Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Time Travel: Rise of the Time Keepers (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Time Travel: Rise of the Time Keepers (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Dropping his sword-arm to his side, Aiden palmed his face and shook his head. So they were all time travelers? And who were these Time Keepers being spoken of? What Aiden had planned to be a regular visit had turned into one of the most confusing days of his life. He sheathed his sword and took the booklet from Avon when it was offered. He flipped through it quickly.

"What is this?" he asked defensively. There was a list, and his name was on it. Aiden walked around to Avon's front and handed the book back to him. "What is it?" he repeated.

Aiden backed away a few steps towards Lucas. Lucas was the only person currently on the roof that Aiden thought he could trust, even though Aiden knew nothing about the young man--not even his name.

He stopped when he stood next to Lucas, then turned to him. "This is gonna sound a little crazy... but do you know me? Or have you seen me before?"

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:26 pm

"No I haven't met anyone here before or seen you and that is a hit list I stole from, well lets put it an easy way they are a time traveling mob group bent to kill anyone who gets in there way and you are near the top of there list, am I the only one who actualy knows who they are here" Avon tries to explain."Well if so this might be an early funeral for the people who are not ready for this" Avon tells him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:04 pm

It was dark. It always was. After the Rift opened up, adequate light seemed in short supply. And so the figure stood in the small candelight that tried in vain to light the enormous room. It's weak flicker threw akward, dark shadows on the walls of the spacious study. Or office. Or whatever someone cared to describe it as. Whatever it was called, it had the look of a library. There was a massive central desk, made out of a reddish-brown wood, polished to a high shine. The floors were the same, as were the bookshelf-covered walls. All the furniture was made of what looked like the same material: a rich brown wood. Of course, it wasn't new. Real trees hadn't grown naturally in...far too long. It was from long, long ago. But it looked new. Technically it was. And technically it wasn't. It was both and neither at the same time.

Such were the problems of Time.

Sighing heavily, the figure continued to peer out of a pair of massive windows set into the deep brown walls, looking over what looked like a castle. It had the look of a castle. But one step into the main foyer would correct that theory. Indeed, even if you just looked at the walls, you would see evidence that it wasn't just any castle. Heavily-armored men patrolled the walls, assisted by the occasional antigrav bike. They sported shiny, metallic guns and similarly-colored armor. The bikes, as well as the rare transport also all looked the same. Metallic-white. That seemed to be the shade of the castle. Everything, everything within the castle had the same color. Well, save for the room the figure occupied right now. And that's what made it special.

The sanctity and silence of the room was broken as another figure pushed open the massive doors that led to it. Walking in, a *clack* sounding every time his boots hit the floor, the second figure walked over to the first. They both stared out of the window, watching a transport land and white armored figures pour out of the back. "Yes?" The deep voice of the first figure resounded and reverberated through the room. That's also why he liked it. "We've located one." The first figure sighed heavily again. Recieving a simple, slight nod, the second of the two stepped back, bowed slightly, turned on his heel, and strode out, closing the door behind him.

And so it begins again.

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadiel on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:42 pm

..."a bomb is in the lobby, it will go off in about 13 minutes. Evacuate the building immediately." Were the first words he heard as the flash faded and he regained his vision from the leap through time. 'What? You have got to be kidding me...' Ryan thought to himself as he looked around and saw nurses and doctors alike rushing patients around the hospital in an attempt to evacuate the building before the imminent explosion.

He put his pistol away in its holster and re tightened the strap that held his M4A1 securely to his back, if everyone wasn't so scared about the bomb, they'd probably be running in fear of this man that had an assault rifle strapped to his back. 'It's just my luck to get transported into the middle of a hospital. Not to mention a hospital that's about to explode...' Ryan looked around the floor he was currently on. According to the room numbers, he was on the 5th floor. 'Shit. It'd be faster for me to climb to the roof and rappel off then to find my way down in all this chaos'. Ryan quickly stumbled past person after person, going against the crowd of people fleeing in terror as he made his way towards the stairs.

'This is not good...' Was the first thought as Ryan looked up. He was on the 5th floor, and he had about 20 flights of stairs to get to the roof. As he ascended, he hoped that everyone made it out alive, but he also cursed his stupid Time Watch, it never could put him on the ground, it always had to put him in the middle of a building. 'Stupid thing' He thought as he approached the top of the building and burst out of the door leading to the roof.

"Umm... Am I interrupting something?" Were the first words he spoke as he saw the group of people of the roof who seemed to be in the middle of a rather serious discussion.

Hadiel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:59 pm

Mike heard the door burst open and immediatly had his revolver pointed at the door. He saw a thin, black haired man practically armed to the teeth with firearms. "Timekeeper?" He asked He turned back towards Avon "Is he a in the book or are we just gathering an army here?" He nearly rolled his eye's at the irony at it. Avon provided the answers he was looking for but he still wanted to talk to Lucas about Felix. The battle against Maestro just made it more difficult "Look can we just stop popping up everywhere and talk?" He shouted "I'm tired to lifting a gun at everysingle person that come throught the door!"
Last edited by Orrin55 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orrin55
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadiel on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Ryan put his hands up to show he meant no harm, although he was a little confused. "What? What's a Timekeeper?"

"I really hate to mess up the party," He said putting his hands down. "but this hospital is about to blow in less then 10 minutes. I had just arrived here when I heard over the intercom that a bomb was in the lobby and it was going to blow in less then 13 minutes, and I spent about 3 minutes getting up here." He started his way over to the edge of the roof and tied a rope that he had taken out of his backpack, onto one of the air conditioning units on the roof.

"Now I know we just met, and you guys look like you know whats going on, aside from the bomb, but we can all talk later, right now we need to get off of this building."

Hadiel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Time travelers. All of them. And they all came for and found me. This isn't good...

"Thanks Mike, but i'm fine. I've had a few days to recover. If the Time Keepers are so dangerous, how come i've never heard of them before..." The question was more retorical and meant for his own thinking.

He watched as Aiden shifted through the small book which Avon had handed him. If it was a hit list printed in a book and Lucas was at the top, it was obviously bad news. All of them were in it... Were they criminals? He wondered what they all could have done to be named onto a most-wanted list.

"No, Avon. There will be no early funerals here. If you all have good intentions, which i believe you do, then you are friends of mine. But Mike is right, we do need to decid qui-" Lucas stopped mid-sentence as he heard the sound of something crashing into the large glass doors of the hospital below. "That must be them."

It wasn't long before they heard an intercom saying that there was a bomb in the building. these time-keepers mean business. Soon another man had come through the door. Lucas would have figured it was an escaping citizen were it not for the guns strapped to his back. Then the man explained that he was also just trying to get off the building.

"Ok, all of you listen to me, we don't have much time. If you must continue this conversation with me, meet me there." He pointed to a very tall sky scraper on the horizon. "I will be in that building. Surely you will be able to find me." The irony in the statement was that the skyscraper had hundreds of rooms. He figured if they had found him through time they could find hm through a building. "We will continue there if you wish."

With that, Lucas disappeared. He had teleported to the room where Kane was being taken care of. It wass empty, save for Kane lying on the bed. "Kane, Kane we have to go, I will explain later. grab onto me."

He sent a telepathic message to Aiden. "I will be honest with you. You seem familiar, as if i've met you before. But I can't remember a moment where i ever did."

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:31 pm

The man looked confident. Or he had a very good poker face. The man in front of him couldn't tell. Either way, it didn't seem like he was afraid. That would soon be rectified. The room was dark, like everything else. But it had a particularly sinister red glow that added to the atmosphere of an interrogation room. The walls were the same white metal as the rest of the castle, and the only piece of furniture was a rather uncomfortable white chair situated in the middle of the room, which was currently occupied by the Keeper's...guest.

"You'll never get anything out of me!" The man spat. "I won't talk!"

The man nodded to a similarly-hooded figure beside him. Slowly, the second figure walked up to the captive and gently placed his hands on the man's temples. His eyes widened as his mind as flooded with images of death, gruesome visages of people being burned alive filling his head. And then, the hooded figure found what he was looking for: the man's family. The images of massacres were replaced with a scene of the man's family being torched alive, the fire slowly consuming their bodies. It seemed that was something dear to the man, because he began to mutter incoherently. He jerked once, then twice, then stilled as the hands were taken off of his temples.

"I...I won't...I can't..."

Getting a bit frustrated, the first figure gave another nod. The hands were again placed on the man's temples and images again flooded his mind. He was impering now. Almost crying. A tear or two streamed it's way down his face, and the wimpering grew louder.

"No! Leave them alone!"

He was openly crying now, jerking in the chair. But the hands stayed on his temples.

"LET HER GO!!!"

He screamed out, tears flowing like a river down his face. He jerked more violently, trying to get out of the bindings which held him to the chair. The hands remained on his temples. Images still flashed through the man's mind. His wife was being burned alive, slowly, panfully. And then, she was gone. Her body was but dust.

"No...Irena..."

Sobbing, the man finally slumped in the chair. The hands came off, and the second figure leaned in to the man's ear. Whispers could be heard, but the first figure remained still. The man spoke between sobs. Softly, he told his secrets.

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Charging his pendelumn for a short jump Avon jumps to 10 minutes after the explosion and begins to make his way to the skyscraper Lucas pointed out. The trouble was he had three men tailing him and it was to easy to suspect that they were Time keepers. Making a run for it he reaches a dead end littered with electical wires all around him one of the men close in saying "we got you right were we want you.". Avon replies "really your right were I want you" charging the cells in his arm with electricty. Then Avon releases the electricity in his arm drawing his railgun and shooting it through the first man when the bullet got between the other two the bullet discharged electrity paralizing them for a good ten hours. As Avon begins to walk away something drops behind him and injects him with a needle rendering Avon unconious.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:11 pm

It seemed the meeting was being cut short. Through a hefty amount of static, a voice on the intercom informed those on the roof of the presence of a bomb. Aiden became a little worried, but didn't show it outwardly. Similarly, he did not show his surprise and disappointment when Lucas disappeared.

Aiden looked out at the high-rise Lucas had mentioned. It wouldn't take him very long to get there if he hopped into a cab. But once he got there, the problem would be finding the man in the building. There were a few dozen floors, each with a few dozen rooms, which all amounted to probably hours of searching. Couldn't the guy have been a little more specific?

Then Aiden heard words in his head... Lucas' voice was speaking to him. He was startled at first, and jumped slightly, spinning around and swinging his head about--no doubt looking a little loopy to the others. So... perhaps he was not wrong, after all. Perhaps he and Lucas really had come from the same place.

In any case, it was time to go. The bomb would be going off in under eight minutes, now, and Aiden had to go all the way to the bottom.

"Catch you guys later," he said with a two-fingered salute directed at no one in particular. He dashed towards the roof door and swung it open, bolting down the stairs thereafter. He took them two at a time, in a definite hurry to get out of the building. After reaching the second floor, he simply hopped over the railing and dropped. He grabbed hold of the next railing down, but just for a second to slow himself down before dropping again. He hit the floor with a heavy thud, and pushed through the large, steel door to the outside.

Not wanting to be seen running from the scene of an explosion before it happened, Aiden reached into his pocket and took hold of the Temporal Aperture. Concentrating hard for a moment or two, he activated its power. The world around Aiden slowed to a crawl, and then he ran. He crossed the street and made it a few yards down the nearest sidewalk before ducking into a shadowy corner. Time returned to normal, and Aiden stepped out of his hiding spot. He walked with his hands in his pockets, as inconspicuously as he could, in the direction of Lucas' indicated destination.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:16 pm

The phone line cackled and fizzed. Marcus was sitting at his desk, his laptop in front of him. His phone was on speaker and was lying next to the computer.

"...Damien?" Marcus said quietly. Hopefully a huge radiation spike would get rid of the bomb, but that radiation would be enough to kill someone, even a few feet outside the room. "Damien? Damien are you there?"

Marcus could hear some coughing on the other line.

"Yep," Damien said, coughing. He was lying on the ground outside of the room, and smoke was floating throughout the hallway. The scanner must've contained the bomb's explosion, at least, enough to not kill anyone. But for sure, Damien wasn't going to go in to check.

"I guess it didn't work huh?" Marcus said jokingly.

"I felt a couple large booms, and a couple of the ceiling tiles fell down, I think one fell on my head." Damien said, getting up and rubbing his head.

"I think your plan may have actually worked..." Marcus said. Damien laughed and walked down the hallway.

"But still, this place still needs to be evacuated. There's probably Time Keepers running through this hospital as we speak."

"Alright, well get on it. I'll be here."

"You always are, Marcus, you always are." Damien put away his phone and walked down the stairs. People and patients were walking down the stairs, all in a hurry.

"Looks like I don't have to do anything, they're all moving." he said to himself. He walked down the stairs, trying to avoid contact with any patients. Who knows what they had? Damien couldn't afford to be sick. He walked down to the lobby and watched as all the people walked outside into ambulances, most likely taking them to a different hospital. Within a matter of minutes, the hospital was evacuated, and then the hazmat team came in, covered head to toe in those weird suits. Damien saw them coming in, and he quickly ran up the stairs. He found a hallway and ran down, looking for an empty room. He ran past one that wasn't empty, and stopped abruptly at it. He looked in, someone with black hair, was talking to a half asleep person on a hospital bed.

"Kane, we have to go," the person said.

Damien watched as the hospital patient did as he was told and grabbed onto the person's arm. Damien saw the person look over at him for a second, right before disappearing. Damien gasped and ran into the room.

"Holy crap, a time traveller?! More or less, a Time Keeper!?" he said to himself. It was most likely a Time Keeper, as most of the time travellers he's met were Time Keepers. Damien looked around the room, and found a nice little hiding spot, under the bed. It was just big enough to stay in for a bit. He heard footsteps walking through the hallway, slowly, all in beat. More like....

"...Marching," he said to himself. Time Keepers were in this hospital, just like he'd expected. This place was evacuated, right? Then why were they still here? Damien didn't want to know, and they were right near the room. He would've stayed if the Time Keepers weren't here, but now, leaving. He took The Machine out of his pocket and set it to for a random place, but in the same city and same time.

He still wanted to know a bit more about this place.
Writer, Musician, and Time Person Of The Year 2006.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:39 pm

"i am not wasting a charge just to escape from an explosion." Mike muttered, He sprinted for the stairs following after Aiden and jumped easily clearing the first flight of stairs e tilted for and angled dropkick and felt pain as his feet smashed into the wall propelling him down the next flight and landing in a roll "Two down six more to go" He said happily, he continued to sprint taking the stairs two at a time until he was at the third floor and found them to be crowded with evacuating patients and nurses.

Mike blew a sigh of frustration and decided to skipp the rest. Traveling towards the outside balcony he jumped off the edge and performed a triple axle landing back first into the bushes below. The timetraveller rubbed his back mentally berating himself on the stupid maneuver and continued his sprint towards the skyscraper Lucas pointed out. "whoah, whoah, whoah, there Mike" Mike stopped at the sound of a voice, so similar to his. "Felix" He muttered, raising the revolver he clicked off the safety and aimed it carefully, eyes searching for unwanted movement.

There, up on the nearby store roof, Mike twisted the barrel held firmly in his hand "Behind you." Mike felt the cold tickle of steel against his back and froze "I'm only here to talk, no need to get up tight about it" Felix explained "Try telling that to you minions when we first met" Mike replied, He smirked. The blade pressed deeper into Mikes back "I hate it when you smile like that" Felix said "And i did tell my minions, it was their stupid idea to attack you on first sight" Felix paused to breath in the night air "They were, punished severely for that" Mike sighed "Question" Mike attempted to take a peek back butfelt the blade push so he decided to give up "Are you with the time keepers?" He asked. He felt Felix freeze at that, then slowly the blade receded allowing Mike to finally turn around, tho he did not aim the revolver.

Felix was in many ways, similar to Mike. His black hair was long and tied back in a rought ponytail and his eyes, the only things that were shown out of the classic ninja mask he wore, shone violet. He was dressed in complete black. Black longsleeve shirt, black jeans and military boots. He hoisted the thing that was pressed into Mikes back up onto his shoulder. A large Falcion that had a ring completely encircling the hilt. "I would be lying if i said no" Felix answered "But my true objective, is something i find rather thrilling" He gave a quiet chuckle and disappeared leaving Mike to look frantically around him "I've still got much to do if i'm to ever accomplish my goals" Felixs voice echoed "I'm sure your just going to love what i throw at you."

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadiel on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Ryan was extremely confused about everything that was going on, but he didn't have the time to figure anything out. He needed to get off this building before the explosion took place. Using his energy gauntlets, he tore a large sheet of metal from one of the air conditioning units on the roof, and placed it beneath his feet.

'I really hope this works' He thought as he began to concentrate on moving the sheet of metal beneath him. Slowly but surely it floated off the ground and fairly high into the air. He didn't know how long he would be able to move himself, but he needed to get away from the hospital and towards the skyscraper the man had mentioned before he vanished. He had managed to get himself fairly far away from the hospital before he heard a fairly large sized explosion. He looked back expecting to see hospital in ruins, but it was perfectly fine, as if nothing had happened.

'What the hell was that?' He thought. He had figured the explosion was going to be bigger then that, but at least no one would be injured now. He was flying towards the skyscraper when the piece of metal began dipping and losing altitude.

"Shit, I can't keep this thing flying anymore..." He tried as hard as he could to stable the sheet, but to no avail, and he began plummeting down to the ground. As he fell, he looked down, and saw a man standing there.

"Oh crap, this isn't going to end well..."

Hadiel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Mike continued to search around him, But Felix seemed to have disappeared, for now anyway. Mike sighed and holstered his gun, when a metal sheet crashed into the ground beside him. "What in the-" He never got to finish his sentence. Looking up he spotted the same guy that warned them of the bomb dropping He waited until the man was within jumping distance, Then Blinked. Mike jumped up pulling the frozen man down to the ground, time resumed and Mike felt a slight pang as the power took it's toll. "You'd best be thankful" Mike said standing the man up "Had i not been here yu would have been nothing but mystery meat."

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadiel on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:31 pm

One second he was about to hit the ground and become a pile of broke bones, and the next he was safely on the ground standing next to the man he saw as he was falling. To say the least, Ryan was very confused.

"Wait a minute, what just happened?" He looked at the man, and noticed him as the one of the men from the rooftop.

"I remember you. Your the guy that pointed the revolver in my face when I busted through the door to the roof." He checked himself for injuries to ensure that he had indeed not hit the ground. "You mind telling me what all that was about?"

Hadiel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:47 pm

"The revolver thing i'm sorry about." Mike said grinning "Too many people were moving around, i didn't know who to trust." He dusted himslef off before answering the man's first question "As for you falling then just appearing on the ground with no injuries, I used my Blink ability" He blinked again taking a quick few steps and appeared behind the man "I'll explain it as my unique power" Mike said, Another pang as it took a toll on him, but he ignored it and continued "I can momentarily stop time for about a second, i mostly use it to avoid attacks, but it works as rescueing too, one moment you find yourself facing a man with a gun to his head, the next instant he's gone and appears below you a dagger in your gut." Mike chuckled "Of course a second is to short to do any actual damage, the only reason i was able to step behind you was because i was close enough."

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadiel on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:48 pm

"I can understand your suspicions, some random guy busts through the roof of a hospital with this," He motioned to the Assault Rifle "strapped onto his back, I'd probably point a gun in his face too." He started pacing around, looking at where he currently was. "I was in the military, I know what it's like to be extra cautious." He faced back to Mike.

"Thanks for the help though, I'd probably be mush if you hadn't caught me, nice power by the way." He chuckled slightly. "Wish I could do something like that" He moved over towards the piece of metal that was now sticking straight up out of the ground.

"As you can see..." He concentrated for a moment. The metal plate became unstuck from the ground, and floated several inches off the ground before he let it drop again. "I have the ability to move things with my mind. Only metal objects thought, oddly enough."

Hadiel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:11 pm

"In other terms much like magnetism" Mike replied "Fascinating power you got as well, I could actually see the possibilities you can do with such a thing" He chuckled "But if we stand here for too long, the timekeepers will be on us like bees to honey, we should move now" Truth be told, he really didn't want to be in the same location in case Felix returned, and he still needed some answers "So what are you here for Mr...." He realized he never gotten the mans name and gave an amused look "I forgot to introduce myself" He said "Mike Samuels, timetraveller and photographer"

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Damien appeared in a dark room with huge windows, showing the night sky. He looked down at the city, which was way too far down to even fathom. He was most likely in a skyscraper. It was very quiet, just as he liked it. He didn't want to be bothered, especially by the Time Keepers, or any time traveller at that. He hoped that time traveller from the hospital wouldn't come, but with his luck, he'd probably come. One thing Damien has noticed is that whenever he sees something odd, he almost always sees it again in the next 24 hours. He looked at the lit up city, gloomy and sad. This city was too weird to let it go unnoticed. Something was going on here. His reflection stared back at him, brown eyes looking for something they couldn't find. While looking at his reflection, he could've sworn he saw a person wearing a welding mask behind him. He disregarded this thought and went back to looking at the city...

...but then he saw it again. Coming closer. Damien took in a breath and spun around, extending his leg to kick the man down. The man fell to the ground, but quickly got up and threw a punch at Damien. Damien quickly ducked and kicked the man in the side. The man took the blow, but kept on fighting. That was the law of the Time Keepers, to never stop. The man ran forwards and punched Damien in the stomach, causing him to fly back and break a window. He was lying on the small ledge outside of the windows and tried to get up, but the man had ran up and pinned him down. The man punched him repeatedly in the face. Now Damien needed someone to come here to help.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadiel on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:39 pm

"Second lieutenant Ryan Hunter" He said with a smile "Nice to meet you Mike." Ryan pointed to a skyscraper in the distance. "I really have no idea whats going on, or who the time keepers are, but I think we should head to the building that man told us about." In Ryan's time, the Time Keepers had not yet been established, as no one had yet begun abusing time travel.

"It's starting to get dark, I think we should move."

Hadiel
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!