Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crown of Chains

Crown of Chains

a part of “Crown of Chains”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

Why must good men die. The King loved by his people lay stabbed, his wife poisoned, and the prince and his family waylaid and murdered. The princess must marry so the land has a proper king. Though the Regent has other plans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crown of Chains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Crown of Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Wed May 04, 2011 11:08 pm

I had a hunch ever since the templar powers incident. I was sure of it once he an Vexia seemed so close a few post earlier. You just sprung the trap before I thought I had an opening on Sekivar. I feel disappointed in myself to say the least. Because I was to slow and thought it would be to much to go after him since I made Chris use his body as a shield. Now I am at a loss of what to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu May 05, 2011 12:02 am

You do have a White elf with youā€¦ they do have innate magic. So she probably could at least close the wounds and then it would be a good idea to get outā€¦ before you have to fight Victiara.
Andā€¦ Hereā€¦ Weā€¦ Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu May 05, 2011 1:42 am

i suppose that will work though she is already a corpse in your post so unless one of the gods is gonna restore her to full life... well you know. I'll try to post again tomorrow after I vent the anger of utterly failing in the first Rp that was seen through to it's completion.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu May 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Ah...that's right; she can. :P I didn't think too much about it...haven't used much magic during the rp, after all. :P Ah...didn't quite expect that sort of twist...though when you put it that way...I suppose I should have noticed earlier...
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon May 09, 2011 12:45 am

Hmm Raven. Chris still has that black stone Na'Tally's avatar handed to him, that absorbed the demon. I think it is about time that Chris realizes he obviously can't do this on his own power. Reading back one thing caught my attention when Zatolen showed up "you could fight evilā€¦ with itself" Getting to the actual point Would it be possible to use that stone somehow to give Chris a boost of power, evil power but power nonetheless.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon May 09, 2011 11:08 am

Itā€™s a soul stoneā€¦ you ā€˜couldā€™ impale yourself with it thus causing the demonā€™s soul to enter your bodyā€¦ a good deal of excess power, but a life time of fighting a demon who will eventually free itself and take over your body. Also remember what Theris said when you asked for his sword.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue May 10, 2011 12:00 am

You raise a good point. I wonder how I missed that part.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue May 10, 2011 1:51 am

Ok to clear some things up that seemed to have been miscommunication.
Zaleth is deadā€¦ as a doornail Victiara is still alive but Sekivar hexed her to force her to attack you guys. She still feels and sees everything. Its just that she canā€™t control her body.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue May 10, 2011 2:11 am

Ah, thanks for clearing that up I thought she was dead already. Though knowing you the fact that she is almost defiantly not a cause for celebration.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue May 17, 2011 12:49 am

Im sorry it's taking me so long to post, but with Finals and last minute grade checking and the like it's been really busy I don't know if I will be able to post this week at all. Just a quick heads up

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!