Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Under the White Sheet

Under the White Sheet (Need RPers)

a part of “Under the White Sheet”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

Welcome to S.C.U. institute of higher learning for a higher breed of students.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Under the White Sheet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Under the White Sheet (Need RPers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:11 am

~Under the White Sheet~

This is Under the White Sheet, a rp about a vampire college located in the French alps. And this will be the OOC for the roleplay. If you have any questions about the rp, post them here or PM me or Kay422. Otherwise this will also hold all OOC discussions here. The rp will be about the students stay here and their dilemmas. I personally think of it as a vampire soap opera. I have considered adding in a twist to the rp, but I haven't settled on anything. I figure we could discuss this as a whole. So if you have any ideas for the rp, post them here, even if its just a social event within the rp.

Also if you would like to rp via chats, that's fine. But all major post will take place in the treads, just make sure to save the chats if anything important happens.

Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Under the White Sheet (Need RPers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Kay has tipped me off about your rp and I will definetly join though it will take some time for me to create the perfect heart breaking machine.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kay422 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Bring your A-game dude, and anyone else you know that might be interested let them know. We need some literate role players up in this joint.
Open that door: I'll follow you into that space
Where nothing is regretted then forgotten.

Kay422
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:17 am

Well, Hey Adrian, it's me chaos, how are you doing?

Hey Hey Kay, it's been a while.

I joined, though I have to finish the Bio part, but don't worry It'll get done.

Night Night All.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kay422 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:04 am

Chaos! Your back in action! It has been a while, you went MIA. Nice character

Kay422
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:19 am

Why thank you, I do find him quite interesting.

I like your character as well Mrs. Kay.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:41 am

Hey everyone,

The RP is just about ready to begin, just a few cosmetic and technical changes need to be made before we can. Nothing big, but if you would like to help speed this process up, then you may offer your assistance.

Other than that, did anyone have any ideas for the RP. Like events and what not. I was thinking of having some kind of welcome party, like a annual thing that the school does. Or we can just begin doing whatever. I know I was planning on having my character start in the dorms or at the cemetery.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:14 pm

HELL YEA, I am so ready for this to begin. Oh the temptations of being a blood thirsty killer with a mortal for a partner and having to deal with the constant urge to bite them.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:07 am

gwendoline cooperson (sp?) character has been abandoned :( why???

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:57 am

I've got my eye on this, and I have ideas already in my head >.< expect a profile soon

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:34 pm

She dropped out of this RP, but she is still in two other RPs of mine.

Ok, can't wait to hear your ideas! ^^

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparkyXx on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Hmm, I think I might join, if that is okay with you's. :] Sounds pretty interesting, but do I have to be a vampire?

SparkyXx
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:37 am

Yea, vampires are the only playable race.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Can't wait to start................

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:55 am

As of now, this RP officially begins!!

I have just made the first post and now everyone else is welcome to do the same.

We will still be accepting characters and y'all are welcome to create multiple characters.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:25 pm

YAY, *runs to IC to post but trips and busts lip on the way*

Ouch, oh no, I'm bleeding, get me a tissue please hurry hurry HURRY!!!

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kay422 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Posted. :] Hope it's not too sucky, I have zero inspiration at the moment haha.

Geesh don't hurt yourself now.

Kay422
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:14 pm

You know what's funny, after I posted that I actually went off to the kitchen and fell, lol. Now I am really bleeding but I'll be fine.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:34 am

LOL

You gotta be more careful there Winds.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:26 pm

I know, I feel and skinned my knee, it was bleeding pretty fluently until I applied cold water to it and wrapped it in a bandage. It still hurts but I'm able to get around which is good. I must watch my step next time.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!