Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This Damned Town

This Damned Town

a part of “This Damned Town”, a fictional universe by Boomerang.

x

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “This Damned Town”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: This Damned Town

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:11 am

@Urania ~ Lex Luther... I love that!

@Sparrow ~ I just rewatched Silence of the Lambs a few days ago... I live for that movie. I love Hannibal and every show/movie he's been in >:)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Boomerang
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:44 pm

Oh no the movies, rock. I love them... the tv show... -hides under a mound of blankets- noooo way. It creeps me out like nothing else. I have no idea why.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ¢σℓ∂ on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:14 pm

Hah, well Hannibal does have its fair amount of gore...and by fair, I mean it's basically any cinematic-gore fan's dreamworld. They really don't hold back, no wonder why plenty of people are scared by it.

Speaking of Hannibal, have you seen the Korean promo? It came out quite awhile ago but it's still one of the best videos in creations. Sparkling Hannibal, you can't go wrong.

Also, how is everything going? Looking forward to starting, and I hope everyone is still on board!

¢σℓ∂
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:14 am

Just to make sure, we're starting tomorrow, right?

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:48 am

I'll try to finish Sebastian tomorrow

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Is everyone still here? ;

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:33 pm

I'm here, and I think Sparrow is too. Cold was really excited about this one, so I think they'll stay too. I don't know about anyone else, though. Sorry!

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:58 pm

I say send out a pm to people who haven't posted on here in a while?

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ¢σℓ∂ on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:23 pm

I'm definitely still here!

¢σℓ∂
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:24 pm

Me too. :)

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:01 pm

I'm still here as well. Are we going to start soon, or is this dead? I really hope it's not.

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:52 pm

Me too! I'm still here!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:11 pm

I am also still here ^^

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:18 pm

Hey, I'm still here too! c:
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ¢σℓ∂ on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:39 pm

whew! just wanted to post again that i'd really love to work on this roleplay still. i was sick for a bit ( you know the kind where you can't even sit up? yeahhh. ) but now i feel a lot better. anyways, we may have lost some people but i think we can work with who we have without trouble (especially since quite a few of us seem really invested in this!) even when some of us are busy, just gotta be sure to keep one another updated when real life is taking too much time. or we could try to get more members, remake, etc, but maybe a smaller cast is better in this case anyways?

¢σℓ∂
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:33 pm

Works for me!! :)

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Welcome back, ¢σℓ∂! I'm glad you got over that sickness, it sounds horrible!

I do like the idea of a smaller cast, since it makes logistics and communicating with each other a lot easier, but if we want to try and recruit more people or remake this it's fine with me. I like your ideas a lot!

The thing that was kind of concerning me was that we haven't heard from Boomerang in a while. It might just be me being paranoid, though (my last RP died because the mod disappeared)...

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ¢σℓ∂ on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:06 pm

I'm still interested in this roleplay, however Boomerang hasn't been on this site since January 27th. Perhaps something major came up. (Life happens, so I think this is fine and understandable.)

However, I am too stubburn to just let these characters go.

I was considering waiting longer to see if Boomerang would return and show interest and continuing with this. But if she doesn't, would any of you be interested in coming together with our characters for a different roleplay?

I have a roleplay I mapped out similar to this one, actually, which is sort of why I was so drawn to this roleplay in the first place. It's also about a group of friends that drifted and came back together, so the conversion should be easy. However the 'magic' of the world is more based in 'natural' based magic, or the theory of the world and the magical creatures of using magic directly from the earth or evolving from it. So there are no creatures such as vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, etc, but more focus on druids, species of elves, more...Celtic or pagan in a way, although there are no gods, and there are other creatures such as sprites, fae, etc. There are characters that are half-races (half-elves) and have special abilities (skin-changing, for example), and it's more focused on the group coming back together to solve magic related mysteries. It also takes place in Ketchikan Alaska.

I wouldn't feel comfortable just taking her roleplay, so perhaps mine would be a good replacement, since they are very similar?

Anyways, tell me what you guys think, if you're still interested. I am considering waiting a bit longer to see if Boomerang shows back up, but am still thinking of what we have here.

¢σℓ∂
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:01 pm

Hey, so I would definitely be interested in doing that! I put a lot of myself into Henry, and I would absolutely jump at the chance to be able to use him. So sign me up for sure!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:07 pm

I would love to try out your roleplay! I also worked a lot on Gabriel and I hate to see her lie dormant for so long. So please count me in!

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!