Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

F.U.R.

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: F.U.R.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:26 pm

Leo sighed and then laughed at max's comments. He followed over the roof, "But we have to find that experiment before she destroys everything and everyone."
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:24 pm

"eh fine" Erik sighed "Max can you do a timestop for us and then we can all go look for her?"
just then a small handheld radio glinted in the sun, Erik bent down and picked it up
"Ok maby I can tap into the bases frequency with this, and call for help
after a few moments mucking around with it he said
"Ok I'll get the commander on the line"
"-AND WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU! YOU'LL WISH YOU STAYED BELOW GROU-"
"Eh nothing new there" Erik said switching off the radio "Ok Max what about that time stop?"
Joker - "This is all Joker's fault. What a tool he was. I have to spend all day computing pi because he plugged in the Overlord."
EDI - Ah, I have access to the defensive systems. Thank you, Mr. Moreau. Now you must reactivate the primary drive in engineering.
Joker - Argh! You want me to go crawling through the ducts again.
EDI - I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
Joker - *Blank Stare*
EDI - That is a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7aU0sLAcs8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:06 pm

'Time stop? Hm... I do have something in mind, but it'll take lots of my energy to accomplish. I'm going to rewind time to just before the furry escaped, then I'll capture her, somehow.'

Max started to concentrate, calling on every single reserve of energy left in him.

Slowly, the action around him began to rewind in time, and Max made his way back to the hotel, even before his comrades started running backwards to the hotel.

Reaching the roof, Max continued rewinding time until the moment he saw the furry burst out of the roof. He then took the furry and changed her direction so that she would fly back into the hotel, and not out to wreck the city.

Then, he released his grip on time. Instantly, everything went back to normal, and the furry flew back into the hotel, destroying the lobby and reception counter.

Jumping down, Max found the furry lying dazed in the remains of the reception desk, rubbing her head, dark red blood streaming from a cut in her foot.

'Now, that wasn't so hard was it? Ready to admit defeat?'

For I, am The Darkness...

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:18 am

Unfourtiontly changing the time continum will have some negiteve effects, and that came in the fact that Erik was standing in the lobby waiting for his allies when the furry attacked
===
A rumbling sound came from the roof, then grew louder as it made it's way closer, suddenly the furry that was in the tank crashed through the wall and it destroyed the lobby, well it was more like obliterated, then it's eyes laid upon Erik
"Oh C-" but at that moment he was cut off as the furry sent earth spikes from the ground
two peirced his stomach, a third though his leg, the spikes retracted
"Heh Heh, You didn't kill me yet" Erik mumbled, he summoned his last reseves of energy and shot a line of fire at the furry
It crashed into the wall and fell on some broken glass, cutting her foot
"That'll teach ya not to mess with me" having said he drew a blade, readying for the finishing blow, when a wall of solid rock smashed into him, sending him crashing into a wall and knocking him out cold

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:47 pm

OOC: Please don't control the experminet for me. I control her. I'll let it pass fer' now.

The experiment floated to her feet and raised an eyebrow at max, "Brave?" spikes flew through the floor up at max. Suddenly the time seemed to freeze around max and the experiment. The feline spoke in a triumphet voice, "The scientests who created me called me Ivory. I just felt that you should know the name of the apocolypse..." The time pause broke, and Ivory had disapeared.

Leo flashed into the room. He growled, "you two are gonna get yourselves killed. I was about to tell you that a timewarp would be useless, but then you went and did it." He explained, "I have the abilities to copy other peoples powers for a bit. I 'borrowed' your powers, and thats why I still remember it. Just remember," He pointed at Max, "I have far more experience in this kind of stuff then you do. Trust me." He drew his sword and leaned on it, "Now are you ready to do this, or are we just gonna keep waisting our energy by warping time, untill eventually we mess up the time/space continuem."

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:44 am

OOC: Sorry Sarithus

BIC: Eriks eyes flickered open and there seemed to be flames dancing around his body, sinking into the points where he was hurt and stitching the the tissue back together
"Ok, what the hell?" he asked, getting up he felt fine, great even, and that was a surprise in itself considering the three gaping holes in him and the concussion he suffered from colliding with the wall, he looked down and the holes where gone!
He started to feel weary,
"I guess I have a new power, Healing" Erik thought
"Hey guys why the hell did that furry attack us and whats this talk about the space time continuem? I thought this was a simple smash and grab mission" Erik sighed "Nothing's simple anymore, Anyway I seem to have discovered a new power, healing, It's very effective but extreamly draining, and after that fight with the furry, I'm completly out of power, I need to go rest at base, I'll catch up with ya all later"
Erik said, then he started running, he ran out to the forest and to the Furry fort in there.

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:35 am

Leo chuckled, "That boy is going to get himself killed." He looked to max, "and what about you?"

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:41 pm

Most people define resting as sleeping and others, relaxing, But what Erik does to rest is entirley diffrent, To rejuvinate his powers he must absorbe the essance of fire, in other words he meditates in the belly of a large fire, after the accidental burining of another furry, Furries have learnt to completly obey the Do Not Disturb sign the door to the room which Eriks rests in, insted they yell out what they were gonna say from the other side of the door, making them look like lunies to the other Furries that walk by, Such is life...

====

Erik managed to find the furry fort, luckily it was one of the ones he had been stationed at for 7 months or so, hopefully his room was unchanged
after around about 5 minutes he found his room, he went inside, and there was his fire pit all ready to go, just the way he left it
"good, those other furries decided to stay out" he muttered to himself under his breath

In 5 minutes he had the fire roaring to go, he stepped inside, the fire not burining him, he sat down in a meditative position and began to absorb the essance of fire.

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:29 am

'Me? I'll guess I'll head to Forest Base and catch some Zs. After that, I don't know. We're all probably pretty tired after all that crap anyways.'

Max jumped off the roof and began a slow jog into the forest, turning around only to call to Leo : 'Wanna come with?', before disappearing into the trees.

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:19 am

Leo shrugged, "Not like I have anything else to do." He then jumped of the roof and followed Max into the forest.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:56 pm

Death...Destruction...Betrayel...Furless...Domination...F.U.R...Destroyed...The Only one who can stop them...Dead...Seek The Fire Sage...Or Hope...lost....
===
Erik woke with a start, and collapsed from his meditative state onto the floor,

During Fire Meditiation his body may sometimes induce a sleeping sort of state, but Erik could sense all around him, he was awake but asleep, during his meditation he would sometimes hover 1 meter of the ground so he would be hovering in the belly of the fire

He had had a vision, he didn't normally have those, during his vision he saw into the future, but it was cloudy, inunderstandible until the time came, the last time he had one was in Australia, It was about being driven from his home, the death of his father, the loss of his mother, but this one, this one was diffrent, it was more real, He had to seek this Fire sage or else everything he knew would be destroyed and Furless would take over, but first he would need to master his new power, healing
"And theres only one way to do that"

1 hour later

Erik had managed to find someone who would help him, all they had to do was stab him with a sword and watch him heal,

Erik had nearly unlimited reserves of power, he only ever had to power up every year or so, so he had nothing to detatain him, after 2 hours he had learnt how to control his healing, trigger it on command, and even heal others, he had learnt this after the Furry who was helping him slipped and stabbed himself
"Ok reserves full, swords sharp, now all I have to do is find Leo and Max"

Erik had found a computer, so he sent out a message to all Furry computers for Leo and Max to meet him on top of the building in which that experimental furry escaped from, and that it was Very Very Very Urgent and top secret

When that was done he headed over to the building he had descriped in the E-Notice and began to wait.

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:55 am

Max was working on his computer, writing out a report on the 'Hotel Incident', as his higher-ups now called it, when he received an E-Notice.

You have a new notice.

Opening notice, please wait....

Title : Its urgent!

Subject : Max, its Erik. I need you and Leo to meet me at the Hotel roof. I got something to ask of you.

Sender : Erik Onginerak

Hm. Erik needs us. Most likely Leo's received this notice as well.

Max then took up his weapons and walked out of his room door, stopping time in the process. He then took his time to walk to the roof, where he found Erik sitting on a ventilation shaft, waiting for Leo to show up. Max released his grip on time and said to Erik : 'So, what's up?'

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blindsite on Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:27 am

OOC: Sorry guys I've been doing other stuff and kind of lost track. Heh a whole couple pages have happened while I was gone. Anyway since you seem to have "moved" my character to the basement when you introduced Max (he mentioned 3 agents) I'll just run with that assumption. Hope you don't mind me jumping back in.

During the battle in the hotel basement Andrew had stuck to the shadows, allowing the other two more "experienced" F.U.R. agents to do his job for him. When the time-shifting wolf Max had arrived he had redoubled his efforts to become a mere observer. Unfortunately this had not worked to his advantage when time suddenly twisted in on itself and Andrew Forest found himself in a completely different setting.

"What the?" steel manacles bound Andrew to the cold table he was lying on. He was naked save for the hospital gown that was haphazardly wrapped around him like some kind of perverse shroud. The rythmic beep of a heart monitor sounded somewhere to his left and an I.V. drip stood ominously to his right. It took half a second to realize that whatever they were pumping into his system was negating his ability to manipulate the winds. Andrew's tail twitched painfully beneath him and the beeping from monitor began to increase.
"Now, now, Mr. Forest we mustn't have you working yourself up into a fit," a human in a pressed business suit leaned over him blocking out the glare of the overhead flourescent lights "Not after such a happy turn of fate has brought you into our grasp."
Andrew barely contained his rage, if only he could get one hand free. "Who are you? How did I get here?" demanded Forest, his ears pressed flat "And what the hell am I doing strapped to this table?"
A cruel smile broke over his captor's face "Why Mr. Forest don't you recognize me? You should. You ran off with my daughter and got her killed. I am Dr. Victor Stanton, head of research and development for F.U.R.L.E.S.S., in fact its because of you that I got involved in the movement. As for how you got here that is rather trivial. One of our agents pegged you with a sedative while your fellow terrorists were playing with Ivory. I'm surprised you don't remember, however considering that little cocktail we're pumping into your system there are bound to be side effects."
Andrew took a long look at the man glaring down at him. It had been so long ago and he had only met Crystal's parents briefly, very briefly as they had driven from their house as soon as they had seen him. Victor's face had had fewer lines and less drawn but after careful scrutiny the conclusion was the same: This was the same man that had thrown a frying pan full of bacon at him as he darted for the kitchen door.
"If you could have only accepted us she might not have died," Andrew growled softly.
"If you had left well enough alone she would be," Victor countered acidly.
The mask slipped and for a moment the boy he once had been slipped through "I loved her!"
"You had no right to!" shouted Victor and then turning on his heel he moved out of view. Andrew heard a door open "You are alone here Mr. Forest. There is no one to save you. You are mine." The door closed and the buzz and click of the electronic lock echoed throughout the room.

Blindsite
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:10 pm

"ahh Max here you are" Erik said hopping up from his sitting position "Anyway I will explain what I need you for when Leo gets here, but I assure you it is Very Urg- Argh!" Erik fell to the ground with an unbearable pain in his head suddenly

Andrew Forest...in human hands...they make...super weapon...Furry population...dwindling...humans...furry slaves...pain.....

Erik's eyes snapped open, that was two in one day, he was panting
"Eh, A vision" Erik said more to himself then Max
Erik suddenly realised
"Oh No! Max, Andrew Forest has been captured by the humans, they plan to make a super weapon using him as a test subject, the humans then wipe nearly all furries out and make the rest slaves!, we have to find them! I slipped a tracker in Andrews boot last time we met, hopefully the humans havn't destroyed found and moved it" Erik quickly pulled out a small device
then said "Ok he's at 9834 summer street grove, now lets go!" after that he quickly scribbled down a note to leo telling him where they were going and why
Erik then Jumped off the roof then started running faster then he had ever before.

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:15 am

OOC: Anyone here, not much posts, normally I dont double post but as it seems necissary to keep the RP going I will now

BIC: When Erik arrived he saw a big abandoned building, he walked inside, immediently he saw an elevator with a secrity consile, he toasted it then burned a hole in the doors, there where 5 buttons, F1 F2 F3 F4 and L1, thinking L ment lab he quickly pressed that button and started trying to relax as the elevator decended.

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:22 am

Stopping time, Max dashed into the elevator seconds before the door closed, avoiding being squashed.

'Hoo, that was close. So, what's up Erik? Might as well tell me in the confines of this elevator.' Max asked Erik as the elevator continued its slow decent, soft music straining from a speaker in the room, the humming from the elevator gears turning drowning it out.

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blindsite on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:48 pm

OOC: You do know that any government complex wouldn't be that easy to get into.

IC:
It had been hours since anyone had so much had come to change the I.V. drip bag but to Andrew it felt like an eternity. Andrew could feel the power building within him, feel the chemicals in his blood supressing his ability to release it but it grew nonetheless. The light glared down into his eyes and as minutes turned into hours it only seemed to get brighter. How could they do this to him? He was as much a sentient creature as they were. This was torture! Andrew raged against his restraints, his muscles straining futilely against the unyielding metal. He'd kill them, he'd kill them all! As he attempted to draw energy from the surrounding equipment once more Andrew heard a distant clap of thunder.

"Move! Move! MO-" the retreating soldier's exhortations were cut short as massive bolt of lightning connected with his body and hurled him across the yard and into the warehouse wall. The squad had barely had time to radio in to command before a seemingly peaceful day of very dull guard duty mutated into a electrified hurricane hell bent on tearing their small outpost apart. As the rest of the squad bombed for the relative safety of the upper warehouse facade, fighting against the massive and highly ionized winds, little did they notice that city blocks all around them were being drained of power.

Blindsite
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:10 am

Leo broke in through the roof of the elevator. Swinging himself into the moving block of metal, he smiled at the two fur agents. "Miss me?" He shrugged, "What floor we going to?" He then quickly drew his sword as he heard an alarm. The alarm shut off...and so did the elevator!

"Heh, andrews at it again..."

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblenator on Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:01 am

OOC: I know but it gets harder, remember this has to look like a normal abandoned building not some fancy goverment one

BIC: "Thats the reason I hate saving him, always making in much much much harder then it has to be" Erik said cheerfuly, he jumped up Leo's hole, then created a flame vortex to shoot him up to the top level

When he got there he prised open the door only to see at least 50 gun barrels pointed at his face
"Do we have to do this the easy way, or the hard way?" Erik asked
in response all the gun barrels where cocked
"Guess it's the hard way then"
Erik then whipped out his blades while firing his fireballs all over the room then started slicing and dicing, in less then 30 secounds all 50 of em where down for the count, at least that what he thought, in truth there was one left standing and Erik was alerted to his presence by a cold voice from behind him
"Your going down meat head" The man said
Erik turned around, the man was holding a pistol
"I don't think so, bullets don't work on me, I can heal" Erik said in response
"Well lets see shall we?" the man asked, he fired, too late Erik saw it was a tranqulizer dart
it made a direct hit on his chest
However Erik felt fine
"Heh Heh it didn't work" Erik said, he then shot a fireball at the man, or atleast he tried, he couldn't use his powers
"No matter I can still slice ya" Erik said to the man
The man fired again and again and again and again and the world seem to split in half, then nothing

Oblenator
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:22 am

'Erik, don't go places that you'll regret going in the future.' Max said to Erik just before he rocketed out of the lift and to the top floor.

He then heard gunshots, screams of pain and little quips from Erik.

'Dammit, already told him not to...' Max pulled out his broadsword and climbed out of the hole in the roof. He then crouched down and made a big leap to the next floor, sticking his sword in the wall to steady himself as he reached it. He then used his arm to launch himself up the last floor, taking his sword with him.

'Dammit Erik, next time leave some for...' Max said to Erik, reaching the doorway only to find Erik slumping down on the floor, a man with a pistol, still smoking, in his hand.

'Okay, this time's for real. Put that furry down mister.' Max yelled at the man while charging him with his broadsword. Max slapped the man away with the flat of the giant blade and took hold of Erik's limp body.

'Damn Erik, wake up! Don't scare this wolf man, wake up!' Max whispered to Erik as he shook him by the shoulders.

Then Max felt a bullet slam into his back. Strangely enough, it didn't hurt.

'Okay, NOW you've asked for it.' Max stood up and lifted his sword. Or at least tried to, before falling onto one knee, a wave of nausea rushing through him like a wave.

'Damn... I don't feel so good...' Max muttered to himself. He felt another bullet grace his shoulder, spinning him and dropping him on his back on the carpeted floor. All he felt was a small thump on his shoulder, then everything went black.

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!