Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Shattered Rebellion

Bleach: Shattered Rebellion

a part of “Bleach: Shattered Rebellion”, a fictional universe by Elrith Eldwind.

When the 13 Court Guard Squads are thrown into battle with a set of new officers who have yet to see the battlefield against a group of would be assassins will they unite and stand tall or will they fall apart and die separated?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Shattered Rebellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Bleach: Shattered Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bleach: Shattered Rebellion"

Okay guys, here we go, Invite your friends and spread the word, once we get aroun 7 people we can start. If we don't even get that high we can start anyway.

Submit characters now, play soon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Shattered Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Just submitted my character, kilick, moments ago. I made him captain of Eighth Company. My partner in crime, crazylittleactress, is also submitting one my character's lieutenent, Shora.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:13 pm

wow... you move fast lol, i like your character and have approved it. Its tempting to just jump right in and start rping but must resist until we have a few more. Then I'll explain the opening situation.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Why, thank you! ^_^ I created Kilick sometime ago, and have been waiting for a RP to use him. I saw the name of your Rp and signed up as quick as i could.
I agree! I really want to get into this, but yes, can't do much with three captains and one lieutenent.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:12 am

finally got my character up ^_^ hope it's good, it's been a while since i've had anything to do with Bleach, so i may end up needing to change something...
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:30 am

Just for those who have made characters or who are making one. We need one more character who is a Captain that survived the Battle, Currently only My character and Kilicks are such and we need three at least so we have enough to have the Captain exams. To that effect please send me (and Roxas_13 if he would like to have had his character present at the exams) a detail of your exam, as in a post of you using your bankai to attack a Menos of the Adjuchas class. You don't have to post this to the whole RP, in the spirit of the show since only three captains watch the Exam they would be the ones to know your powers.

No need to tell us everything your Bankai has or show ur mightiest techniques, after all only a fool shows all their cards, just enough to show your chara is worty of Captain hood (not required to be a captain). I just am trying to keep the rp realistic.

(Yes, i realise the oximorron of realism in an RP about a Fictional Anime Show...:P)

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:34 am

If need be I would not mind my character being a Captain that survived, but its up to you

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:39 am

so...for those who are new captains, by that i mean those choosen after the battle, you would like us to PM you a short battle about our Captain Exam? showing our Bankai during a match against a Menos? just wanting to clearify

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:46 am

Itis not a requirement but yes. As for your question A.C. don't worry about it yet, it's late so there will probobly be more people to sign up later on hopefully. One of them can do that though if you prefer you are welcome to it.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 am

I hope my character is okay enough to be a Captain. I created it a long while back while in Iraq and trying to join another Bleach roleplay but never had the time to fully commit to it so I put him on the shelf for a nice new bleach roleplay and I found yours. So there ya go. Hope its okay. Just hit me up in PM if anything needs to be changed.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost;
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

"Heroes Die. Legends Endure!"

Zman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:37 am

Hope its ok for my char to be in Squad 11 as the Lieutenant.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:29 am

My battle exam is in my history, it should be enough. If not then I'll just edit, no problem.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:40 am

Okay every body, your characters have been approved in their entirety, only a few things here and there are causing a problem and i'll pm you about them, I'm gonna let people continue to join and theri Captain exam or whatever can happen in game, so for now i'll just tell you all the opening story and we can get on it.

To open each captain is just in their barracks or something trying to get settled with their squad. I'll be sending you each a mission later on today. Feel free to post!

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi guys!
We studied the fine art of RPing at Gaia. That's like learning to be a doctor in your uncle's barn.
-Oscar L. English

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:17 pm

I took the Squad 11 Captain position, just need a Lieutenant now.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Okay, after i post we'll be at stage two, i'm giving you your assaignments now so lets try to have fun. As for who will play the Adjuchas i'll leave it up to you guys if you want one person to play them all and act as the bad guys (I can do this if you desire) or if you want them to be regular NPCs.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Not sure which character Ichiro is talking to, Kilick or Shirai?

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:44 pm

sorry ,made a mistake in my post (too many names!) and put Roxas' chara instead of Yesterday's chara. I have fixed that so there is hopfully no confusion.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yesterday's Repeat on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Haha. I've done that before ^^.

Yesterday's Repeat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:49 pm

sorry to start being so abrubt but i get the feeling you guys want to move on right? and so I sent the butterfly to kalas as he's not online currently i don't believe and Byockery can still play the Lieutenant while having to wait for Kallas so the rp is for the most unintterupted.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!