Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

F.U.R.

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: F.U.R.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blindsite on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:01 pm

Every nerve ending in Andrew's body was on fire. The room was buzzing with untapped potential energy that his will was screaming but unable to absorb and the light was overwhelming. As Andrew struggled to release his will the objects around him began to vibrate. The metal table he was lying on rattled ominously and the liquid in the I.V. drip bag began to ripple. There was a soft hum as the plastic of the intervenious tube began to resonate with restrained magical energy. Louder and louder it became until the hum grew into an angry whine and then a rattle. Andrew was so consumed with his efforts to free himself that he didn't even notice the soft crack of the tube breaking. It took a few more minutes before the light began to flicker and the soft crackle of ionized atmosphere could be heard.

Up above there was a massive clap of thunder that rattled the very walls of the building. A moment later the fur on all the furries's body's stood on end as several thousand volts of electricity flashed by them in massive arcing bolts and down towards the lab.

Andrew screamed in extacy as the dam broke and all the power that had been held back from him flooded into his body. Electrical equipment short circuited and the light bulb above shattered as the room filled with dozens of bolts of static electricity, all seeking the shortest route to reach the black hole of Andrews energy reserves. Thousands of volts of electricity flooded into his body and the small room was wracked by a small but incredibly fierce cyclone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blindsite
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:16 am

OCC: this still open for new members?
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:19 am

(OOC : of course, just make sure to read up on the story so far before you post your character though.)

For I, am The Darkness...

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:51 pm

Ivory stood on top of a large hill overseeing the entire city of the humans. First the humans would fall, then the furries... she would end them all. All who had made her suffer would die. She raised a paw and a building collapsed. She was low on power, and she needed to heal before she could do more damage. The destruction of a building would make the humans think the furries were assaulting them, maybe she could get them to kill eachother...
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Sarithus
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:28 am

OOC: Sorry I havn't in a while, I've been caught up in homework, but I'll be able to post nearly every secound day :)

Erik's eyes flickered open, he was suspended in water with a ton of wires coming off him, he tried to look out of the tube but the glass was blurry
"He's awake, open the blinds" said a voice
The glass became clear, outside were a handful of scientists
"Oh great, gone and got myself captured again, I am so gonna get chewed out by max for this" Erik muttered
"Now we shall start the tests, brace yourself little dog, it may sting a bit" The scientist taunted Erik
"Theres two ways we can do this" Erik said in a real cocky tone "You can either let me and my friends out and we'll walk out of here without a single human harmed, or I can break myself out of your little fancy bathtub here, kill each one of you, get my friends, then burn the building to the ground without a single person living, so what do you choose?"
"Ahhh but you forgot to metion the option where we conduct tests on you, steal your magic and give it to us humans, then we kill you in a painful way" said one of the scientists

Erik had some special fire pills in his jacket, even though he could conjure fire, he was sure they would come in handy, the pills where undetectible unless you knew exactly where they were, all you have to do was tap them and the pills would explode in fire, creating a 50 meter blanket of fire, that couldn't be put out by anything until 10 minutes where up, then it was like normal flame.

Erik activated the pills
WHOOSH! the fire quickly destroyed the capsule, the humans and the lab,
Erik picked himself up, quickly brushed any glass of him, then started looking for his swords.
Joker - "This is all Joker's fault. What a tool he was. I have to spend all day computing pi because he plugged in the Overlord."
EDI - Ah, I have access to the defensive systems. Thank you, Mr. Moreau. Now you must reactivate the primary drive in engineering.
Joker - Argh! You want me to go crawling through the ducts again.
EDI - I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
Joker - *Blank Stare*
EDI - That is a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7aU0sLAcs8

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:59 am

Leo walked through the darkness up to where Ivory was standing. Apperantly he hadn't been detected yet.

Ivory glanced over her shoulder at him. "You again?"

Leo grinned, "What kind of crap have you gotten yourself into, Ivory?"

She shook her head, "I don't remember anything. Can you fill me in?"

Leo nodded, "That I can." He then began to explain to her everything...

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:03 am

When Max woke up, he was surrounded by a dense liquid. An oxygen mask was strapped over his mouth and tubes were running to and from his arms and legs. His shirt was gone, as well as his weapons.

'It's awake. Remove the curtain.' The darkness fell away to reveal a group of human scientists staring at him intently. One of them had a slightly evil grin, and also very cheesy, on his face.

'Now, Furry,' The scientist, identified as a fellow named Chuck by the nametag on his lab coat, one side stained a coffee brown because of spilt coffee, said the word 'furry' almost like spitting. 'We're gonna remove every trace of your magic with this little device here. Don't worry, it won't hurt. Much.'

'Oh you won't like me when I'm angry human, I get really worked up when I'm mad.' Max muttered.

'What's that? The little wolf's whining for mercy? Here's what you get for whining, furry!' Chuck moved a small lever up, sending an electric shock coursing through Max's body. Max's body straightened in a nervous reaction to the shock. The power was turned off, and Max could relax again, panting heavily due to the exertion.

'Right, human. That's the last straw.' Summoning up all his strength, Max began a long and pained howl. As the howl gained volume, the glass of the chamber slowly began to reverberate.

'Sir, energy readings are off the chart!' A scientist near the end of the room reported to Chuck.

'I don't care, finish him off now, before he breaks the chamber!' Chuck began to reach for the lever, just when Max's howl reached full volume. The glass making up the chamber started to vibrate violently, and the humans in the room covered their ears in pain. One man near the door screamed and fell to the ground, blood streaming from his nose and ears.

Then, the glass of the chamber shattered, sending Max toppling to the floor, tubes disengaging and glass tinkling all around him.

'Right, human, you're gonna get what you deserve : Death.' Max quickly got to his feet and with a flash of his right hand, embedded his razor sharp claws into Chuck's face. Max pulled out his hand, claws stained crimson with blood and brain matter as Chuck slumped to the floor, dead. The other scientists panicked and began to run out of the room.

'Oh no you don't.' Max extended a hand towards them and unwittingly unleashed a fury of lightning on the scientists. The sizzle and smell of burning flesh filled the room as the scientists' muscles spasmed due to the shock and they began to fall to the floor, dead or unconscious.

'Woah. Didn't know I could do that.' Max said with a hint of surprise in his voice. He approached a locker on the far end of the room and opened it. Inside was Max's upper clothes and his weapons. Putting them on, he strapped the sheathes to his swords on his belt and back respectively. He then heard glass shattering in an adjacent room.

Must be Erik. Max strode to the wall separating his room from Erik(?)'s room and howled again. The wall shook, paint dislodging from the wall, spiderweb cracks beginning to form on its surface. Then, Max stopped his howl and, with a powerful swing of his broadsword, broke through the wall, weakened to a timber-like state from the sonic howl. In the adjacent room, he found Erik standing over a group of crispy fried people.

'Didn't invite me to the party? Shame on you Erik.' Max wagged a finger at him while smirking playfully.

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:17 am

"Well you know me, always trying to get myself killed" Erik said with a chortle, He stepped over a scientist
"you wouldn't have happened to see my swords have ya?" he asked
Then, on the floor where his swords, "I suppose your entrence must have knocked these loose" He picked them up
"Okay lets grab that fool Andrew and get out of here" Erik said,
Erik walked out the hole and looked around, there where hundreds of doors in the corridor
Erik slapped his forhead
"Ok you take the left side I'll take the right side" Erik said wearily and started opening doors

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:31 am

[OOC: right, i'm just gonna introduce another NPC into the story, whom i will control. nobody else will.]

Doors, doors and more doors lined the doorway from which Erik and Max emerged.

'Ok, you take the left side, and I'll take the right side.

'Okay Erik. Jeez, this is turning out like something from The Matrix. If only that Keymaker were here, he'd be able to sort out this mess.'

Max turned to a door and turned the knob, silently hoping that it won't show a naked woman in the shower. Gad, how I HATE cartoons... Gives you all the wrong ideas.

Opening the door, Max chanced upon another group of scientists huddled round a chamber like the one he was in earlier. In the chamber floated another furry, this one being a hawk.

'Hey, no messing with furries. Don't believe me, ask your friends in the room next door.' Max raised a hand and shot some relatively low voltage lightning bolts at the scientists, knocking them out but not killing them.

Max strode to the chamber and tapped on the glass. The tapping woke the hawk up, and he placed a hand on the glass, eyes peering at Max.

'Don't worry buddy, I'll get you out. Just get back as far as you can behind this wall.' The hawk reared back, flattening himself on the glass at the other end of the cylindrical chamber.

Max unsheathed his broadsword and, with a few well placed cuts, made a makeshift rectangular doorway in the glass. He then unleashed another sonic howl, which shattered the cut glass first, but not the surrounding glass. He stepped aside as the liquid in the chamber rushed out, drowning some of the scientists unlucky enough to lie in its path.

The hawk disentangled himself from the pipes and wires in his arms, then shook himself dry and climbed out of the hole.

Max extended a hand to the hawk.

'Name's Max. Don't need to thank me from saving your behind when you needed it most.'

'Hey, what're furries for? Name's Evan. By any chances did you see my guns anywhere near here? Evan looked around and spied another locker at the end of the room. Walking over to the locker, Evan opened it and took out a pair of SIG-Sauer P229 .45Snw semi-automatic pistols, a gunbelt, a pair of sunglasses, a grey sweatshirt and a black overcoat. Slipping on his clothes, Evan made an impressive figure, standing at 6 feet tall, a head above Max.

'Damn, you tall. Come on, let's get outta here. Security might be rushing up here and-' Max was cut short as a jarring klaxon started to buzz.

'Shoot. That's what I was talkin' about. Let's move!'

'Right, I'll follow you.' Evan followed Max out the door and into the hallway.

'Wait, I just forgot. I have one more thing to do in this place : free another friend of mine.' Max halted and reached for another door.

'I can go with that. I'll cover you. Evan ran past Max and stood on the other side of the door, pistols at the ready.

'On three?' Evan asked Max.

'Sure. One...'

Max laid a hand on the knob.

'Two...'

He turned the knob.

'Three!'

Max nudged open the door and Evan kicked the door open, surprising a pair of guards standing at the doors, knocking them onto their faces and out cold.

Evan stood his ground and pointed his guns at the scientists in this room. Strapped down onto a table lay Andrew.

'Andrew!' Max rushed to his side and unstrapped the feline from the table and laid him gently onto the floor as Evan slowly walked to him, guns still pointed at the scientists.

'Andrew, dammit. Speak to me! Don't leave this wolf man! Wake up!' Max shook Andrew by the shoulders, both audibly and silently wishing for Andrew to wake from his stupor.

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blindsite on Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:59 am

Andrew's whole body ached. Never in his life had he absorbed that much raw energy at one time, he had never known he could. Distantly he felt someone shaking him and more out of curiosity than desire he opened his eyes. Max knelt beside him eyes wide with worry. Andrew glanced around himself in a daze, the delicious feeling of power coursing through his body was almost euphoric. And then he began to laugh as the static electricity in his body did its work.
"Hey man," Andrew chuckled as he watched all the hair rise off Max's body so that he looked like a plush toy "You might want to comb that when we're done."
Max looked puzzled for a moment but then a wide grin broke over his face as he brushed at his fluffed up bangs "Yeah, I might. Can you walk?"
"Can only find out if I try," Andrew replied placing a hand on Max's shoulder, causing his fur to become even more charged, and pulled himself to his feet. He got about five steps before his legs buckled and a wave of heat swept from his careening body towards the ceiling. As Andrew hit the floor with a loud thud the sprinklers doused the small party in a harsh spray of water.
"Well," said Erik wiping water out of his eyes "I guess that answers that question."

Blindsite
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:09 am

OOC: Please stop controling my character, ok
And also I am intraducing a new character for me to control, Everyone else has one so what the heck :D

BIC: Erik grabbed Andrew and slung him over his shoulder
"Thats not going to be confortuble, but Personally, I don't give a..." At that moment a huge crash shook the building and some S.W.A.T troops burst in
"Not you guys again, and besides, didn't we kill you already?" Asked Erik sarcasticly
He then causally threw andrew on the floor and created a fire whip in his hands.

=====

5 minutes ago

Altithoram jumped from rooftop to rooftop, a blur among shadows,

wearing his white robe, this snow leapord is not someone you want to cross, Most of the time he is cocky, but the other half serious, he wears the hood up so you can't see his face and has a short blade strapped to his back and a rapier by his side, he also has a hidden blade up his forearm which he can thrust out for stealth kills, or just to get the jump on enemies, he is a master of parklour, also know as free running, He is an Assassin, but he is so good barely anyone knows about him, only they call him Altith as they don't know his first name.

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:29 am

[OOC : i suggest we make up the character pages for the NPCs we've created. i'll do mine after the next poster does it.]

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:52 am

Name: Altitharom
Species: Snow Leopard
Appearance: wearing his white robe you can't see his face most of the time because of the hood, he wears numorus belts across as armour.
Personality: Most of the time he is cocky, but the other half serious, He is an assassin so no one knows much about him
Background: He has been brought up as an assassins from a unknown heritige, he trained all day and studied all night for over 20 years
Powers: Part of the crowd (He can use illusion magic to dissipear into the crowd) Untracible (He can use illusion magic into making people miss evidence, if he leaves any which he rarely does) Sociably acceptable (Using Illusion magic he can make nearly any of his actions sociably acceptable)
Special Abilities: Master Of Parklour (Can use the enviroment to aid him in getting where he needs to be eg. swinging from signs, running up some medium sized walls, building hopping and breakfalling) Master Assassin (Can Kill people without anyone knowing it was him)
Weapon: he has a short blade strapped to his back and a rapier by his side, he also has a hidden blade up his forearm which he can thrust out for stealth kills, or just to get the jump on enemies, he also carries around 40 throwing knives in slots on his belts
Alliance: the COA (Council of assassins) who just want peace and have both human (with magic) and furry members

Altith had been sent to kill one man Dr. Victor Stanton, He didn't know what he did, he didn't care,
Using the nearby buildings he jumped onto the marked building and using his claws and a suction pad he cut a hole in the glass and hopped in, there infront of him was Dr. Victor Stanton, he was stunned but standing, Altith looked around, he was in a room with a table in the middle and it looked like a tornado had gone off in here
"Dr. Victor Stanton, Your life is mine" Said a voice cold, murciless and grave
Altith stepped forward and laid a hand on Stanton's shoulder, then with the other hand, he flicked out his hidden blade and drove it into Stanton's chest
Victor went white, then collapsed, Altith whipped a feather across the wound as proof of the deed, then he heard a crash, he decieded to investigate, it sounded like a furries voice
"Not you guys again, and besides, didn't we kill you already?" Asked a furry sarcasticly
Altith walked out the door, there were 3 furries surrounded by S.W.A.T
"Need a hand?" Altith asked, He then ran up a wall, jumped to the wall oppisite the one he ran up, then pushed away and over the furries heads landing on a S.W.A.T member and at the same time, stabbing the hiddne blade into his neck
Altith got up and pulled out 6 throwing knives, he threw them, they all hit there targets
"Heh heh heh" Laughed Altith
"Real nice work!" Said the furry with the fire whip in his hands

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:23 am

(OOC : i guess the good doctor's not the only thing that's dead.)

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:06 am

OOC: Yeah, but still lets try get it started again, k

BIC: Altith felt a strong bond to the furry with the fire whip, and decided he could trust him
"My name's Altitharom"
"Cool, I'm Erik and thanks for getting those guards, nothing we couldn't handle, but it's always nice to save some power" Erik said with a smirk
"Your with F.U.R I presume"
"Yep and so are these dreary little guys" Erik said pointing in the general diretion of his comerads
"Thats Max, and this fun little fellow on the floor" He said pointing to Andrew "is Andrew"
"I see, listen I feel I can trust you so I will tell you something" Altith said
"The world you live in will not last, the good old docter was developing a super weapon to suck all furry magic into a container, where the humans would give out magic, for a price of course, to anyone, the more you payed the more you got, thats why he had to die, however as we speak the generals in Area 51 are putting the last bits together, the only Furry that knows of it's location is the Fire Sage, but he lives in volcanoes, you would have to ask around to find out which one he is in, anyway I best be going" Altith said and he started walking off
"Wait, Please join our group, help us fight this threat!" Erik said
"Oh, but I already am" Altith said, then jumped out a window and dissipeared into the night

"Ok so it looks like we gotta go find the fire sage, anyone have a clue as were to look?" Erik said to the group

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psychonomaly on Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:33 am

Name: Alastar
Species: Anthro Wolf. Half human.
Appearance: 6', 120 lbs. Curly, brown, shoulder-length hair. Blue eyes, pale skin. Wolf ears and tail. Long, black trenchcoat and combat boots.
Personality: Introverted. Reticent. Intelligent. Introspective. Peaceful.
Background: The progeny of a wolf mother and human father, Alastar is a pacifist. Both biological parents were slaughtered by members of F.U.R.L.E.S.S. on his thirteenth birthday. Adopted by humans with magical abilities, he has lived underground in peace for most of his life, bearing no ill will towards humanity as a whole.
Powers: As of yet undiscovered, with the exception of Healing (both himself and others).
Special Abilities: Agility. Extraordinary sense of sight, smell, and hearing.
Weapon: Teeth, claws.
Alliance: None

Psychonomaly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psychonomaly on Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:45 am

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Last edited by Psychonomaly on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Psychonomaly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Wed May 28, 2008 9:41 am

(bumpity. makes you wonder : should this RP be restarted?)

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Wed May 28, 2008 10:39 pm

(Yes, I think it should)

Name: Sergeant Dimitri Vakov Rankin
Species: Human
Appearance: Stands 6"7, had brown eyes and short blondish-brown hair. He has light skin and a scar down his left cheek. He wears a suit of black Special Ops Hunter armor most of the time, and military fatigues the rest of the time.
Personality: Cruel and Heartless FURLESS agent, and is also quite abusive to sentient non-humans.Had a cat once, loved it, lost to a careless FUR rebel.
Background: Born in Moscow, Dimitri was indoctrinated into FURLESS from an early age, thanks to living near their Russian regional headquarters. His family had a strong military tradition going, so he joined the Russian Army, and through outstanding abilities in combat and a slight display of Magic, he was moved to a FURLESS Hunter team. One day during a raid on the local FURLESS outpost by FUR, his cat was killed.

Powers: Kinetic Powers. i.e., can mess with Kinetic energy to an extent.
Special Abilities: None really, unless Spetsnaz level training counts.
Weapon: His Magic. A CZ 75 SP-01/SP-01 Tactical pistol, an FN P90 with a variety of 9mm ammunition, an AK-72 Carbine, and 4 combat knives hidden on his body. Squad weapons vary from mission to mission.
Alliance: FURLESS High Level Threat Extermination Squad, reports only to FURLESS High Command and files reports anonymously.
Magical Status: Weak user of Kinetic Magic
Last edited by Kronos on Thu May 29, 2008 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Thu May 29, 2008 8:00 am

OOC: Wow, I didn't realise this RP was still on here, anyway I'll start Rping now :) nice to see you guys again.

BIC: "nup, nobody has any clue?" Erik asked sarcasticly "well, thats just great, perfect perhaps"
Erik sighed "This day is not going to end well"
He picked up a newspaper from the rack on the wall, "looks like even goverment officals get bored" Erik thought, he opened the front page to a list of crimes that said

Mandy chalonar is being prosicuted for the following crimes
Endagering herself and others
Entoxicating others through the use of drugs
Terrorism
Fighting arrest
Sexual harrasment, Mandy been sentenced to
17 years prison, she shall be going to
Muilford state
Prison, in a high security cell, which is cell:
Li1
Rest assured you are all safe from this freak
-Dianne rivers

At first Erik thought it was a normal headline with alot of editing problems, but after a while he saw that if you take all the first letters of each sentence you get
MEETFS17MPLRD, or in other words: meet fire sage at 17 maple road.
"Hey guys, I just came across the funniest coincidence" he said showing it to them

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!