Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Things That Go Bump in the Night (OOC Board)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Things That Go Bump in the Night (OOC Board)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwinDeath on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:03 pm

Sounds cool! I'm down!
Hey, read my fiction! http://www.fictionpress.com/~twindeath Reviews are appreciated.
Könnt ihr mich hören?
Könnt ihr mich sehen?
Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
Ich versteh euch nicht.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TwinDeath
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:27 pm

Sweet. I like that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Yey!!!!! *Twirls his hands around like a little girl

Who wants to control the council? And does anyone want to be the girl? If no one is I'll just drop her off in a safe place at some point.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:49 pm

I'll portray the Council and the girl. Maybe you could drop her off around our group and we could kinda protect her while trying to save the world lol. Just a thought. :p
"Humor is reason gone made."- Groucho Marx
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."- George Carlin
"It is better to know some of the questions before all of the answers."- James Thurber

Image Image Image Image Image

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Hmmmm... Could I still team up with Ashe's brother? Evil sounds like so much fun. And I even thought of another reason why they should be after me too.

Addition to plot part 2:

The two most powerful rogues in the history of the Darkworld were the Demon, Lucifer, and the Undead Necromancer, Death. Both were eventually defeated by the massed strength of the council and the Keepers, however both the Scythe and cloak of the Reaper were lost, each of which were said to contain powerful enchantments. Just a few centuries back a rogue Shade was said to have found the Scythe, and began using it's power (One hit Kill) to rip through Darkworld and Mortal ranks alike. The council sent in Grim, who eventaully defeated the Rogue shade, but was unable to acquire the Scythe. In reality Grim hid the Scythe from the council, and they suspected it. Now I won't actually use it, just tell them if confronted that I've hid it and why, and it'll give them another reason to hunt me........ I have too much time on my hands don't I?

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:44 pm

lol, yeah. it would be cool if you teamed up with Ashe's brother. And the second part of the plot would be awesome to add in as well. :)

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:48 pm

Yeah, this is sounding awesome. But, as always, I shall remain the quiet one. :P

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwinDeath on Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:53 pm

wolfangel26 wrote:Maybe you could drop her off around our group and we could kinda protect her while trying to save the world lol.

So it's "save the ten year old, save the world'"?

Seriously though, you two need to have a big discussion about the relations btwn grim and the Bro, and any other stuff that might come up. coordinate this, and it will be awesome!

TwinDeath
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:26 pm

There are none, as of yet, but yeah I'm pretty sure I can handle that, depending on what whats his face's reasoning is. Mainly rotating around a corrupt and idiotic council or Grim is just getting to into killing =) Either sounds like fun. I'll expand on most things to, so if the group gets a briefing before they go after us me and someone else should do it so they get all the info.

P.S. This is going to be so much fun!

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:12 pm

I think that a plot surrounding around a Corrupt Council would be awesome, and that they're more involved with the disappearances of the the Shadow Keepers than Seraph (Ashe's brother). And that Seraph is really just a pawn/scapegoat for the Council's real evil plans, which involve the Phoenix and her friends. What if the human girl is more important than everyone initially realizes? Could Wrenrook be behind it all?
...Just throwing some ideas out there, lol.

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:03 am

Ok that sounds pretty good. Unless you want me to post about how I walk the scared little girl down to the council room I don't have anything to say yet.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:45 pm

Hey Alevera if your still out there I'm pretty sure we can bring you back into the storyline soon here.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:26 pm

I actually don't have much ideas for now... but ya ideas sounds cool :D and that idea about the girl having an importance that no one knows about, it's hot!!

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:33 pm

Ah! That was someone elses idea. Talk to them or whoever is controlling the girl. I just have to get my junk together and try to team up with the Wraith and Seriph(?). Might take me a while....

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:40 pm

I've been having a little idea to pump up my character... remember she's good, but when she chooses it, she's evil as well. Maybe, she somehow ends up working along with the good guys. :D But, I have no idea how that can happen...

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:31 pm

Hey guys, im gonna be gone for a week from Wed. to Wed. Sorry U_U

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:04 pm

Um...Alo? O_o

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwinDeath on Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:06 pm

wolfangel should be back tomorrow, but that;s the day of my graduation, so i'll be offline for the day.

TwinDeath
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:35 pm

I'm back. My sincerest apologies for not replying sooner. I got back but I've been doing nothing but errands and such since then! Now to continue :)

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:47 pm

FINALLY! Geez...Took ya long enough. :P Just kidding. Welcome back. :D

Kædai
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!