Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Though the doll's eyes [[IC]]

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Though the doll's eyes [[IC]]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken-and-alone on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:25 pm

Rachel laughed and smoothed her sister's curls as she dodged the sticky fingers.

"Now, Scoot." She chirped, gently placing Karmina down and pushing her gently out of her room. Closing her door, she walked to the doll and stared at it, running her fingers over the smooth china. She jumped when the doll's hand twitched, the fingers curling in slightly.
"What the," She muttered, picking up the doll and staring at it more intently.

Glass eyes flickered to her face and frozen cherry red lips moved.

"Help me."
My love is waiting....
.....a girl who was once broken. She finally found the one person who she knows will fix her. <3

To turn your tears to roses~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Broken-and-alone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shi-chan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Alistair thought he heard another voice than his sister's trough the phone, but that really couldn't be. He was just being paranoid and imagining things all over. Yes, that was it.

He nodded as he said "Yeah. I can do that. But I need a favor in return." A smile appeared on his face as he continued. "Save me a pocky or two." Then, without waiting for a response he hung up. He slipped his phone back in his pocket, and stuck both his hands down in the pockets of his jacket.

He hoped to god that he'd find a computer soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shi-chan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken-and-alone on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Rachel jumped in shock, almost dropping the doll on the wooden floor. The doll's arms twitched slightly as the glass eyes focused on Rachel, the red lips moving once more.

"Please help me."

Rachel blinked back the shock from her eyes and walked to the bed, holding onto the doll tightly as she wondered if she was dreaming, or was this one of those local kid's pranks? Were they trying to scare their family away from the house?

Rachel gritted her teeth together, sitting on the bed as she sat the doll on her lap, watching the doll intently for wires or any of the sort.

"What do you need help with?" She asked warily, wondering if talking to dolls was a sign of mental illness.

Broken-and-alone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:58 am

Karmina ran down stairs to find her step-mom.
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!