Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Disney High

Disney High

a part of “Disney High”, a fictional universe by SolrSurfr3.

A school filled with Disney characters. What could possibly go wrong? You know, besides everything? (We can always use more guy characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Disney High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Disney High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:17 am

Is this rp still open and can I join please???

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:08 pm

I'm pretty sure it is, but SolSurfr3 who's the GM hasnt really kept up to date with it with adding new people- i think (s)he's been so busy (s)he has kinda forgotten about this RP!
"here ghosty ghost ghost! come out come out wherever you are!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:30 pm

awww oks. Well should I wait for he(r) to answer or just go ahead and post my character profile?

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:56 am

I really dont know what to suggest to be honest ^_^

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:37 am

Hey, guys.
Well, I think it's been established that I am absolutely useless when it comes to keeping up with this RP, which is not a good thing for the GM. I've basically gone and ruined this whole thing, and I want to apologize for that. However, I really would like to give this thing one last attempt.
So, by the beginning of next month I hope to have a new thread up for this RP. With any luck, we should be able to keep the new one running longer than this one (and by we, of course, I mean me). If you guys are willing to wait another week or so, I'd really appreciate it. If you're no longer interested, though, I do understand. I'll be posting the new link here ad soon as it is up.
--Sol

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Woo good to hear!!

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VampKnightObsessed on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:35 am

I agree with FuriePhoenix!! =)

VampKnightObsessed
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:04 pm

*waits patiently for the 3rd attempt RP thread link to be posted* really in a rp-ing mood just lately too lol

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VampKnightObsessed on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:06 pm

waits slightly impatiently for the Disney High RP link to be posted....
How long is this gonna take?

VampKnightObsessed
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:25 pm

I'm with VampireKnightObsessed- I'm now impatient for the new link to be posted

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:38 am

Hey guys,

I'm PM-ing you as I've started my own interest thread for my own disney high RP on another site!

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!