Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Time Travel RP

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Time Travel RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun May 24, 2009 4:53 am

Nile crossed his arms. "I could do it just as easily. But I guess you're right."

Morotov shook his head. "I wouldn't know how to diffuse the bomb, but I might be able to prevent its detonation long enough for everyone to escape the vicinity."

Morotov was, in reality, kind of worried that the others had volunteered him for such an important job. It would be up to him, solely, to ensure the safety of thousands. With is powers, diffusing the bomb would be relatively easy, but the problem was that he knew nothing of explosive engineering. One wrong move and it would be all over. But as he had said, at the very least he would be able to create a sort of force-field around the blast to keep it contained. Doing so would almost certainly claim his life, but Morotov was confident he was strong enough to contain it long enough.

It was sort of strange, thinking about his death when he had prevented it only hours earlier. It now seemed like such a waste to have done all of that research, gone back so far in time, calculating the precise moment at which to act.

But Morotov could draw hope from the possibility of success; it would be child's play for him to delve through the far reaches of time and come up with at least an elementary knowledge of demolition engineering, and as far as his own planning for their strike back against Maestro went, Morotov would do so.

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Sun May 24, 2009 8:18 pm

Kane looked at Lucas coldly, and didn't even care of what Morotov said.

"You're right, I don't trust you. You have this evil sense around you, an aura that's evil..." Kane moved a bit closer to Lucas and said something more a bit quietly.

"Villainous even." he said. "You've been following Nile around, snooping through his mind, and
I can tell you aren't completely good...mind reading works both ways."

Kane had went into Lucas's mind, seeing what Lucas had held back.

"And as of me fighting Maestro, I have a score to settle with him." he said and walked into a forming portal of blue mist.

"What score?" Nile asked. Kane stopped abruptly near the portal, and turned his head to Nile.

"Ask Lucas." Kane said and walked into the portal.
Writer, Musician, and Time Person Of The Year 2006.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Sun May 24, 2009 11:18 pm

"And you have a stupid, arrogant sense about you." Lucas muttered as Kane stepped through the portal. Lucas turned to Morotov. "Whether you trust me or not, now is not the time. You have a bomb to diffuse, or contain at least. Me and Nile have a Rijika to destroy. Regardless of how Kane feels about it, I'm not letting him take Maestro on his own. He could get himself killed, and unfortunately we need him." Lucas took a small crystal out of his coat pocket. "I was hoping it wouldnt come to this, but this Rijika has been growing for a while now, it wont want to go down easy. See a few years back, scientists created a nanocrystal that would convert ambient heat energy into light energy. The only real side effect is that its going to get pretty cold when using it, and we should be able to generate enough light to do some serious damage to the Rijika." Lucas looked over and grabbed Nile's shoulder. "Meet you at Maestro, Morotov. Good luck." The two teleported away, arriving at the now abandoned hospital. "Do you smell that? It smells horrible! What is that?" Nile asked. "It's the smell of death." Lucas replied coldly.

chexmix5
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Mon May 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Nile shuddered at Lucas's response. The abandoned hospital was very desolate and creepy, with lights sparkling and crackling, along with teared up floors.

"The Rijika did that, wow." Nile said as he walked slowly to the mess of torn up tiles.

"Lucas, about Kane..he said to ask you about the score he had to settle, do you know what it is?" he asked, looking at the damage of a door.

"Well?"

Place: Beta Ship, Time: Unkown
"Project Symphony is ready to go sir." a man said to Maestro.

"Perfect." Maestro said, now wearing a cape.

"Sir...what's with the cape?" the man asked. Maestro stood quiet and then motioned for a guard.

"Execute him." Maestro said to the guard, who agreed and grabbed the man. Maestro chuckled as the guard pulled the man out of the room. The screen in front of Maestro lit up and a breathless guard stood in front of some controls.

"Sir, someone has gotten on, I'm locking down the sh-"

The screen's transmission broke up and left a black screen. The door to the room steamed and opened, with Kane standing behind it. Kane ran into the room and tackled Maestro, pinning him down to the ground. Maestro struggled under his grip, flopping around under his fists. Kane lifted his fist and punched Maestro in the face, or mask rather. Kane punched as hard as he could, dispite Maestro's mask. The mask was surprisingly flimsy, and definitely was leaving a mark on Maestro's real face, hidden under the mask. Kane stopped enough to see a trickled of blood fall out of the nostrils of the mask.

"How could you?" Kane said.

"Do what? There's a lot I've done." Maestro said with a chuckle, which came a lot easier even dispite the pain. Kane punched Maestro again, harder, if that was what it takes. Kane had a flashback as of an hour ago, when he was in the Temple Of The Traverse. After he left, he asked one last question to one Elder.

"Who killed my parents?" Kane asked.

"Masked fellow named Marcus Struck, only known as Maestro now." the Elder said.

"And why?"

"He was testing a bomb, something about wood or something."

Kane sighed and walked away, only for the Elder to touch his shoulder as he left.

"And also..." the Elder said and whispered something in his ear, the only audible word was "Lucas".

"My parents," Kane said. "You killed my parents." Kane threw another punch at Maestro, knocking back his head.

"You'd better stop that bomb," Kane said as he grabbed the collar of Maestro's suit and pulled his head up. "Or else."

"Heh, nice try." Maestro said, while a guard walked up behind Kane and grabbed him. The guard pulled him out of the room, with Maestro laughing maniacally.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Mon May 25, 2009 9:08 pm

(posting in the ooc after i post here)

Lucas was silent for a moment, before finally deciding to answer Nile's question. "Maestro killed Kane's parents." He said. The statement was quick and short.

The silence that followed was interrupted by a loud shriek. Once again, the Rijika appeared. Lucas took out the crystal and broke it in half, tossing the other half to Nile. "You know what to do."

Nile nodded, and held the crystal in his right hand. He crunched it slightly, activating it. Suddenly A bright light began to emit from his palm, and the temperature dropped considerably. Lucas took his half and grinded it accross his two blades.

"Go!" Nile shouted. He took off running to the right side of the Rijika, while Lucas ran towards the left. Nile jumped forward swinging his fist. The creature moved away quickly, but the light cut through it, almost like a knife. Nile rolled forward after the miss. Lucas swung his first blade, the creature dodged again, but wasn't fast enough to dodge the second. The blade sliced through the creature, which let out a shriek of pain. It retaliated with a large talon-like shadow which was almost as large as Lucas himself. He used both of his blades to block the attack. Nile came from behind with a punch, which once again had the creature crying in agony. It was distraction enough for Lucas so stab at the creature, piercing it in the gut. The creature fell over, and Nile placed his part of the crystal on the beast to suck the rest of the life out of it.

By now the room was extremely cold, and Nile shivered. The two stood over the creature. "Even dead it creeps me out." Nile confessed. Lucas just stared, as if not even paying attention.

"Keep your eyes open." He finally said. "There could be more."

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Mon May 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Kane was tied to a pole much more thouroughly than before, with no possible means of escape. Maestro entered the room, which was more like a huge engine room.

"I really did not appreciate that beating you gave me earlier, but I guess I got what I deserved." Maestro said. "But you'll soon be getting what you deserve. Attach him to the temporial materializer."

A guard nodded and put two suction-cup-like wires in Kane's temples, and switched on a machine. Kane suddenly felt a huge surge of energy, a continuous jolt of electricity and power.

"Ever wonder what it takes to power a ship like this? The answer lies in..." Maestro paused and put his finger on Kane's forehead. "There. The temporial materializer takes your time travelling abilities and transforms them to volts of electricity. There's over fifty time travellers I'm taking energy from. And you're next." Maestro took a remote and aimed it at the huge screen behind him.

"I've taken the liberty to hook up this feed for you; it'll show the symphony meeting my Project Symphony. So get comfortable, you'll be here for a bit."

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu May 28, 2009 2:32 am

((Again, I'm terribly sorry for my absence, folks. I'll do my utmost to prevent it from happening again.))

Lucas, Nile, and Kane had their missions, and Morotov had his. He needed to move quickly if he was going to stop the bomb in time.

The bomb was called Project Symphony. Maestro had noted to the party that he was going to detonate it at a musical performance. Morotov knew that there was one such performance at the amphitheatre downtown. It was the only symphony in town; that had to be it.

Grasping the Temporal Aperture, Morotov teleported to an area just inside the amphitheatre. The pleasant, soft music coming from the stage instantly washed over him, soothed him. Thousands of people watched in utter silence, completely oblivious. But the atmosphere was perfect.

Morotov sat cross-legged on the ground and closed his eyes. With the soothing music as a backdrop, Morotov searched the building psychically. He scanned every nook and cranny he could find with his mind. He traced the sound waves and followed them as they bounced around the room, as if they were moving in slow motion. Gradually, a dull blip sound emerged amongst the music. Then he heard it again. And again.

His eyes shot open. Of course! It was almost too obvious. For such an insane man, Maestro was remarkably uncreative. Or perhaps in true villainous fashion Maestro had passed the duty of actually planting the bomb on to one of his subordinates. In any case, Morotov had found it. It was beneath the stage in the storage area. For a performance of this nature, the large storeroom would be empty all night and devoid of activity.

Morotov teleported down there. So far, none had noticed his presence. Project Symphony lay on the floor before him. It was a large device, but it did not look overly complex. Its top was covered with a plastic sheet bearing a caricature of Maestro's masked face. Morotov wasn't surprised by the picture.

He knelt before the bomb and removed the plastic cover. Wires and electronics abounded. There was also a timer. It emanated the sound Morotov had picked up on moments ago. It had given away the bomb's position to him. Morotov was grateful for Maestro's use of the standard bomb cliche. The digital read-out read four minutes. Hopefully it would be enough time.

Now, Morotov had to figure out a way to diffuse this thing. He wished for Nile's presence; the boy could most likely disable the entire mechanism with little more than a thought. But Nile was not here; Morotov was. It was on him. He pulled out his cylinder of pills. If it came down to him sacrificing his own life to stop this thing, then he was going to need a whole handful of the tablets just to preserve his sanity long enough for the people to exit the amphitheatre.

He began following wires, using both his natural sight and his telekinesis to determine what did what.

Three minutes.

Not much was making sense. It might have been the pressure of the moment that was clouding Morotov's mind, but it seemed like the more he delved into the mess of wires and electronics, the more convoluted the whole system became.

Two minutes.

For a moment, Morotov thought he had found the key; he was about to sever a wire when his peripheral psychic imaging noticed something new. He quickly let go of his mental hold on the wire. It was the wrong one. It might have detonated the bomb, or it might not have. But Morotov was not about to chance it.

One minute.

Morotov glanced at the timer. He was running out of precious seconds. He had to do this now. Sweating a little, Morotov did his best to clear his mind. He closed his eyes and focused solely on his psychic vision. His eyes would betray him; his mind would not.

Thirty seconds.

His lower lip quivered. Morotov didn't want to die. But he steeled himself. It looked like that was an inevitability now. But still, he kept searching.

Fifteen seconds.

Then he found it: the link, the key to disarming Project Symphony. Morotov severed three of the countless wires at once. The timer flickered then died. It was done. Over. The bomb was diffused. Morotov exhaled, realizing he had been holding his breath for nearly two straight minutes.

He sucked in a giant gulp of air, and breathed heavily for a few moments, then stood. He smiled now. Maestro, who had been so confidant before, had failed.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Thu May 28, 2009 7:29 am

"Sir, he's found it, Project Symphony." a man said. Maestro ran over to the screen the man was standing at, still wiping some blood of his mask.

"Damn, clever man..." Maestro said. "But we're prepared. Get some guards, we're going in."

Maestro and six men appeared near the broken project, and set their gaze on Morotov.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here." Maestro said as he paced around Morotov. "You just had to diffuse it!? I spent so much time! All the testing, all the building," Maestro then picked up the plastic covering. "I even spent a freakin' hour to paint this!" He threw it down at the ground, creating a very loud racket.

"Since, you got rid of the Project, I'll merely, get rid of..."

"HIM?!" one guard said, aiming his gun at Morotov.

"No," Maestro said and pointed to the ceiling. "Them. Go and kill every member of the symphony, and then all the music enthusiasts watching."

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Thu May 28, 2009 4:02 pm

But as the guards got upstairs, there were no members of the symphony, no music enthusiasts, they were all shuffling out the door in a hurried mob. There was only Lucas and Nile, prepared for battle. They had teleported into the middle of the symphony, obviously scaring any spectator or participator. Lucas distmantled the guards weapons with his swords before they had a chance to react. They took off running in fear.

"Let them go." Lucas said to Nile. "They are worthless. We are here for Maestro."

They arrived down below the stage where Maestro and Morotov were. "Maestro! It's over. It ends here." Lucas said. He had stayed locked into Morotov's mind, in case anything went wrong.

"Wait...If Maestro is here...then where is Kane?" Nile asked. "What have you done with him!?"

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu May 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Morotov pulled out one of his Lightning Hawks and aimed it at Maestro's masked face. If he remembered correctly, Maestro had only ever seen the single weapon; the villain was not aware of the second holstered at Morotov's other side. He had seen Maestro's trickery, and and so didn't plan to share that bit of information with him.

"Answer him, fiend," Morotov demanded calmly. The only explanation that made sense, however, was that Kane had been captured... or worse.

As the stand-off continued, Morotov reached out with his mind and lifted a broom off the ground behind Maestro. He arranged it in midair so that the shaft pointed directly at the masked villain. All of the movements were silent. If Maestro didn't give up willingly, Morotov would make him. Because that broom was blunt, and it was going hurt when it penetrated his stomach and came out the other side.

"Where is Kane?" Morotov asked.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Thu May 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Maestro stood for a bit, holding his gloved hands up, even though it was no use.

"Riddle riddle on my fiddle, I spent my time, so give a little." he said in a singsong voice. A fiddle behind Nile lifted up and whacked the back of his head, toppling him over.

"A fiddle is actually pretty heavy, and also..." Maestro glanced at the stage. "I'd get down from there if I were you." The stage's back wall shook, and in an instant, the enormous Beta Ship came crashing through. Maestro teleported into the ship, which still propeled itself forward. The ship broke through the seats, cracking the wall open. It flew away, leaving the auditorium with two huge holes in it.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Thu May 28, 2009 5:41 pm

"NO!" Lucas cried as the ship flew away. He wasn't sure what to do: Stay with Nile or follow Maestro. He looked to Morotov unsurely.

"Morotov. I can still teleport to the ship...Kane is sure tobe somewhere on board. But...Nile..." He looked over at the young boy who was lying on the ground.

"What do you propose we do?"

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu May 28, 2009 6:56 pm

"I'll stay with Nile. You go after the ship."

Maestro's continued evasion of the four was becoming frustrating. As Morotov knelt beside Nile, he silently hoped for Lucas' success.

Morotov turned Nile's head and saw a few drops of blood. The instrument had struck him pretty hard.

"Wha... whahappen?" said the half-conscious Nile.

Morotov shushed him. He knew very little first aid, and the clinic on the other end of town was finished. Nile was going to have to hold on until this crisis was averted. Morotov removed his coat and tore a long strip from his left sleeve. He tied it around Nile's head over the wound and helped the boy to his feet.

"Hang on, Nile. This'll be over soon."

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Thu May 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Maestro appeared on the ship, amidst flaming rubble in the control room.

"What the hell happened here?!" Maestro yelled, trying to be louder than the sirens going off. Some blue dust started appearing slowly, and then collected into the form of a portal.

"Crap." Maestro said to himself. Out of the portal Kane ran and punched Maestro, knocking him over. Kane stood over him, looking deeply at the eyes under the mask.

"Don't worry, only this room is on fire." Kane said. Maestro got up and looked at Kane as deep as he had before. Maestro pushed Kane back, again and again.

"That's childish, don't you think?" Kane said.

"Yeah, but it works." Maestro responded and pushed again.

"Ok, stop."Kane said.

"Make me." Maestro said and pushed again. Kane grew agitated and charged at Maestro, and tackled him. Out the door. The door was an emergency hatch, it leads outside of the ship. The two were now freefalling from a flying submarine, and where nearing a canyon. Maestro kicked
Kane off him, and they both landed on a huge wide stone. A perfect place to settle a score. The Beta Ship disappeared in the distance, leaving Maestro and Kane by themselves. Without missing a beat, Kane ran and punched Maestro, who kicked Kane back. It went one then the other then the other, until both of them were breathless.

"Didn't you have swords?" Maestro said.

"Oh yeah," Kane said and ran, wielding his katana.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Thu May 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Lucas teleported away. He appeared in the beta ship just as Kane and Maestro were falling out of the emergency hatch. "The chase never ends.." He muttered, slightly aggrivated. Diving from the ship to follow them, he landed on the large stone, behind Maestro and opposite of Kane. He drew both of his swords.

"Maestro..It is time to end this. No more running."

He looked over at Kane, speaking to him through his mind. "Good to see you are well, you had us worried..."

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Thu May 28, 2009 10:23 pm

Maestro dodged Kane's sword and grabbed it, tossing it over the edge.

"It's a 500 story drop. Would you want to go down there?" Maestro said. "And I'm not the only villain here," he nodded in Lucas's direction. Kane knew this wasn't true, even though he had accused Lucas, he knew it wasn't true.

"Liar." Kane said. Maestro turned around and walked to Kane.

"True, but wait! If I'm a liar, then it's not true! So I'm not a liar, or am I?" Maestro said. Kane looked out of the corner of his eye, and saw some missile fly towards them.

"Some kid." Kane said with a smirk. Maestro was puzzled, but was even more puzzled when the Beta Ship passed over them and fired missiles at the platform. Nile stood at the controls of the Ship, talking to Lucas in his mind.

"Morotov will be down shortly." he said in his mind.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:14 am

((Have you guys been having trouble getting onto RPG this weekend as well? Anyway, it seems to be working again now.))

The giant Morotov hit the ground with a thud just seconds after Kane's thought-speech, falling to one knee as he did to absorb the impact. He stood up and locked eyes with Maestro for a few moments, then began glancing around their new battlefield, looking for things upon which his powers could act, but there were few objects worth picking up and throwing. Some small rocks here and there, but that was about it.

"Your men are defeated, your ship is ours, and your plans have all gone to hell; you've lost, Maestro," he said, his voice booming over the wind and the whine of the Beta Ship's engines overhead.

Behind Maestro was a giant canyon. Morotov smirked. It seemed the party had located a grave just big enough to fit Maestro and his ego.

Morotov drew both his Lightning Hawks. "I'd offer you a chance to surrender, but I doubt these two would hear of it," he said, nodding in Kane's and Lucas' direction. With that, he let off a round from each of the guns.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aryx Noi on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Maestro quickly sidestepped away from the bullets, then took out a gun of his own. He aimed it at Morotov, then aimed at Lucas. Maestro couldn't help but laugh; he really never could not laugh anyway.

"Friends applaud! For the comedy is over!" he said in between laughs.

"Oh forget this." Kane said and grabbed a gun out of Morotov's hand and fired at Maestro. Maestro spun over the edge and fell, his gun falling out of his hand. Kane blew the barrel of the gun like in those movies, along with a laugh.

"Well that's done." he said and handed the gun back. An ear-splitting air raid siren rang out, accompanied by a familliar voice.

"Or is it? You forgot about the Rijika!" the voice said. The voice reverberated in the canyon, even though it was coming from a small speaker on the Beta Ship. The voice, however, was too familliar. It was Maestro's.

"Also, when you fire a gun, make sure there's BULLETS IN IT!?" Maestro said with a laugh. The Beta Ship's firey engines roared and propelled forward, disappearing. Kane was sick of Maestro, and even worse, Nile was still on the ship.

Aryx Noi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Morotov snatched his large firearm back from Kane and growled. He wasn't angry with the younger man (although it certainly frustrated him to have his weapon taken), but with Maestro. How were they going to kill someone who could dodge bullets and teleport?

Morotov holstered his guns. "Next time, leave the shooting to me," he said to Kane. "Now, how are we going to stop that asshole?"

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:15 pm

"Nile is on the ship isn't he? He could always just bring him back...but that would be too easy. you can't think straight forward with this guy. He's like a house of mirrors, nothing is ever what you think it is." Lucas spoke as if he knew Maestro, though he still had not been able to read his mind the entire time.

"To kill him, we must trap him in a spot where he has no exit."

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!