Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL

The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL

a part of “The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Eight strangers head to West Palm Beach, Florida to live together in one house for three months. (Full, hopefully for good :) )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:37 am

sorry.........i'll shut up for a while
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 am

ur good shadow, I was being talkative too lol. Tyce, good idea, let's post our end of day posts.

The people don't usually have jobs, atleast in the past few years. They usually go out and do internships, or get jobs in what they want to do though. Like photographer for newspaper, or singer. God, there's always one of them....Anyways, we can do that, but we could also just skip to the night sometimes since that's when everything big happens.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:06 pm

I like the idea!! I got dibs on photographer!! I'll post my end day thing when I actually get on my computer lol sadly, I just woke up
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Wewt! I finally posted my end of the day thing, I was waiting FOREVER to post it. Now you can see just how open my character is lol

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Does anyone want to make a second character thats a male? Every male that has joined besides me and Tyce have left or don't even post. I just don't like the ratio of 4:2, 4:3 is better.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:02 pm

I guess I can do it...I also can post quite often as you obviously saw.....

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Thanks so much shadowkat! But if you don't think you can handle it or don't want to, then you don't have to.

Also, I'm going to add a few locations on to the settings, like the beach, and a shopping mall or something. Lol, Ima look at the tourist page for WPB haha, im so lame.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Np It would be my pleasure...I already submited teh character sheet...this guy is deffinetly going to heet things up :D

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:36 pm

I read him over. I like it. He's kind of like Zac, but sounds like he'll be more of a jerk that Zac is. I bet they'll butt heads.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Yep more of a jerk....so is he accepted? and i'll introduce him the following day, now everybody is asleep so....

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Ya i accepted him! I also added three more locations :O!

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:54 pm

Ok, my next post will be late at night where we have just arrived at Monarchy. Make sure to change your location on your post when you're in the club. Let's go crazy xD

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:06 am

Wewt! Party Time~
Shall the drama begin? I can't wait!

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Love your character Hell :D

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Me too Hells. People, can we make sure to change our locations based on where we are? That's why I made the different locations so I want them to be used. I know I didn't do it last post, cuz I forgot, but I'll try to remember also.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Can I add some drama? As in while dancing Alex is accidentally hit by a guy..and he wants to punch him. or is it too soon?

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Sure go ahead. Never too soon for drama in this rp lol

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:00 pm

So what do you think?:>:D

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Yay! :-D I was kinda worried my character was gonna be too plain. :p

My doubts are gone! :D Don't worry I'll make things interesting too...

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 pm

100 POSTS!!!! Congrats people :D

Hells, Can't wait to see what your character does. We might want to just pretend your character has already been here though. Just so it's easier unless you have a better idea that you already had planned.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!