Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To be Thrown Into the Chaos (Part 1)

To be Thrown Into the Chaos (Part 1)

a part of “To be Thrown Into the Chaos (Part 1)”, a fictional universe by RainbowCorridor.

Part 1 of a four part roleplay. An asteroid as destroyed Earth and you've been dropped onto a new planet. What do you do now?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To be Thrown Into the Chaos (Part 1)”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] To be Thrown Into the Chaos (Part 1)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "To be Thrown Into the Chaos (Part 1)"

I don't see my rules, so I'm going to put them again here.

- No killing other players without their and my permission.
- I need variety. All genders, all sexualities, all ages, all nationalities.
- You could only carry on a backpack and a pet. The pet is optional.
- No weapons were allowed on board.
- Feel free to try and establish clubs, government, parties, etc. etc.
- I will add more if needed.
Last edited by RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] To be Thrown Into the Chaos (Part 1)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dvp_Gamguru on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:58 pm

Name: Darren Albech
Nationality: USA
Sexual Orientation: Male
Appearance: Image
History: Darren was in the US military, but was demed as one of the crazies, yet was an elite soldier. Due to his combat skills, but ability to get along with just about anyone, he became a candidate for the spaceship. More so due to his technological knowledge of things. It was apparent he could adapt to become a powerful engineer, and could provide good protection for those who were abused.

Now that he finds himself just exiting the spaceship, all he presently has is his outfit, a swiss army knife, plus a gun plus some rations in a backpack.
roleplay/spaceship-helix/
Spaceship Helix! A spaceship that has 'accidently' jumped to another dimension! Will it return?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dvp_Gamguru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Hey, Dvp. You need to enter your character under the character tab okay?

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:48 pm

I'LL BE JOINING! Whoever you are....I now have ultimate adoration...Heh..This roleplay looks amazing! I'll have the character up within 30 minutes to a few hours. Thanks!
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Thanks! I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, but didn't have the guts.

When I saw that like, five people joined i=within the first hour or so, I was like :O

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Um i made a character tell me if I need to make changes. Thanks!

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeYuka on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:38 pm

This roleplay sounds interesting, I'll be submitting a character here in a few minutes.

ShadeYuka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:41 pm

@JustQuit: You're character is fine!

@Shadeyuka: Looking forward to it!

Where did my rules go?

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Done! My cute little scientist is going to rock this new world >:D Yay!

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeYuka on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Alright, I submitted a character. I generally dislike using character sheets, as I find it easier to introduce a character in a story without a character sheet, but I hope that basic information is good enough. XD

ShadeYuka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:54 pm

OMG! I am SO joining this role-play! And I'm totally adding you to my Book of Awesomes! X3
FRIENDS: Will look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're an alien from outerspace.
BEST FRIENDS: Will break you out of the loony bin and drive you to New Mexico to meet up with the mothership.

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:00 pm

@Shadeyuka: That's fine!

@Seijun: Why, thank you!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:13 pm

I made you guys a map for what the landmasses look like. As for the animals, make them up as you go along and I will keep track of them. Same goes for land markers(lakes, rivers, etc.) I'll keep track of those as well.

Map

The ships have all landed near each other, in the slate blue one around the middle. Ignore that boundary there, as it can be moved.

I'm going to post the first two posts, a point of view of Adalene and Sebastian. Then you all may post!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:41 pm

hey, i used your charecter generator, and i created a strange mystery charecter, he was a stowaway so he has weapons, but i could change that if need be, may i join this roleplay???

nationality: American - Asian

Sexual Orientation: Male - straight

Appearance: medium tall, wears sunglasses, scar across hand, sarcastic smile stuck on face at most times. has possesions in backpack,- very little, extremely agile, master at marshal arts, hides in woods. Wears almost no armor, even in battle, and taunts his opponents about it, wears a wood carved mask he never took off, with a smile on it - white mask, he is white, american accent, med voice, always wears black hoods, and a black shirt and black tight pants, he aslo has a wery deep scar on his arm, from better days.

Personality
personality: very untrusting, sarcastic, always on edge, willing to fight at any moment, slightly cocky, mockingly polite in most cases, enjoys flirting with women, thinks of himself as the best katar weilder in the land, will join forces if necesarry, but loves working alone, and taunting and confusing his opponent, and he refers at fights as games, he laughs at anything mentioned that is evil or stupid, and he is extremly loyal to his allies.

Equipment
Steel Dual Katars, poison throwing knives, somke bombs, a black hood, white mask, black shirt, and black tight pants, black shoes, and an SMG with 20 cartons of ammo, and a brown napsack with a picture of his dead wife and three changes of clother, and a white mask.

History
History: He Was born to Katar Master Yukitsu Striker and forced to train day and night, in the skills of the assasin without any schooling, in the small forest village of Oaki. he then moved to america, got married and had a good life, then when his wife died of cancer, her took his abilities of being a ninja and stowed away on the last ship off of earth, destined to start a new life, and dislikes anyone who disagrees.
Life is what you make of it, I'm doing pretty good, what about you?

zath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 pm

he is a moddern ninja, with most of his weapons, but he dislikes killing for fun, and wont kill another human,
plz let my charecter in!

zath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Zath..>.<...Put your charrie (Charrie means character btw) in the characters tab. That's how you get them accepted and officialized. (<-- I'm guessing that's not a word o.o) Anyways with all those weapons...Well...I'll let Rainbow comment on that. Cause IDK. But yeah go put your charrie in the tab for now ^^'

Oh and for all the Posters. You don't have to read it all but right towards the bottom is about a paragraph of a speech made by Dr. Hawke. (Wow that sounds nice. Has a nice ring xD) So yeah.

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Put your character under the character tab, zath! And he can't have weapons like that. Other than that, I can't wait to see him in action!

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:14 pm

So right now everyones doing there openings. Wow this going to take a while.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Yep! It depends on who all is still online!

I'm so happy this many people joined! Really, I did this on another site once and no one joined! I was so sad D':

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Really?...Are...Those people like...Not all there? O.o Cause I feel like this will be the best darn roleplay I'll ever have played in! You can already see my enthusiasm... hehe...Heh...Cause I posted that huge intro...>.> I thought it would be small and not too much but that's just....Holy Smites!

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!