Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

BioShock: The Great Chain That Binds Us

BioShock: The Great Chain That Binds Us

a part of “BioShock: The Great Chain That Binds Us”, a fictional universe by JimmyKnoles.

Andrew Ryan reminds us that we all make choices, but in the end our choices makes us. But the question is, what choices will you make?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “BioShock: The Great Chain That Binds Us”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] BioShock: The Great Chain That Binds Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyKnoles on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "BioShock: The Great Chain That Binds Us"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JimmyKnoles
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] BioShock: The Great Chain That Binds Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 pm

I've never played Bioshock but it actually looks AWESOME! I dont think i get the concept enough to play your Rp though T_T damn it! *goes out and buys game*
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyKnoles on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Its ok :)

JimmyKnoles
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyKnoles on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Alrighty, lil kawaii and Guardian Angel, you're free to start posting whenever you want

JimmyKnoles
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Posted :P

I hope that was alright for an opener. Sorry it's a little on the short side. >.>

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyKnoles on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:07 pm

@ Guardian Angel, yep your post was just fine.

JimmyKnoles
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:50 pm

I agree, it looks good, ima post now as well, see ya in the RP
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:40 pm

WOO HOO, my next post is up, and i jsut got a run in with Dr. Lamb, and had all 4 of us in one spot of rapture at once if you think about it (and yes, the Bathysphere messed up, the station locked down from the outside so that someone would come to repair it. Anyways, what Adrian saw was Tau and his little sister (sorry cant remember name right now) and then i ran into him at the train station. Hey, you think we could get some of the sections of rapture as locations, like Orion Mall, and Mercury Suites, and Sullivan's Security, as well as The Garden of Eden, and Havens Garden (which was where i was setting up the security system on my 1st post). Anyways, now im headed to Twilight Plaza (a place in Orion mall), so that would be where the next section of the RP takes us :D (feel free to have Tau board the train too Guardian, so that we could all continue together)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Um Jimmy, you there partner?

lol at my sc2 reference XD

anyways, still waiting for your post

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!