Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

they say we're crazy {ooc}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: they say we're crazy {ooc}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:08 pm

UCTigerette wrote:ImageMy name is Emmeline Rose Daniels
I am kidnapped kid
I am a chick
I’ve blown out sixteen candles
People tell me that I’m generally a girly girl. I love putting on make-up and general girl things. Sometimes I can be demanding; I don't like to wait on people or be late. Bossy could probably be my middle name. It would have been if my parents would have known I'd turn out that way. It's not that I want to be in control, I just feel like my ideas are better than most. More than anything I would say that I'm independent. Sure, my parents put a roof over my head, but I make my own money too. Yes, I have a job and I'm a dedicated to it. I know what honesty is, but don't expect me to be it all the time. Especially if I don't know you. I'm generally possessive also. If somethings mine, don't touch it. If you do, then you'll soon find I have a temper. I may be a shortie, only 4'11", but being the red-head that I am or was seeing as I dyed my hair, I'll bite your head off! I'm constantly rebellious and don't intend to follow anyone's rules except for my own so don't ask me to.
My life at home was pretty easy. My parents didn't really care what I did as long as I got up for school everyday and made an effort around the house. Even though those were my only requests from my parents, I still didn't follow them. Well, not everday at least. My mom was a drunk; my dad was a druggie. They didn't care much about anything, but school was important. So, I got good grades, but that doesn't mean much because look at where I'm at now... kidnapped.
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:56 pm

I'm done :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 pm

RaeRaeButterfly wrote:People tell me that I’m vulnerable. Which is true, I guess, if you prefer to focus on the negatives. I try to stick up for myself and being the confident girl that my parents want me to be, but it's not that easy. You try being me and you have a go at being confident. See? It's not as easy as it may seem. But I don't have to be confident, I'm sweet and that's all that really matters. Well that's what I think, anyway. I'm sweet and honest, and they are good things to see in a person. But yes..I am vulnerable, also rather gullible at times. It's not my fault I just don't have the confidence and the 'balls' to stand up to people, they just tend to take advantage of me, and sometimes, it's without me realizing. Anyway, moving on..I am rather girlish. But I'm not a squealer, trust me. I just tend to like clothes..and shoes, and be generally girly. And I hate mud. It just irritates me. But I'm good at climbing trees, which can be helpful. But I hate heights..so that kinda confuses me. Maybe tree's are different to heights..who knows? Certainly not me. I tend to be a little..more like a lot childish. I like to do things, that little kid's do and would love to snuggle up in front of the TV and watch Disney moves. I can complain, without realizing and when I don't tend to get my way, I often pout.
My life at home was like being stuck in a house, with too many siblings. Yeah, that's my life. I mean sure it's wonderful, but seriously, why did my parents have to have that many siblings? A few of us were mistakes, including me. Let's just do a quick family count, okay? Well there's my mom and my dad, and then there's my step father and my step mother. I live with my father and my step mother, and my mother lives with her new husband, just down the road. They like to boast about their kids to each other, quite a lot. My actual siblings are Trevor {35}, Annie {32}, Molly and Connor {29}, Alec {22}, Harry {20}, Georgia {19} then me!! But only, Georgia and Alec still live at home, the others have all moved away and started families, about from Harry, he decided to go stay at mom's place. And when my step mother came along, we found that she already had three kids. Matilda {19} and Jamie & Thomas {18}. And then, my step mother and father thought it would be fun to have more kids, so now I have little step siblings and I hate all but one of them. Quinn {12}, Maria {8} James is {5} and Hannah is {3}. I love Hannah but the rest, just get under my skin and annoy me. Because of my tendency to be childish, Matilda, Jamie & Thomas, tended to push me around, which they would do anyway, and just baby me, something which I hate! When my mother moved down the street, she soon found someone else to love and yes, he had kids. Infact, he had five kids. Janie {30}, William {28}, Faye {27}, Holly {24} and Iann {19}. Iann is the only one that still lives with them, and he has a massive crush on me, which is rather weird. And, my mother decided that I just needed more siblings because I couldn't live with all the ones I already had. Not. So along came Alycia {17}, Fred {11}, Jared {9}, Maisie, George and Isabella {five} and Oliver {three}. So now, not only do I have seven siblings, I have seven step siblings from my step mother and twelve step siblings from my step father. Which means, I have 26 siblings all together. The only good thing about that is that I get a lot of presents on my birthday and Christmas. Oh and did I mention that I'm an aunt? Yeah..well I am. Simone {14}, Lucy {12}, Simon {10}, Jasper {nine}, Mason {seven}, Katelyn {five}, Zara {four} ,Carly-Anna {three}, Jasmine {was just born} and triplets are on the way. And half of these kids, I am a step aunt to. But my family still expect me to be a lovely aunt to them, which can get rather hard when they are just like their annoying parents.
When I look in the mirror I see a sweet girl who seem's younger then she actually is because she's only five feet tall.[/size]

done.

Rae, I really like your character but it doesn't seem like you read over your posts before posting them. I know everyone is busy but I found a lot of grammatical errors in your post and just want to make sure that when it is time to post in the IC you will be able to read over your posts before you actually post them. There isn't a major need for you to edit your profile since I was able to understand what you were saying, but if you could just refrain from making that many errors in the IC it would be great! So, you are accepted, as are you UCTigrette!

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 am

Opps. I'll try and work it, thanks for pointing it out nicely and thanks for accepting her:)

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby British on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:58 pm

My name is Mary Jane Edelle, but I go by Jane.
I am one of the kidnapped.
I am a female.
I’ve blown out fifteen candles and in two weeks I would be blowing out sixteen.

People tell me that I’m a mess. I guess it's true when I'm hanging out with people because normally I am drunk, but so are they. It's hard to only have one drink and if I'm going to do it at all I feel like I might as well drink until I get sick. My friends really aren't the ones who call me that though- it's those random weirdos that wish they were me. Yeah, so a lot of people are jealous of me and sometimes I do like to brag about what I have but it bothers me that people think I'm perfect. No one knows that my parents don't talk to me unless they're yelling at me and even then, they'll normally yell at me over the phone or through an email. That's one of the reasons why I like to have so much fun in public and make a scene- it gets me the attention that I've never gotten at home. I'm a loud girl and tend to be obnoxious. I love hearing my own voice, whether I'm screaming, talking away or singing to a song in a club that I snuck into. Whatever I'm doing, I want to have fun, and if I'm not you can expect to hear me complain about it.
My life at home wasn't as perfect as it seems. I was born into a wealthy family of four: My father, Edward Edelle, a highly ranked attorney; My mother, Emily Edelle, a bestselling author and children's book illustrator; And my twin brothers, Michael, the best football player our private highschool had ever seen, and Paul, the winner of national academic competitions. We lived in the penthouse suite of one of the most expensive apartment buildings in all of Manhattan, and from the time that I was eight I had a credit card and was given the freedom to get what I wanted when I wanted it. Well, I was able to get almost anything I wanted. No matter how many dolls, or dresses, or pairs of shoes that I had, my parents would never have enough time for me. They were always working or on business trips, at Michael's football game or travelling with Paul across the country to some spelling bee, leaving me alone with some nanny. Obviously this would upset me and over the years I learned that the more I acted out, the more time my parents would be forced to spend with me. It didn't matter that they were yelling at me- I just liked having them around and realizing that I was still here. Plus, being bad was kind of fun. Between the ages of seven and twelve I went through forty-seven different nannies before my parents gave up on trying to find someone to watch me and allowed me to stay home by myself. Well, it only took about a year before I realized that no parents plus an empty penthouse meant sick parties, which meant older kids would come, which meant that I would be even cooler than I was before. And I mean, come on, what's a party without alcohol? So that was me at thirteen, and really the only change since then is that I've lost my virginity, slept around, starting smoking cigarettes and I've been kicked out of two private schools due to bad behavior.
When I look in the mirror I see someone who hides their feelings behind a mask of alcohol, drugs and partying. Image

British
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Accepted! I'll start when we get one more of the friends.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Hell, I'll make a friend if we can get started! :DDD Working on it now (assuming I can take the role...?)
The name seems rather ironic if I’m an insomniac, doesn’t it? :3

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:16 pm

That'd be great, DreamingForever! Just let me know which gender friend you are working on and I'll start on the other one.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Male for me, please!

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Okay :).

My name is- Ella Young Kelvin.
I am- one of the four friends.
I am a- female.
I’ve blown out 21 candles.
People tell me that I’m- too closed. I like to keep my true emotions to myself because I hate feeling weak. Showing any sign of sorrow or regret seems pointless to me, even if I am feeling that at the moment. I refuse to cry in front of people, and will very rarely do it in private either. If there is one emotion that I am exceptionally well at displaying, it would be anger. I have a fiery temper and I’m not afraid to let people know that. I like being feared because I feel like it’s harder for people to betray me if they’re scared of me, than it would be if I were nice to them. I guess I have a problem with trusting people too. Although I may seem unreasonably brash at times, I am a human and I do have sympathy for some people. If you enjoy whining, complaining or being useless, you won’t be gaining my sympathy anytime soon though.
My life at home was- pretty average. My father owned a plumbing business and my mother worked as a nursery school teacher. I have a sister who is ten years younger than me, and although I love her, part of me wishes she was never born. For the first eleven years of my life, I had all of my parents’ attention. They would come to my soccer and basketball games, pick me up from school and help me with my homework. After she came though, I seemed invisible. I guess that’s why I started acting out. I knew that my parents had a new perfect child, and it pissed me off. My grades began to drop and I became involved with drugs and alcohol. Before I knew it, I was making a run for it with my three best friends. Life isn’t any worse than it was at home, and out here we’re free to do as we please. Seems like a pretty good trade-off to me.
When I look in the mirror I see- Image

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:02 pm

My name is Leonard Darin Kurt, but I go by Leo.
I am apart of the pack.
I am a male.
I’ve blown out twenty-one candles.
People tell me that I’m charming with a devil-may-care attitude with a matching smirk. I live to get the next high, the next buzz. The horrible memories and pain wash away when I’m wasted and all that’s left is the good feelings and girls. I’m a pretty easygoing guy with a calm exterior but underneath lies a sea of anger and rage. With enough pushes, I’ll snap. He still blames himself for losing his little sister all those years ago.
My life at home was horrible. My father left us when I was six and my little sister, Joann, was three. My mother drunk herself into a stupor every night, which left me to look after Joann. I raised Jo like my own daughter and we quickly became an inseparable unit. We were good for a few years… That is, until the CPS came and ripped us apart when I was nine. I haven’t seen her since.I was sent from foster home to foster home where I steadily began to resent everyone in the world… Up until I met my best friends. We plotted and schemed and now we’re on the run, free forever.

When I look in the mirror I see a spineless coward with no future.

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 pm

they-say-crazy-t49709.html

It's up :). Thanks for making a second character, DreamingForever!

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Posted! They'll get better as I get more and more into the roleplay, I promise <3

In other news, I was wondering if you planned on any romance in this? I wasn't sure because there were only two guys and several girls, but IDK. :3 Juss wonderin'.

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Romance is always welcomed! Yeah, the guy to girl ratio is a bit off but as the story progresses we can have new male characters emerge. Maybe we could have some new kidnapped people picked up, or a new friend the join the group.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Sweet! Okay... Has everyone posted? 'cuz I'll totally whip up a post if they have! :D

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Everyone hasn't posted yet but feel free to throw up a second one. I'm drained from homework so mine sucked, but I'd rather keep pushing this along so that no-one loses interest in it.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:49 pm

I pooooooooooosted! :D

British - Leo moved Dru away from the fight. If you'd like me to un-godmod, I totally will! Just lettin' you know(:

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S L y t e. on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:50 am

Erm, still active?

S L y t e.
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:40 pm

I was sorta waiting for British since it's her character everyone is centered around xD

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:13 pm

You mean RaeRaeButterfly (Jemma). British plays Jane, I think, and I don't think she's in the scene much.

Yeah, I was going to wait for one more person to post before I do but I will try to have something up tonight.

UCTigerette, please post! It's been over three days and you never notified that you would be gone.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!