Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Time of Thrones

A Time of Thrones

a part of “A Time of Thrones”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

In a time long before the Mad King's rule, Aegon Targaryen reigned over the land of Westeros with a calm hand. But calm is the last word that would be used to describe the coming events. What part will you play? Will you be a friend to the throne? Or foe?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Time of Thrones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Time of Thrones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Thu May 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Erm...I think Edricks taken mate. I'm not the boss, just saying that I tried to reserve Edrick, and I was told he was already reserved, so....just saying, I could be completely and utterly wrong.
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brock10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu May 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Hey this certainly isn't dead my friend our lovely GM is busy with work I believe, she'll be done soon enough. I'll tell her that you have reserved the king and also reservations last two days (see rules) and so hence forth I don't think she'll mind you having a shot at Edrick :)
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Thu May 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Edrick is listed as open. If I can only play one or the other, however, I would
rather play Aegon. I am pleased to know it is still quite animate - this looks
rather thrilling.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Thu May 17, 2012 6:23 pm

@Calvazara,can you tell her to reserve me willem lannister ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Thu May 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Hey guys! So sorry to have been gone. I've got finals next week, I've been busy with choir concerts, playing football with my seniors, visiting my grandmother in the hospital, going to graduation ceremonies, and just...school in general.

But I will try to get online at least once every day to keep this running. I'm sorry for any delay. And as for Edrick, the person who first reserved him has yet to get the profile up, so, if you would like, you could post a form. Like Cal said, the reservations last 2 days. Those are the rules. I'll be updating the listings within the hour so...yeah.

Again, sorry for my absence.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Fri May 18, 2012 5:24 am

HUGE Game of Thrones fan!! I would like to reserve Alys Greyjoy and Rhaegar Targaryen please. Will hopefully submit characters tomorrow, it's late and I want sleep!! :)

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Fri May 18, 2012 11:20 am

When is this RP going to start posting? I'm not getting impatient or anything, I'm just wondering when it is going to start, and where our characters should start. And whether I should work on a post or not.

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Fri May 18, 2012 1:30 pm

I thought I should make it aware that the Targaryen tree is quite
incorrect. Jaeherys is actually Aegon's second son and certainly,
no woman and the father of Aerys II (the mad king) who would
be the father of Rhaegar ( therefore he shouldn't even be born yet.)
If we are all to following under the reign of Aegon V, the woman listed
as Jaeherys would actually be his daughter Rhaella, and the boy listed as
Aerys II would correctly be Duncan the Small, Aegon's first son. Aegon
had no other children aside from an unknown son ( he was never named).
Elaena could be that child instead and I suppose Vysenia was just an add
on for the RP.

If not, I believe the story may have been intended to be during the reign
of Jaeherys II? It was a short rule, though, three years. His children were
Rhaella II and Aerys II who were wed together and gave birth to Rhaegar,
Daenerys, and Aerys III. Hope this clears everything up.I am not sure if the
tree was made this way for the RP, I just wanted everyone to know it
was originally written that way. If I could get some clarity that would be
fantastic....
Last edited by The Cynic on Fri May 18, 2012 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Fri May 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Also, Rhaella I Targaryen was wed to a Baratheon (whom I suppose would
be Kale Baratheon, in this case) and they gave birth to Steffan Barethon,
who gave birth to Robert I, who married Ceresi, then so on and so forth.
Don't mean to get all technical on your folks, I am just confused. The
rest of the characters are obviously made up, but the actual canons should
follow the tree, right? Especially since they intertwine in some places. I
can easily help with this if needed.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Fri May 18, 2012 2:19 pm

I love a song of Ice and Fire, and I too noticed the family tree is incorrect, but to be honest, should we care? The story will not be canon by the end of it, so does it matter if its completely canon to begin with? Just saying. I dont think it matters as much, the story will be fantastic all the same, and to be honest, I dont mind having custom characters integrated into a built universe........

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Fri May 18, 2012 2:26 pm

I really don't care either way. No, it does not have to be entirely canon,
It just seemed very strange to me the way it was structured. I am sure
you can understand my confusion in seeing men all of a sudden women,
and children who shouldn't even exist yet, etc. But, if that is how it is
intended to be, then no, it does not matter and I can easily roll with it.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Fri May 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Done with Aerys
EDIT-would anyone know if reds keep still exists in this RP ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Fri May 18, 2012 5:09 pm

I finished with Rhaegar. I'm annoyed because it won't let me upload an icon though. Gah.

EDIT: Finished with Alys as well.

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Fri May 18, 2012 10:59 pm

I'm not actually going with those family trees. I mainly just used them for names because I couldnt think of anything that would work for any of them. I guess you could say it is kind of an AU pre-GoT rp, but, there you have it. So...yeah. We're not exactly trying to be canon about it.

And also! Soon we will start posting. I just want to get some of these last characters finalized and added in, and then....drumroll please! I will make a starter post!

By the way, we will probably be starting with the arrival of the children and one/both of their parents to King's Landing for King Aegon's Nameday. Starks, your father is also there to arrive to take up his duties as hand of the king, so that should play in. Oh, and whoever wanted Edrick, please try to get him in soon.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sat May 19, 2012 8:46 am

Are there anyone i can reserve that's left ?
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat May 19, 2012 3:26 pm

There are many people you could still try out for. Look through the character listings. See if any of them catch your eye.

And Sorry! I'll add her in now.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sat May 19, 2012 5:20 pm

edit-fixin

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sat May 19, 2012 5:25 pm

I just came back from a nearby store and may you reserve me.......Brennidon Stark or is he taken ?

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat May 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Make sure you write a little bit about your relationship with the character(s) on the relationship chart. Like Vysenia. What you wrote about Callum as your added note, you could expand on that by like...one sentence, and then that would be your description.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sun May 20, 2012 10:36 am

Stitch, I still don't see Kale under the characters tab...

And I submitted Steffon as well. I apologize for the delay but a new job means a new routine!
Last edited by Tempest on Sun May 20, 2012 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!