Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Kingsman: International Affairs

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Kingsman: International Affairs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Wed May 06, 2020 11:49 am

KINGSMAN: INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS: ROLEPLAYERS WANTED

Everybody knows the Valentine Incident of 2014. Those twenty minutes when all anyone could feel was unadulterated, uncontrolled anger have gone down in history. The world could consider itself fortunate that the Kingsmen were already on Richmond Valentine's trail, and managed to stop him before too much havoc was wreaked—but we can't expect them to always be present to save the day. Luckily, the Kingsmen aren't alone in their endeavours, because similar agencies all around the world exist to carry out the same work. Up to this point, the agencies have largely been working independently of each other, but it's time to bring them together.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to represent your country's secret service at the International Agents' Network, or IAN, conference, the first of its kind, to be held at a resort in the Swiss Alps. Every secret service agency of Kingsman calibre has been invited to send representatives to the conference, in order to strengthen ties and build rapport, so that none of the respective agencies will ever be caught in a crisis without international support again. (Unfortunately, the English branch of the Kingsmen are still tidying up back in their country, so they will not be expected at this year's conference.)

As with any secret service-related event, though, an element of danger is to be expected. It's true that some of the agencies have heard rumours of potential infiltration, or perhaps even the presence of double agents in their midst, but none of these rumours have yet been confirmed. You are advised to exercise utmost caution during the event, although of course caution is naturally expected of you...

[ P L O T ]

KINGSMAN: INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS is a spinoff Kingsman roleplay run by barnes with support and extremely valuable opinions from mjolnir. The roleplay takes place after Kingsman: The Secret Service (disregarding the events of Kingsman: The Golden Circle) and will follow a gathering of secret agents from around the world as they gather in Switzerland for a fortnight-long conference to build ties between their respective agencies. Among the conference participants, however, lurk a small number of double agents, waiting for the right moment to seize control of the agencies and establish international power.

This roleplay will be played out Werewolf-style, with the double agents allowed to communicate amongst themselves without the others listening in. The groups of agents and double agents will have to decide what moves to make, and whether to act individually or as a team, in order to avoid falling victim over the course of the next two weeks.

[ C H A R A C T E R S ]

• I'm looking for a range of characters from all over the world, whether from an agency that's a branch off the original English Kingsman or from an independent agency is completely up to you. Agents can be field agents, tech support, handlers, or any other role you can think of. Racial and gender diversity is greatly welcomed (not to seem too PC but should there be too many characters from white-centric backgrounds I will likely decline some of them). Agents should also preferably be at least 25 years old (this isn't a high school roleplay!) but if you have a good story for them I can be flexible with their age.

• Because this is a Werewolf-styled roleplay, it'll be more fun if writers for the agents team aren't aware of who the double agents are. If you're interested in creating a character for the double agent team, feel free to drop me a message and we can discuss details later on. That being said, I'm open to writers playing multiple characters on both teams, as long as there's no godmodding going on.

• I've set up a Discord channel for better communication so it would be good if you have an account and are active on it.

• Thank you for reading this far! I've wanted to do a Kingsman-based roleplay for a good while now and I'd really love to get this off the ground especially since I've just returned from a temporary hiatus from roleplaying. I just want to reassure anyone reading that I'm pretty chill as a GM, I'm happy to let you be creative with your characters and interactions and I don't mind waiting on posts (just please don't disappear on me) as long as you're good on communication. This is a repeat post from the Interest Checks forum—I've put the RP up since then! :)
Last edited by barnes on Sun May 10, 2020 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

wild women don't get the blues but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lately i've been crying like a small child xxxxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Re: Kingsman: International Affairs

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby mombie on Wed May 06, 2020 4:57 pm

If you're looking for good quality roleplay with folks that don't disappear out of the blue, this one is for you. I've written with most of the people that have been approved for the Kingsman RP, and they are all awesome!
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!