Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Time of Thrones

A Time of Thrones

a part of “A Time of Thrones”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

In a time long before the Mad King's rule, Aegon Targaryen reigned over the land of Westeros with a calm hand. But calm is the last word that would be used to describe the coming events. What part will you play? Will you be a friend to the throne? Or foe?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Time of Thrones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Time of Thrones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Okay, my apologies but I am going to have withdraw from the RP. I am truly sorry to those of you who are interacting with my characters but I don't think I can continue.

Thank you.
Nothing to see here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:09 am

Hrm. I suppose since I'm the only other one with a Baratheon, I could volunteer to move Kale and Steffon around, since they're kinda important and can't really just be tossed aside. Especially Steffon.

Sorry you have to leave :( I hope things are going okay for you.

EDIT: Oh, and ShudderFox, feel free to move Donnel to the rest of the Greyjoys in your next post, so things can move along.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:41 pm

So...if any of you are interested in a wholly different kind of Song of Ice and Fire roleplay, I'd be honored if you gave this one a look :)

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Posting soon.

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:59 pm

If any of you do want to help out with the characters, you can, I just...I'm really sorry I havent exactly been around. I just hope you guys dont hate me for it.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Did this roleplay die out or something?

loowman141414
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:15 pm

It is starting to look like it, I'm just not sure what I can really post about whilst waiting in the throne room for the families to arrive. We need to get the family's in the throne room and move this along asap or I think it will die.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:07 am

I think it has but Im so gutted because this was an excellent idea, would anyone still be interested in restarting this?
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:23 am

It's frustrating as it seems our GM is ignoring this RP in favour of others. No offence meant to Stitch but I did wonder if starting up three rp's at the same time would be stretching yourself too thin.

I have never GM'd before so I don't think I would be the best choice to run this. Though I would be ok to give someone a hand in running it.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:20 am

I'll set it up with more houses, I would want serious help though.
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:50 am

I wouldn't mind helping you, Brock. I had been gone for some days, but I'm back now and don't have anything else planned as far as leaving. Let me know!

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:34 am

That would be cool. I wanna give everyone the option to play whatever role they wish, in whatever house. I am eager to be a Prince of Dorne, and maybe a Master of Whisper's. Let me know what you wan to see.

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 pm

I'd probably want to play a Brienne-like character, so a woman who's a soldier, but maybe not one who looks like a man? Just a tough chick who wants to be seen as an equal, I suppose. I love playing girly girls too, or maybe one like the Alys character I had. Or one like my Rhaegar character? Perpetually angry and hateful. Haha, I dunno. All I know is for sure a Brienne-like character.

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durzo on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:18 am

So from what i see this has been dead for barely a couple months. I am very sad to see that. I just joined this site to get back into rping (i was an avid rper on Gaiaonline a few years ago) and a Game of thrones RP was the first thing i searched for. this is one of the only ones that is well built. I also see that a few of you were talking about revivivng this rp. Unfortunately, the site is not letting me pm anyone atthe moment, so i am forced to attempt at contacting all of you on the ooc forum. I am very interested in helping getting this back up and running. Ive been a mod for a number of different RPs back when i was extremely active in rping. If you guys are still interested in reviving this RP, I will help, and will stay active in it as well. So could someone please contact me and tell me what happened, and what is going on with this? I would deeply appreciate it. Thanks

Durzo
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:49 am

I'd love a Game of Thrones RP, so if there is one, I'd love to join :D
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!