Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL

The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL

a part of “The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Eight strangers head to West Palm Beach, Florida to live together in one house for three months. (Full, hopefully for good :) )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Real World: West Palm Beach, FL

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:44 pm

What do you mean pretend he's already been here? Like he's already in the house but has been a loner for the past few days? (How many days passed? One day is reilistic, Two is pushing it :/ )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:52 pm

no I mean like we pretend he's already been here and we all know each other. Hendoesnt have to have been quiet the whole time. It's only been a day. But seriously if you have an idea already then go for it.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:21 pm

I think I got something... but first, what's with the Bold Letter sentencing I kepp seeing fro previous posts?

Is that like they're talking to the camera giving narration like Jersey Shore?

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:25 pm

I think I can answer that: Yep it's like the moment whne thy're talking to the camera...
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Ya, it's like Jersey Shore, or The Real World lol. Has anyone seen the actual show?? xD

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Yep..seen Jersey Shore...is it too aggresive?( my post?) or too much? Just tell me I can edit it....

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Yeah I've seen them all, Big Brother is another example.
http://www.astoniareborn.com I love this COMPLETELY unique customization stat system MMORPG! Come raid my clan, or join mine and raid others!

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:07 pm

:O I just had a epiphany...if I'm using that word correct. Whatever, anyways, its an awesome idea. If anyone is familiar with "The Challenge" then you'll know what I'm talking about, but if you don't then its a reality show with veterans of The Real World and others battle for money prizes with eliminations and all that jazz. It'd be sooo cool if some of the people from this went on to it, but thats way in the future. Just thought of it though. Do you guys think that a game show thing could work??

And shadow, I think you're good, but don't go overboard the first night. If he did go too far, they might just kick him out of the house, lol.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:12 pm

I actually like that Idea! They did the same for that 'I love money' from all those other shows. That'd be fun to do afterward, I'm gonna beat EVERYONEEEEE~ lol Jk =3
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Hii Everybody... :D

Even thought I'd make a scene after everyone comes back, (Let me linger a bit.)

Yes or No? XD

EDIT* I like the game show idea, but It's gonna SUCK when you get kicked off the first vote : P

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:23 pm

x3 I love your first post
Kind of makes me want to hurry to untrap you! YOU'LL BE CRISPY!! lol

*As for the game show, I was not expecting that x x" Darn.. Well, obviously, they'd keep me cause I'm loveable... right? o O"

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Ya, I think I'd make it somehow where we'd all get to post alot. Maybe everyone makes two characters. One RW veteran and one new person. Then we send everyone's one person, and then the second round however it goes. Maybe even a third as just a quick elim. Plus, elim would be after 50 posts or so.

And I'd take in votes each time, so it'd be fair. So be good or you go out soon!

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyce on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Haha that would be great, but lets make it through this month or so of this RP first or however long it is supposed to last.

Tyce

Tyce
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Yep..good point...let's make it trough the first month at least. And Hells also love your post. Completly agree with Ava.

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Oh ya, I'm deffinately going to wait till this is over before I do the challenge thing. I just thought of it though and I was happy with myself haha.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Wait.. I'm confused x x" Did Viv bring me home anyway or am I still walking around?

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:41 pm

I thought you stayed out, and Vivien went back by herself.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Correct Viv is home but Claire and Alex will join you .

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Oh and Jay..I'm sorry:| if i had known i wouldn't have made Viv the hero...but hey according to Will they're angels so:))...btw Hells bril posts

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Ahhhh Gotcha!

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!