Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tomb of the Ancients: Aryan Awakening OCC/sign ups

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tomb of the Ancients: Aryan Awakening OCC/sign ups

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaro Sarashi on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:35 am

Tomb of the Ancients: Aryan Awakening

The year is 2265. 50 years ago, in the savanna plains of southern Africa, a discovery was made. A great tomb was unearthed. This tomb, in all its great splendor and glory, was noted quickly to definitely be “non-human”. But despite however valuable the tomb itself was, inside the true treasure rested. About 243 pods, all with perfectly preserved bodies in them. The bodies themselves appeared to be a diverse race of human-like organisms. The pods all surrounded the largest of them, which housed a beautiful woman. She was assumed to be the leader of this long forgotten race. Named Maisha, that Swahili word for “life”, she was the first specimen removed, the first specimen analyzed. Samples of her skin, hair, and blood were all analyzed down to their very molecular structure. All the scientists on the project agreed on one thing. Everything about Maisha, everything, pointed to her being the perfect human. They decided to name the race Aryan, after the Nazi name for their ideal race.

As studies on Maisha continued, an event would alter the course of everything the scientists were working for and alter what they knew, or at least what they thought they knew. A group of scientists assigned to the project had just finished, when one of their members, a young woman and wife to the leader of that group, collapsed clawing at her chest. A red stain marked her upper torso. Her husband quickly ripped back his wife’s shirt, revealing a mark that was cut into her chest. As the man looked at his wife, she smiled, her eyes closing. But as hers shut, Maisha’s opened. This was the first binding and the most important.

The newly awakened Maisha stepped down from the platform she was kept on. Her eyes rested on the woman’s body and the man. She smiled down at him and held out a long slender hand. “I am your wife dear. Yet now, I am Maisha. She has explained that to me. I can hear her. My soul and hers are one. And there are others like me. She wishes me to find them, and awaken the rest of her race. For there is an evil coming, something that will seek to destroy this world. She wills her race to stop it. I shall take our place as a guardian of that tomb, and await the arrival of new souls. Please dear, trust me on this. For I can hear her voice.”

Now, the woman known as Maisha stands guard over the tomb waiting for more of her race to awaken. 5 years after the event, only 4 others had awoken. And that is when they appeared. Called “Salra” by Maisha and the other Aryans, they are an alien race. Cyborg –like creatures with human appearances. However their bodies are machines. They are the sworn enemies to the Aryans and seek nothing more than to destroy them. So now, the two wage war, with earth as their battle field. A base for all the Aryans has been set up in London, where they reside and deploy from to stop Salran attacks. The fate of the world is at stake. Who will win?

Alright. Clarity time. Now for short explanations of all that is needed.

Aryans-

This race of “perfect humans” was found in a tomb. They are faster, stronger, heal faster (though not uber fast, where a bad slash may take weeks for a human it takes a day or two for an Aryan with treatment) and can keep moving longer. They are called “the perfect human” because they are human, it takes much more to kill them yes, but they are flesh blood and bone just like us. Each Aryan however has a power unique to them alone. Like telekinesis, pyrokenesis, controlling the weather, etc. Think x-men or fantastic four kind of deal.

Salra-
The salra are a techno-organic type race. They have human appearances, skin, and blood, but their muscles, bones, and eyes (they have normal appearing eyes, but they have the ability to zoom in and stuff) are all mechanic. Their blood acts like gas and oil, keeping them running by providing the essentials to their mechanic parts. The machines themselves run on high amounts nitrogen gas, which composes much of our atmosphere making this a near-perfect habitat for them. Their “powers” are basic robotic stuff laser guns in their arms or blades in them, that kind of stuff. But each Salra has a special ability, but nothing like the Aryans. It’s all mechanical abilities. Some can spit acid, some have jet packs (they can fly), others can change their human appearance at will, etc.

Humans-
Okay there are several things to address here.

Normal Humans-

Normal humans are normal. Just like redundant sentence is redundant.

Bound humans –
AKA ARYANS. This is the human body for an Aryan soul. Because unlike Maisha most people that are bound to Aryan’s retain the ability to return to their normal human body and can move around as normal beings. This is partially a defense mechanism so they can actually leave the base every now and then. But every human that is bound bears the same mark upon their chest that the woman who Maisha was connected with did. This is how we know who is bound.

Now. That should be it. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Character Sheets~

Aryan (This is the sheet for bound humans.) and Normies (Just take out the last three items)

Name: (…..)
Gender: (You are male or female. If your neither…that’s your problem)
Race: (Aryan or normal human….)
Personality: (What are you like?)
Bio: (Where did you come from?)
Name of Aryan: (What’s the name given to your Aryan body.)
Power: (What is your power?)
Appearance: (What you look like. I accept pictures or a worded description.)
Human –

Aryan –

Salra

Name: (…..)
Date of Manufacture: (HOW OLD ARE YOU!?)
Gender: (You are male or female. If your neither…that’s your problem)
Race: (Salra duh.)
Personality: (What are you like?)
Bio: (Where did you come from?)
Weapons: (What types of weapons were installed in you?)
Ability: (What is your special ability?)
Appearance: (What you look like. i accept pictures or a worded description)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikaro Sarashi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Tomb of the Ancients: Aryan Awakening OCC/sign ups

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaro Sarashi on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:39 am

My character

Name: Rei Koruso

Race: Aryan

Personality: Fiery and spunky. Rei is always open with her feelings and never backs down from any challenge. A chronic troublemaker and total tomboy, not many people can deal with her. She is always willing to lend a hand when she needs to though. This stubborn girl isn’t someone who’s bad side you would want to touch though. With an anger as explosive as her power, she can be quite a little firecracker when you piss her off.

Bio: Rei is a city girl from a middle class family in the All-American city of New York, New York. Her and her sister, Rina, are extremely tight-nit, their family though, not so much. Both girls disliked their parents and moved in with their uncle, who they liked a whole lot more. There they were happy. They would always be going to the movies, Rina having her fun with her art and such, while Rei got into fights, just typical teenage things to do. Rei got good marks at school despite her delinquent habits though. However, about a year later, everything changed…drastically. Rina fell ill one day and a mark appeared on her chest. That caused Rei to panic. If her sister was now and “Aryan” she would be alone right? Lucky for her though, Rei herself fell ill in the same manner and received that same mark a week later. Now both sisters were “Aryans”. Rei was excited about this whole affair. She suddenly felt important. They left with their uncle to go to the small institute in New York, where they were housed for a month, and then transported to London’s base to begin their new lives. There they were able to finish school and learn to connect to their bodies and use the powers. However about a year and a half after their arrival, Rei found her standing over the body of her fallen sister. Since then, if anything, she's become more destructive. She wants nothing more now than to destroy all of the Salran cyborgs and finish this fight. It has been another year and a half now, making it three years since Rei began her fight.

Name of Aryan: Fiamma

Power:
Rei is a pyrokinetic in her own special way. She can summon flames and hurl them at her foes. She can create walls of fire to stop them in their tracks. However, she is also able to encase her body in fire and fight that way. She can fly when she has encased herself in the flames as well.

Appearance:
Human –
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306 ... 231159.jpg

Aryan –
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t175 ... _Tsuki.jpg

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikaro Sarashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:46 am

this is interesting im joining ^^

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaro Sarashi on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:05 am

Okay! Welcome :) I look forward to it.

Mikaro Sarashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:33 pm

I am joining, One question though - when you make the bound human, with the Aryan inside of it, would it be like Schizophrenia when the Aryan is inhabiting the body? I mean, are they talking?
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Aryans as perfect humans? Sounds almost...Nazi...
Orly?

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaro Sarashi on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:03 pm

@Saken. Well you see, The Aryan bodies soul is really more of "knowledge" Like what Aryan's are, what the power of the body is, how to speak, breath, etc. There's no personality to them. The Human who is bound to that particular body has their soul, or their mind, personality, memories, etc., transferred to the Aryan body every time they cross. So yes you could say they "talk" seeing as that's how I put it, but really the Aryan's "speech" is just the human gaining all of the knowledge of that Aryan body the instant they join it the first time.

@Anderan. Yes, I know. That's the joke, well it was supposed to be a joke. Plus I like the name.

Mikaro Sarashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:15 pm

All right I see, had me worried there for a second XD

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:18 pm

This looked so damn interesting until I realized it's not really about Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei! But that's ok. Good concept I think, but not something I could get into. I'm going to go make a Nazi RP in a bit here!
DVNO, four capital letters, printed in gold cause details make the girls sweat, even more, when they're shaking their belt, no need to ask my name, to figure out how cool I am.

Can anyone read, anyone feel? That I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce! Ladies out west, they all know I'm comin'. I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaro Sarashi on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:25 pm

@Anderan. Sorry for worrying you.

@Mannerheim. Sorry. It isn't ._. just my twisted mind at work again.

Mikaro Sarashi
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!