Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rantera: A Key to Fate

Rantera: A Key to Fate

a part of “Rantera: A Key to Fate”, a fictional universe by Censored69.

Two worlds literally collide and in the confusion a new ruler takes control. An immortal with plans to take over the world, can a small group of heroes stop him?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rantera: A Key to Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Rantera: A Key to Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:18 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rantera: A Key to Fate"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Censored69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Rantera: A Key to Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Hurah, all main roles filled! usually that never happens...ever! So should i start this off now with an intro post?
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:58 am

All the spots have been reserved. No one seems to have created a character yet. Midday tomorrow you can post an intro, say around noon, and hopefully I'll have gotten all the characters in by then.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:39 am

I have school, so il do it after school

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:28 pm

What do you think?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Not bad, a bit unrefined. I'll get a post up tonight, it seems a lot of our spots are opening up again.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Welll i was only creating a better backround. And leave an opening for what is to come. Now all we need is some more peeps.... @.@

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:15 pm

hey, censor, its BeckkiSoli14, or Qassie Till. I don't know how to get ahold of you, so this is about as good as I can get it.

I could play the Trickster, but the Heroine is still open, so if you'll have me I'll do either one, it's up to you!
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:24 am

Okay, Heroine all yours if you'd prefer it. Its the more important role anyways. Just make sure to refine your character's history.

@Character: Sorry about not getting that post up, haven't slept for 2 weeks, hope your still around.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:55 pm

I give you the same answer as i do the others: i am always watching. Always. Al-ways. I am even seeing you on the computer now. AL-WAYS.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Fair warning, I keep a knife and pistol under my pillow, along with a katana next to my bed. Mind you the knife is lost somewhere within the pillow, the pistol is under both the pillow and the bed, and the katana is purely decorative but my point is still valid.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Censored69 wrote:Fair warning, I keep a knife and pistol under my pillow, along with a katana next to my bed. Mind you the knife is lost somewhere within the pillow, the pistol is under both the pillow and the bed, and the katana is purely decorative but my point is still valid.

Tell me, what do you think i am watching you with? Sniper Rifle scopes are the prefered choice for watching people

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhaegon on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:27 am

Heyo.

Sorry if this is out of line or not with the norm of how things are done on this site. I am new here, though not to RPs in any sense of the word. I read at one part that all the roles were filled, I was just wondering if that was still correct. I happen to be interested in joining in the RP if there is a spot for me. I did not want to submit a character sheet however if the spots were filled and just be denied.

Please let me know if you can use me and if you are interested in having someone who is new to the site in your Story. If you are not, I understand completely and good luck to you.

Thank you for your time,

Rhaegon.

Rhaegon
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:53 am

Censored is very acurate with this. Feel free to make a charrie for any open slot, as it has probably been updated recently...

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:12 pm

What Character said. A lot of people have shown interest in this and then ended up too busy or just decided they didn't care so that's why the spots keep opening and closing. I actually enjoy having newbies around as long as they can make a decent character.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:19 pm

I do hope you people plan on posting soon xD

and Rha, please make your charrie soon (unless its already in and i overlooked something....again.....xD)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:23 pm

No posts yet since mine D:

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:38 pm

I've been busy, I'll try and get a post up tonight, if not the wait will be til tuesday.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:00 am

Censored69 wrote:I've been busy, I'll try and get a post up tonight, if not the wait will be til tuesday.

I know what you mean, Christmas and all that correct?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:42 pm

We still waiting on you! I am not giving up!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!