Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL

The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL

a part of “The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Eight strangers head to West Palm Beach, Florida to live together in one house for three months. (Full, hopefully for good :) )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Awesome. babygirlAngel, do you have a preference on the room for your character?
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anubus on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:14 pm

I posted :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anubus
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodSorrow on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:20 am

Posted a Sheet.....This one will be Hilarious and sad I think, cant wait!
Dog.DontSnatch.
"Hey Buddy!"~Blood

BloodSorrow
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:25 am

Do you have a preference of what room Gabe's in BloodSorrow?

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:54 pm

And also, for everyone, if you want a roommate or something, then go ahead and let me know if you want to switch rooms now that we have more people.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Hey I just posted my Character sheet.

Let me know if you want me to revise it, because I REALLY want to partake in this.

Tyce
http://www.astoniareborn.com I love this COMPLETELY unique customization stat system MMORPG! Come raid my clan, or join mine and raid others!

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:01 pm

People can go ahead and post again. I'm not sure how long it will be for the other two to post intros, but we can go ahead with the rp, just don't go too far.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anubus on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Im going to wait for someone to interact with my character since hes kind of an introvert, so he wont really speek unless spoken too. Not unless he has to anyway.

Anubus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodSorrow on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Hello Jay Room 1 Please! I think thats a good choice. How is everyone!?

BloodSorrow
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm great Blood, so excited for this roleplay. I'm going to accept one more female character, since babygirlangel seems like she's not coming on anymore. I hate it when new people take spots in an rp and then quit the next day. I hope she didn't do that, but if she actually returns and posts, then we'll just have nine people.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:10 pm

I'm really enjoying this:X
β€œEvery saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:05 pm

shadowkat wrote:I'm really enjoying this:X

I am too lol
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anubus on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:11 pm

OHH NO. Im super late sorry guys. :( Fail....

Anubus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Lol it's np, just jump in! Im sure your fine =3

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Ya ur fine Anubus. Who's excited for the new season of RW??

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Where'd everybody go? lol

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:52 pm

OMG Haze! I cracked up when i read his sexuallity. Gayer than Paris in the Spring. Im still laughing.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:18 am

x33 ikr? Reading it made me snort lol great wording

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:19 pm

I wanna post, but I think I'll wait for more people to post, so it's not just me and you, shadow covering a page of the posts.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:14 am

I'd post but I have little to go on. You could forward it to the next morning. Don't they have to work or do something in exchange for housing?

Tyce

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!