Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zodiac School

Z o d i a c / S c h o o l [posting started!]

a part of “Zodiac School”, a fictional universe by Megumi.

You are a “Zodiac Child”, from the people that ascended from stars and helped the town you live in. But now, things are different and no one believes in them except your traditional parents who want you to attend the zodiac school.[MANY OPEN SPOTS]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zodiac School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Z o d i a c / S c h o o l

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raenef on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:03 am

@Ketiou yea, but my character won't like it when he finds out. And there might be puking done by both me and the character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

raenef
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:13 pm

lol. I added some to Rin! BTW, when can we start?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi there, I would like to join this roleplay, I noticed that aquarius was tooken from a male character, and I was wondering if I could also be aquarius but a female character Since my sign is Aquarius =^w^=

So what you think? Can I?

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Hey , I wondering, if some of you could help me start a roleplay I made :0 ? please?
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Tralala I'm back!!

Ok so I looked through the three new characters I got; I got a Taurus and a fire teacher - all we need is Air. (And I'm of course accepting more characters, FYI even if their duplicates.)

AND, I have great news! The RP will start today, yes today! First I have to put some pictures up then i'll make one little post that will be like, "posting starts now!" kinda thing. :D *excitedexcitedexcisteeieieisiyay*

Zodia195 wrote:Looking as some of these guy profile pics, all I have to say is one thing: EYE CANDY!!!! *Drools* hehe. I am going gaga over a few of these guy pictures.

And Megumi, how did you group these signs in the Houses they're in. I was laughing at the potential conflict in a few of these hehe.

LOL ikr? Very hawt indeed. XD
LAWLS, actually, at first I tried to put all the signs on a piece of paper and pull them out of a hat, but I realized I didn't want them to match up with the classes, so I just rewrote them by list - basically you won't dorm with anyone in your class, anyone in your class isn't in your dorm. Future conflict and drama? Heck yes! :D

Ketiou wrote:Hmmm.
I've been looking at this Rp and I'm mildly interested. I can never pass up a good boarding school for gifted teens Rp. Especially when it looks like it actually has some sort of a good backstory/plot to it. :3 Seems pretty well written too.

I'd be interested in taking a Teacher Position. Fire, If you prease. I don't know HOW super active I may be, because I'm running two of my own very active and demanding Rps as well as having some sort of a life outside of roleplaying. Scary, right? XD

I was wondering though, I think it might be a little scandalous and fun if we could have some sort of a yaoi TeacherXStudent relationship going on. Since the story line is so structured around romance and marriage and angsty parents, I think that type of story could stir up the old goats. Haha. Yay for forbidden romance!
It's cool if no one wants to participate in mah little yaoiness, I'll just stick to a silly old teacher who isn't a little bit of a pedo. XD

Awesome, glad your interested!
The teacher position may be the best for you - you won't have to post as much. Actually sorry, Fire was just filled but there's Earth left - I hope you don't mind! ;w;

Haha, I actually might be interested - if nobody else want's to do it, I'm in. xD We'll see how it will play out then?

xfaithyx123 wrote:Hi there, I would like to join this roleplay, I noticed that aquarius was tooken from a male character, and I was wondering if I could also be aquarius but a female character Since my sign is Aquarius =^w^=

So what you think? Can I?

Faithy

Sounds good to me! :D GO for it!

XxanexiaxX wrote:Hey , I wondering, if some of you could help me start a roleplay I made :0 ? please?

Sure, can ya post the link? ^.^

Megumi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:23 pm

So can I be a female Aquarius or not?? TT-TT

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:26 pm

lol forget ma last post -grins sheepishly- read it wrong lol

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Sweet. Earth sounds fantastic!
Yay!!! I have a uke I can creep on. Fantastic! :D
Onomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom ;3

Ketiou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Hurraaay! :D

Megumi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:01 pm

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Pretty awesome RP you got there! I like the cities - especially the steampunk one. Still trying to figure out what character I should be...I hope i'll be able to get in it~! ^.^

Megumi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:15 pm

There! I summitted my character! thankyou for allowing me to be aquarius! -^w^-

Hope my character is okay! if not just PM me to twike somethings on it! thanks again

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Sweet, she looks awesome! :D

I hope you don't mind, can I add her to house 2? They need some more people in there. :D

Megumi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:27 pm

****Alright folks, It's officially posting time!!*****

Just some reminders -

- I managed to make alot of RP "rooms", so if you're ever posting in the dorms, your classes, rooftops, etc - remember to use that dropdown box to post in that particular room! If you've got any place suggestions, go ahead and suggest.

- You go to your dorms first, (gives you a chance to meet people) and after that you go to your classes.

- Have fun~!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[A little note] Virgo, Aries, and Monkey have still not turned in their character sheets! I'm holding them until tomorrow then after that they won't be reserved. (If you still want them, I'm allowing duplicate signs - so the reservation really doesn't matter anyway.)

No more reservations! Just ask and submit a sheet - I'll most likely accept it. :)

Megumi
Member for 15 years

Re: [OOC] Z o d i a c / S c h o o l [posting started!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:45 pm

@Megumi
that is fine! thankyou for accepting her!

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KillingDraken on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:08 pm

May i ask when is the time that everyone will be on because im on 7-11pm eastern standard time

KillingDraken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordKnight on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:24 pm

So yea, just applied for Earth/Metal Teacher... Kinda F*****ucked up history but i think that's what'll give him some experience and life. His name is Knight Talson if your interested.

LordKnight
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm usually online at around 3:00 pm then head for bed at around 8:40 pm. (I believe I'm using Eastern Daylight Time (UTC−4) according to google, lol.)

@ LordKnight; Thanks for submitting it, I'm reading it right now. :D Actually I like the history, it's thorough! I'm not sure if Draken told you, but someone else will also be submitting a sheet for the same role but I'm going to look over both of them and see from there, just to be fair. :)

Megumi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordKnight on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:37 pm

@Megumi Thats fine, i've been an Rp overlord in my past as i'm told you are (creator but overlord is more fun to be known as) and i know how it works. I've been Rping since i was on the internet. so about 6 to 7 years. Most of all my Rp's are magick and Medieval he done. Draken insisted i'd join and since i'm not currently in a Serious RP i figured why the hell not.

LordKnight
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:09 pm

6 - 7, thats alot!........Showoff! harhar, just kidding. XD I still need to get a hang of being a GM, I haven't been doing it for as long as I've roleplayed. I'll just have to get a hang of it as I do it. :)

We'll just have to see who gets it, and if you don't get the position feel free to make a student if you wish! :D (Unless it's just not your cup of tea, that's understandable.)

Thanks!

Megumi
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!