fit in, and soon enough, she was rolling with the popular crowd. That didn't stop, even through highschool.

Sophomore year, she got into the heavy partying with her friends. Her closest friends, including the Queen Bee, coaxed her into drinking and other things. She went along with it for the next couple of years, keeping it well hidden from her parents, until an incident her junior year.

She came home one night with her good friend, completely wasted and with a huge bruise on her head. Her friend, who was sober, nervously explained what had happened, lying to Mrs. Kreis and saying that they couldn't keep Micky from drinking so much, and she tripped and hit her head when they were trying to get a bottle of vodka away from her. In reality, they had been playing a drinking game, and when Micky tried to stand and go to the bathroom, one of the guys purposefully tripped her and thus the bruise. Her friend panicked, and although she didn't want to take Micky home, she was now required to. She couldn't convince her mother that that was what happened, and she got grounded for a firm month.

Now, she is trying to pass her classes, and simply finish highschool. Now that the new girl is here, though, things are changing... will they be for the better, or for the worse?

Where Their Loyalties Lie
She's kind of trying to decide that, right now. Publicly, though, everyone assumes she is loyal to the Queen.

Crush/S.O
TBD

Secrets
She has never smoked for real, although she has gotten quite good at pretending by not inhaling the smoke. Also, her parents are on the verge of a divorce.

Fears
Losing her contacts, getting raped, drugs, dogs, and many more things.

Little Known Facts
She wears glasses at home. At school, though, she wears contacts to maintain her appearance. It's because she is practically blind, and without either of those things, everything's blurry. It's not a fact she enjoys sharing.

finished.
Last edited by Lavender on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 pm

My wonderful Wifey<3
I'm probably gonna go for The Party Guy. I have a few ideas I'd like to try out with him.
Partial Finished sheet up in a bit :)

ImageName;; Preston Hebert (Pronounced A-Bear)
Nickname;; Presto; Prez; Pooh Bear
Age;; Nineteen
Gender;; Male
Status;; The Party Guy
Appearance;; One of the best words to describe Prez Hebert is ruggish. On most days, he won't even bother passing a brush through his calculated mass of deeply colored, brown hair. Instead, he'll simple swipe his fingers through it once or twice and then go about is buisness. Resting beneath the deshevled mess sits Preston's truly handsome face. And no, he doesn't call himself handsome because he's vain. He says so because the ladies happily agree. With a rigid, strong jawline, high cheek bones that highlight his angular face and an etched body to match, it wouldn't be too far fetched to believe that he may very well be a Calvin Klein model (a line he has used on many unsuspecting ladies). His eyes are a unique mix of greens and blues, accented by honey colored hues. Depending on his mood and just what he wears overall, Preston's eyes may decide to be that of a delicate hazel or a stunning azure. It quite fascinating, really. At least, Preston think's so. Standing at six feet three inches, it can be difficult for Preston to dress properly. Considering the length of his torso, he often finds himself thoroughly annoyed with the lack of options he is presented. Not that he cares much. He just finds that longer people have a right to bitchin' attire, too. In fact, he thought about bringing the statement to Congress once. This is irrelevant. Just know that Preston doesn't really care much for what he wears, just as long as it fits and is at least semi comfortable.

Personality;; Preston isn't really that difficult to understand. If you don't really know him that well, then he'll just come off as some mellow dude that just doesn't really give a flying fck. Which, with most things, is completely true. There are only a select few things that he'll actually react to, most of them either involving his daughter or his ex-girlfriend, Kathy. Though he isn't one to jump up and just demolish someone with his fists, Preston is a decent fighter and will use force if needed. Being seen as a generally sloppy and just overall obnoxious person, based solely on his apperance, not many people really know and understand that Prez is an honest, caring individual, one that has a great deal of compassion for all people and things. Preston is one of the few that does not see color, gender, or class. All he sees is the person presented in front of him, plain as day. It's their job to prove to him that they're worth getting to know. If not, then he'll just move right along. Unless, of course, she's an attractive young lady (which, in Presto's mind, is all young women). Preston sees beauty in everything, and will use his wit, good looks, and charm, even if it's only to have the girl smile. One of the most rewarding things in Preston's life is knowing that his words or actions could make someone feel better about themselves or even the world around them. You never know if your words to a stranger might be the last they ever hear.

Biography;; Preston James Hebert was brought into this world on December 27, circa 1991. His mother and father, Evette & Walt Hebert, had decided to have him at home. After having Preston's older sister, Danielle Louise, Presto's parents had decided that their second child would be brought up a little differently. For some odd reason, this included introducing him into the world. Presto stopped trying to wrap his mind around it years ago.

He went through a pretty average childhood; spending his time tormenting his older sister and her friends, as well as giving his parents hell. Right before Preston started his freshman year of high school, with Dani starting her senior year, their parents had decided that packing up and leaving the little home they had established for themselves would be good for the family. Once again, something Preston had never really understood. But, things didn't exactly go as planned. While his parents had gone to put down a lease on the new house, they had been hit head on by a drunk driver and was instantly killed in the crash. Needless to say, Preston and Dani didn't leave the small town they called home.

Prez couldn't find comfort in the things that used to relax and ease him. Instead, everything just seemed either unbearable or absolutly irritating. That was, until he met Kathryn. She was a transfer student from Washington DC, and she was one of the few that was able to get Presto to open up about the bottled emotions he had stored up inside. He knew he was in love after they had shared their first kiss. It was only a matter of time before that love blossamed into something beautiful.

When Kathy originally told Preston that she was pregnant, he knew right away that he wanted to raise the baby as his own. Though his older sister and Kathy's parents were against it, the two of them decided that keeping the baby would be the best decision in the end. Besides, they had no plans on every being apart. Initially, that is. Two months before baby Elysia was born, Kathryn decided that things with Preston just wasn't working out. Presto still doesn't really understand what she meant by that, and he doubts Kathy'll ever really explain herself. On May 21, Presto became a father. A father that was not allowed to be in the room during the birth of his first child, and a father that is hardly ever allowed to see his daughter. He still sends gifts on every holiday (including St. Paddy's Day), and he always sends a nice sized check Kathy's way. He's still trying to understand what went wrong along the way. To fill the lonliness he feels with not being able to spend enough time with Elysia, Presto can usually be found out at the hottest party, living his life day to day, anticipating the day that Kathy tells him that he can see little Elly anytime he chooses. He's been waiting for two years now. Let's just say that he isn't holding his breath.

Where Their Loyalties Lie;; He's pretty neutral.
Crush/S.O;; No one, really. At least, no one willing to deal with a dude and his kid.
Secrets;;
  • Presto actually enjoys his share of pop/rock.
  • Put a guitar in his hand and he can play pretty much anything by ear.
  • He has a two yr. old daughter named Elysia.
  • Despite popular belief Elysia's mom, Kathryn, is the only person Presto has ever had sex with.
Fears;;
  • That he won't be able to be the daddy that Elysia deserves.
  • That people will find out about his past mistakes.
  • Being placed in prison for a serious charge.
  • Kathy taking all seeing rights away from him.
Little Known Facts;;
  • Presto has a scar running down the left side of his neck. He's the only one that knows how it got there.
  • He has his daughter's name tattooed along the curvature of his collarbone.
  • He doesn't need alchohol or drugs to have fun. He's just that kind of guy.
  • Long walks after dark help him relax and unwind.

Fin.
Last edited by Ariki on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Proud mommy of Eli James.
Born June 15, 2015.

Ariki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Des;; I love her <3 The spot is definitely yours <3

Wifey;; Tehe. <3 That picture makes me giggle. The party guy is yours for sure.

BloodIce;; I'm sorry hon... Denied.

Aeris Strife;; ;;<_< I feel bad about this, but he's not really looking for... Denied, also.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Do you mind if I make a CS for The New Girl?

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:28 pm

I changed my mind. This... right here... is my pretty boy swag. Editing.

ImageName;; Colin Nicholas Tycron.
Nickname;; Pretty boy. That's all.
Age;; Seventeen, almost eighteen.
Gender;; Male.
Status;; The Pretty Boy.
Where Their Loyalties Lie;; Undecided.
Crush/S.O;; No one. He is currently recovering from a major crush on Allison, which failed (obviously). His new crush will be... (I'm not telling!)

Appearance;;
Colin looks just like any good pretty boy should: pretty. Well, he did. When he was younger, Colin had a smooth face, which is where the nickname came from. Now, however, he is about as handsome as can be, with a cute five o'clock shadow and a muscular jaw line, which emphasizes his shy smile. His eyes, which are almost always closed in lazy happiness, are chocolate brown. His brown hair is usually extraordinarily messy, but he cuts it rather short to prevent this from being a problem. Due to his athletic nature, Colin has a fit body. He is average height for a boy of his age, at 5'10". Colin's wardrobe normally includes very chill clothing, that you might wear to the beach. He wears sandals quite often and he always has on a shark tooth necklace.

Personality;;
Colin is one of the most competitive people around. He really hates it when people interrupt his fun, since fun is what he does best. He doesn't think ahead, doesn't really know what he wants to do with his life. He hates it when people are near to the same as him in any way, since he loves to be unique. That doesn't mean that he doesn't like a following; many of the younger boys at school admire him greatly for his athletic and musical prowess. He adores the spotlight. In a similar way, he hates to be left out. Still, he can be a bit of a hypocrite at times and doesn't really notice when someone is left out.

When it comes to girls, Colin is a bit lost. He flirts a bit with everyone, but the girl he truly likes will also see a more serious side of him. If he respects a girl and sees her in a completely platonic light, he will be completely serious with her, not even messing with her. He is faithful in relationships; still, this means that he will break it off if he develops any sort of interest in another girl.

However, he is very protective of the people he loves, especially his crush (whoever that may be) and his two siblings, who he loves as children. They are, after all, almost nine years younger. This allows him to qualify for not only the title of 'pretty boy', but also 'nice guy'. He tries to be both genuine and loyal.

Biography;;
Colin Tycron was born in December, in the city in which he now lives. He never knew his true father. However, he didn't really care, since his mother, Jane Lewis Tycron, had found a new love, Riley John Terry, before the young boy turned three. They were married and changed the family name to Terry. Still, Colin, who wanted to be unique even at such a young age, insisted upon keeping his name. So he's definitely the odd one out of the family of five.

Speaking of which... Colin was barely out of preschool when Jane and Riley decided it was time to have more children. Which was really a dumb decision, since Colin was quite a handful. As a toddler, he had been rather passive, but upon growing into kindergarten, he expanded his world. He wanted to do everything at once, and he was also instantly popular. So it was definitely lucky for his parents that they couldn't even get Jane pregnant until Colin made to second grade, having twins in the summer before third grade. Colin was eight and a half. The twins were called Lisa and Brent.

He met most of his current best friends in middle school, which was when he started playing football. He was a fast runner to start with, so he became the best wide receiver possible. As if his athletic talent weren't enough, he started to play the guitar. While he wasn't particularly genius at it, he loved being able to play, since it gave him a one-up in conversation.

Colin's first girlfriend, Kelly Blackthorn, was part of the 'group' in freshman year, which was when he started dating her. She introduced him to Allison, Preston, and Michaela formally, serving as a true induction into their cliche. He didn't have to work hard to make friends with any of them, since he was a popular football player. Since then, he's hung out with them and never questioned his loyalty to them... until the new girl showed up and changed everything.

Now, he is faced with a situation. Colin, who has always tried to be loyal, can choose to stick with his old crush, who clearly only has a platonic interest in him (in his eyes, at least), or he can choose to move on, to a different crush. And he has a plethora of good girls to choose from. After all, there's the right hand girl, Gabbie; he doesn't understand what she sees in her current boyfriend, who he thinks is a huge follower. Not that he's one himself. But, then, there's the sweetheart, Ashlie. And the new girl, Victoria, or something. And what about Michaela? Colin had felt himself getting close to her lately...

Secrets;;
--- He's a huge lightweight; one drink sends him running for a toilet.
--- His crush for Allison, which lasted for almost two years, starting just after he broke it off with Kelly.
--- He is a virgin.
--- He has no clue what he's going to do after high school.

Fears;;
---His siblings' death
--- Plans for the future
--- Rejection by his friends
--- Losing

Little Known Facts;;
--- He loves driving out in the countryside at night.
--- His best subject in school is math; he has a knack for numbers.
--- He isn't all that good at guitar.
--- He has been questioning his spirituality lately, reconsidering his agnosticism.

Done!
Last edited by Music on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Cure;; I'd love it if you'd try out for the new girl <3 I'll reserve it for you as soon as I see a decent start on a character sheet.

Nicole;; Yay! I'm glad you joined, love! Can't wait to see your completed sheet! Reserved.
Also, I have summoned the moderators to take care of the denied sheets.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Allison Elisa Amberly

Nickname;; Queen Bee, 'Princess', and to those of her clique, Allie.

Age;; Seventeen.

Gender;; Female.

Status;; The Queen.

Appearance;; At the glance, you may be wondering how a girl Allison's age can walk with such authority. Whether it's the clothes on her back that settle under the expensively sophisticated category or the curves that are just as daring as her 5'10" height, the pride she takes lies in one distinguishing feature: her hair. It's big, it's bold, and it's beautiful. The large, chocolate brown mess is a product of an extremely simple procedure. Wash, blow-dry, sleep and finger-brush until it ends in, well, this. Eventually, the curls almost ended up taking the same amount of space than the pale skin on her face and if not styled, gets in the way of the dramatic, equally brown eyes. With a straight nose and pink lips frequently worn in a pout, her facial features have been considered just as attractive as a Queen should be.

Personality;; Captain of the school's cheerleading squad and star sprinter of track, a perfectionist, Allie lives for the athletics. There isn't one school sport she hasn't tried, and it's taken two years to realize the ones she prefers. She's just like any other captain would be; commanding, vibrant, positive, and a natural born leader. However, possessing the talents of tumbling and running has disfigured her attitude. She's fairly open for anyone to try-out, but once she finds someone that may not be the best athlete (despite believing themselves to be), it's down-looking time. She has the power to reject and ignore anyone without further argument, and she will use it. Maybe the tryouts just so happened to be on a bad day for you. You try to explain the problem, yet you find yourself speaking in circles with the straightforward bitch. One week later, you'll find yourself shunned in the hallways since the idolized Allie just won't shut the gossip on your mouth full of excuses.

Pertaining to her nature involved with school relations, the attitude was simply a branch off of her vast collection of qualities. Of course, a girl with her domination is still human, thus has her moments outside of the athletics division where her selfishness and ego gets the best of her. However, Allie isn't a brute, nor is she insensitive. Even though her power over many students has raised her confidence excessively, Allie does know her abilities extents and is caring enough to understand the situation of others. She's still the same open and gregarious person she was before seventh grade. Chatty, intriguing, and ruling with an iron fist, anyone who dared challenge her or her close ones would meet a fate more tragic than an unknown athlete with an ego bigger than hers.

Biography;; Somewhere on the other side of the world in 1993, November 11, Allison Elisa Amberly was born in Paris, France, inheriting a bloodline half French, a quarter English, and a quarter German. She was the second child amongst her siblings, stuck in between two brothers, Andreas and _____. They were a merry family of five, each child with their own humble dreams, and growing up in the absolute norm of their city. However, for Allison, the average didn't last very long. In the very beginning of grade four, Allison was diagnosed with type two diabetes. Thankfully, that alone was the most tragic thing to ever happen to the Amberly's, but it did change alter Allison's life as a disadvantage-turned-advantage. When a certain amount of exercise became necessary to maintain the best health possible for a diabetic, the previously clumsy, nonathletic girl underwent rigorous exercise daily, varying from runs, to basketball, to cycling. Eventually, with a lowered blood sugar and newly toned body, Allison took on tumbling at a local cheerleading club nearby. This did wonders for her body, and extracting the need for medication pills every evening, no one would ever guess she was a diabetic.

Turning eleven, Allison's father was offered a major promotion, one that came with a price. They were to move out of Paris and settle in America. It was risky, seeing how only her father was partially fluent in english, they took on the offer with uneasiness. With only the mere basics in the language, Allison had a difficult time adapting to the American environment, but transferring to a middle school for sixth grade, things began to run much smoothly. The students in her classes took pity and a few kind souls took initiative to guide the foreign girl in any way possible. By the seventh grade, guidances were no longer necessary as english became almost as fluent as her french. She had joined various clubs, athletics, but the one thing that really got things going was the cheerleading squad. The underdog of the tryouts, Allison managed to pull off quite the impressive tumbling series, some flexibility moves, and was accepted into the team. By then her fame was already rising; come on. Who wouldn't love a cute, outgoing European girl whose a great tumbler? With a few close friends who've opened their arms to her at the very beginning, she was officially announced as 'popular', and she brought her friends with her.

Once high school hit, Allison was one of the single freshman in the varsity cheerleading squad, and when spring hit, her childhood runs paid off. As if people hadn't already loved her flipping around everywhere, she amazed the student body even more placing first in a mini-meet for the 100m and 400m dash races. In grade ten, she was elected as the cheer captain. With cheerleading, track, and her popularity tucked under her arms, no doubt was she titled the 'Queen Bee' since grade seven. Unfortunately, like most Queen Bee's, personalities have always been another issue.

Where Their Loyalties Lie;; Just her, herself, and the people who follow her without argue.

Crush/S.O;; Her king.

Secrets;; She cheated on her boyfriend once with a childhood friend, Stefan, on a visit to her hometown to see her grandparents. He ended up having a kiss n' tell situation, but after a few harsh words, threats, and setting the deal straight it was because of the alcohol, he ended up having to retell everyone he had lied.

Fears;;
- Aichmophobia: Fear of needles or pointed objects.
- Atelophobia: Fear of imperfection.
- Kakorrhaphiophobia: Fear of failure or defeat.
- Tomophobia: Fear of surgical operations.

Little Known Facts;;
Allie is diabetic with type two diabetes, but that doesn't stop her from anything.
Last edited by fumeii on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Name;; Gabrielle Martin
Nickname;; Gabbie
Age;; Seventeen, 17
Gender;; Female
Status;; The Right Hand Girl
Appearance;; Because of her mixed her heritage Gabrielle has dark wavy hair that comes to her lower back, never worn in a particular way, and matching deep colored eyes that compliment her thick eyebrows, full lips and deep dimples that she can proudly say she inherited from her father. She stands at about five foot, four inches with a toned, curvy body. Her smile makes people melt, or so she's told, giving off a friendly vibe. Her clothing usually consists of inexpensive, but cute, outfits even though she has some brand name clothes that might have a juice price tag.

Her wardrobe doesn't make you think she's rich or a budget shopped, she usually looks pretty approachable and dresses comfortably not being afraid to come into wearing sweats, not make up and her hair in a bun. She's not afraid to wear dresses, though she doesn't wear them regularly, usually denim, cute tops and shoes. She likes to wear jewelry and accessories and almost always has them on. When it comes to body art she has regular lobe piercings and a cartilage piercing that she practically had to beg her parents for. Sometimes she wears makeup but her parents are a little strict when it comes to that category she keeps it very natural.
Personality;; Gabbie is a sweet person, a very loyal friend. She's an open listener if you need someone to talk to and most think of her as a friendly person, a person who will think of others before she thinks of herself. She doesn't like it when people think she doesn't know how to fend for herself because she was loyal to Allie, it made her feel unappreciated. Gabbie likes to read and enjoys the outside as she grew up a lot of her childhood outside. Asides from her friendliness, Gabbie does have a side to her that can be sarcastic and mean if you push her buttons the wrong way. Those who know her well enough know the things that can and will make her angry.
Biography;; Gabbie was born on August 25th to Ben and Kelly Martin, their second and youngest daughter. She grew up in a family that loved to spend money on their kids and family. Growing up she had more than plenty of toys, things were basically handed to her. She didn't let it get to her head though as she stayed a sweet little girl. She had a very fortunate life, traveling the world at young ages and being introduced to many opportunities. Her parents never let her and her sister believe they were better than others and they regularly gave to charity and helped around the community. Gabbie's parents' kept her involved so she wouldn't start hanging out with the wrong crowd. She participated in multiple extracurricular activities and sports, some she still continues in now. When Gabbie was about 13 and was currently doing swimming and tennis she started becoming concerned about the way she looked.

For some reason she didn't feel acceptable and wanted to change herself. She became bulimic but has kept it a secret since, still putting on a smile almost everyday. During her early teen years her family life seemed to be falling apart. Her father was caught having an affair with one of his co-workers at work. After having to go home to constant yelling all the time it didn't seem that things could get very much worse but they did. Her mother seemed to change; she was crankier and would get angry at the smallest thing. Her father started drinking around her and her sister which is an odd behavior from their father, he didn't become an alcoholic. The house seemed to fall apart and Gabbie needed some close friends which is a good thing she became part of Allie's group. After what seemed like forever her parents started to work things out. They're still currently married but things just haven't been the same since.

Before the new girl came she was Allie's right hand girl, always beside her no matter what. She had her group of friends and she didn't really have much to complain about in her school life. She kept a lot to herself though. Like her personal life and many of her secrets. It never seemed like anything was wrong in the first place so it wasn't too hard to maintain. Until the new girl came Gabbie didn’t question her loyalty to Allison. She believed that it was because they were really good friends or had many thing in common. The thought never crossed her mind until Tori came. When she befriended her things just changed and she wound up leaving Allison.
Where Their Loyalties Lie;; Herself and The New Girl.
Crush/S.O;; TBD
Secrets;; Gabbie has been bulimic since she was 13, she likes to collect marbles
Fears;; -Going through a terrible divorce
-Someone finding out she’s bulimic
Little Known Facts;; She can play the piano very well, likes late night walks.
Last edited by Cure on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:17 am, edited 7 times in total.

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Hey, Linn, you put the Shy Girl as reserved for SilentButterflies. XD

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:35 pm

ROFL. Sorry Desi<3

Cure;; She looks amazing. The role is definately reserved for you<3 After reading more closely over your personality... She's not what I'm looking for. >_>; How is she supposed to be kinda backstabbing and trying to overthrow the "throne" if she's a "nice person" who "doesn't care about status". I'm gonna give you a chance to fix her up, but someone else is also interested in the spot... SoYea...

Fumeii;; !!!! This is almost exactly what I was looking for in the queen. Tehe. Thank you for joining, love.
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:03 pm

I love being the first to finish every time...

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 pm

NICOLLLE!
I love him. LoveLoveLove.
CanIHaveHim? xD <3

Meh; I need to go post Ash.. >_>;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Hmm.. Well.. Here's my prof. from last time.. so.. >.>

Uno || Dos || Tres
Name;; Viktoria Jeweliette Delmar
Nickname;; Tori; Jewelz; Vikee; Elie;
Age;; Sixteen, (16)
Gender;; Female
Status;; The New Girl

Appearance;; Tori stands at five feet and four inches tall. She has a lean, hour glass shaped figure, and muscles from farm work and sports can be seen rippling under her naturally tan skin, which stood out from the mostly pale or fake tanned people of Alaska. She has long, dirty blonde hair that does what it wants, and rarely what she wants. Her almond shaped eyes are a pretty hazel, usually; when he emotions are high, they change color to anywhere from vibrant blue to a brown so dark they look black. Naturally plump, dark pink lips are something Elie is rather proud of. She has a few scars adorning her body, which isn't surprising considering what used to be her every day life. Tattoo'd down her left side is a string of seemingly random numbers. The girl doesn't usually wear much make up; not because she thinks she doesn't need it, but because she doesn't have the patience for it, and it doesn't normally pop into her mind. Her sense of style is a little out there, but that's just how she likes it, and it's not something she plans on changing anytime soon.

Personality;; Tori is a generally happy person, even if in the past year or so she's been a bit down, with her mother being in a severe coma and all. She's pretty active, and doesn't mind getting her hands dirty; in a way, I guess you could say she's a bit of a tomboy- but, she knows how to look good. All around, Vikee just likes to have fun, and is willing to push many of her limits just for the fun of it. The girl isn't someone that needs a reason to do something. The question she asks is never "Why?", it's "Why the hell not?".

Biography;; Vikee was born and raised in a small town in Alaska. She lived with her parents and three brothers on a farm on the outskirts of town; and they liked it that way. They all worked hard during the summer, taking care of the animals and crops. Tori's father, Alexander Delmar, always loved the farmer life. Sometimes it almost seemed like he cared more for the animals than for his very own children; of course, no one ever said so, and not many believed it to be true. Her mother, Mayreeanne Delmar, always loved the small town life. She didn't like big cities or crowds, and enjoyed living far enough away from the hustle and bustle to be able to camp out in their fields and convincingly pretend that they were out in the middle of nowhere. Elie liked the fact that she could have as big of a party as she wanted and not get in trouble because no one could hear them and they were on private property.
During the school year, Jewelz was involved in soccer and cheer leading, along with taking care of the animals. The kids at school all loved and adored her; the girls wanted to be her, the boys wanted to be with her- and every now and again there would be a boy or girl in the opposite category. She was Queen- even if she didn't notice. All she really cared about were her best friends, (From left to right) Jessica, Miranda, Kylee, and Kaitlyn. Then there were, of course, the boys; but that's something she doesn't like to get in to. Everyone in town knew and loved her, save maybe a few random individuals.
Life was good; Then when Tori was fourteen, her mother got thrown from her horse while rounding up cattle. Mayreeanne hit her head so hard, she was sent into a coma.
The entire family took it hard, Alexander taking it the hardest. After a year, he shut the farm down. They had plenty of money from the farm, even though before that they hadn't really had anything to spend it on. So, he bought a new house, a small one, in the center of town. They stayed there for a year before Elie's father gave up. He sent them away, the boys to go live with their grandparents in Utah, and Vikee to go live with her aunt and uncle in Minnesota.

Where Their Loyalties Lie;; Herself and The Right Hand Girl
Crush/S.O;; None(, yet)

Likes;; ♥ Salmon Dip ♥ Sea shells ♥ Feathers ♥ Music boxes ♥ Turtles ♥ Ritz crackers ♥ Foxes ♥ Waterfalls ♥
Dislikes;; ø White& Milk Chocolate ø Energy drinks ø Spiders ø Bats ø Dirt ø Being sick ø Lemonade ø White ø
Secrets;; Her tattoo, and everything about it • Her room • -More to come-
Fears;; || Red&White Candy canes || Being alone in the dark || Sleeping with the door open ||
Little Known Facts;; »She has a weird thing for shoulders (Will -maybe- be explained more in RP);; She draws on her thighs with Sharpies;; No one outside of her family has been in her room since she was thirteen, because she is protective and somewhat paranoid when it comes to 'her place';; There is a tattoo of a string of seemingly random numbers running down her right side;; She likes scars;; She can play guitar«

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Whoo.
I'm happy that you reposted her Nezz.
I'm gonna give Cure a proper chance, but otherwise the spot it yours <3
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:23 pm

ImageName;; Ashlie Kate Marcell
Nickname;; Ash
Age;; Sixteen
Gender;; Female
Status;; The Sweetheart
Appearance;; Ash stands at 5'3", has a slight frame and weighs about 100lbs, give or take a few. Her eyes are a shade of dark blue that you rarely see in eyes and her complexion has a naturally tanned look to it, which might partly be because she likes to spend a lot of time outside. Her cheeks have a natural blush to them, which in her opinion makes her look cute and innocent; and she likes it. When it comes to hair, hers is very unusual, streaked with blond, black and red and usually in messy braids or tied up in a messy bun- She doesn't ever do much with her straight, lifeless hair accept make it look like his has a little bit of bounce.
Personality;; Ashlie is deceptive, though she seems like one the sweetest girls in the world. She is nice; but only if it can benefit her or someone she really cares about- and people like that for her are rare. She's one of the best liars in the world, and can deceive anyone who she wishes by turning on her sweet charm and getting what she wants..Though she is sort of a back stabber, she's has a very kind heart and if someone genuinely needs her help, she'll try her best to help them out if it won't hurt her in any way.
Her best quality is probably her protective nature over those she cares about.

Biography;; Ashlie was born to Edward and Rose Marcell; A couple well into their fourties who didn't ever plan on having children; but once Ashlie came along they were happy they did. When she was a baby, Rose quit her quilting club to spend her time home with the baby while Edward was at work; working toward his retirement in the next few years. As she grew and became a toddler, it was hard for the two to keep up with their little wild child, but they tried their hardest and took good care of themselves in order to be around as she grew into adulthood.
At the age of seven, Edward was 53 and had finally retired. He got a good amount of money for his retirement and that was when she began being spoiled more than any little girl should. They spent all their time doting on their daughter and bought her whatever she wanted... But that didn't make her seem like a mean or spoiled girl to anyone else, and she wasn't; at least not on the outside. Inside, she was growing more and more selfish by the day. She felt like she should always get whatever she wanted, and always seemed to find a way too, no matter what it took. No one has ever seen that side of her though, and thinks she is the sweetest girl on the face of the earth.
The older she gets, the sneakier she gets with her ways of getting what she wants, and even though he parents are both in their sixties they are both alive and well, and still getting her whatever she wants.

Where Their Loyalties Lie;; With herself.
Crush;; That's her little secret.
Secrets;; ●Her Crush ● Her deceptive ways ● Her jealousy of the Queen●
Fears;; |Small Children | Clowns | Walruses | Being alone in the dark | Complete Silence | Sleeping People|
Little Known Facts;; ►Allergic To Peanuts □ Loves The Rain □ Hates Red Roses □ Never goes anywhere without lip gloss◄

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:27 pm

No, mine. :D:D:D:D

And... we'll have to see who he ends up with. Could be anyone. I have my plans, though. <3

In other news, I just saw the Strawberry Swing music video, and... I'm so confused!!!

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Cure;; I have an idea. Gabbie looks a lot like what I thought would be good for the Right Hand Girl.
You might have to change her bio a tad; but otherwise she can stay just the same. And, that way, everyone gets a spot [you & Nezz] and everyone's happy [if you'd be happy with that?]
<3
Hope that works out for you.. ^_^;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Sure thing. I'll just get to that.

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:33 pm

I'll try to have him finished up sometime tomorrow, m'dear<3

Ariki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!