Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Song of Ice and Fire

A Song of Ice and Fire

a part of “A Song of Ice and Fire”, a fictional universe by Jacopo.

[ALWAYS ACCEPTING] In a medieval world of adventure and treachery, your loyalty is to your House...and no one else. In a game to win the Iron Throne, to what measures will the families of the Seven Kingdoms stoop? (Based off the series)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Song of Ice and Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Song of Ice and Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Picturesque on Tue May 03, 2011 11:25 am

Why can't I post less than 1000 words at a time?! ;_;
Gaaah. I can't wait until Erev and I have caught up to everyone else. There's so much going on. [face/concrete][/]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Picturesque
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winter Is Coming on Tue May 03, 2011 11:55 am

I can't wait for Rhiannon to pop a vein at Henry marrying Julia (she'll have a private fit over it). She really loved that sister of hers. T^T

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Winter Is Coming
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Picturesque on Tue May 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Haha, it'll make for some wonderfully tense moments for sure, especially since Julia is the type of person who's going to lord it over everyone else. XD

Picturesque
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winter Is Coming on Tue May 03, 2011 12:11 pm

This will be awesome! Guah, I almost want Rhiannon to befriend Julia, but in that sort of 'frenemy' aspect...because Rhi is very much an alpha-female at heart (subtle domination and double-edged remarks <3). Lol I'm so glad that Amaranta suggested and approved that I make a mini-Morgana of sorts.

Also: Kenneth and Jane should make babies.

Winter Is Coming
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winged Eira on Tue May 03, 2011 12:17 pm

>.< i hope Jacopo feels better soon...I'm itching to write something for this rp! I still need to be approved... >.<

Winged Eira
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Picturesque on Tue May 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Julia would like that just because she's completely convinced that she's the most beautiful/best noble in town, which is blatantly false, but she would just count Rhiannon's remarks as jealousy mostly.

I knooooooooow =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Excuse me for ^that. I can't wait for babehs, either. =3

Picturesque
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winter Is Coming on Tue May 03, 2011 12:22 pm

@Eira: Me too. >.< I want me some Rhia/Damon!!

@Picture: Will you be making a charrie sheet for Julia? ^.^

Winter Is Coming
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Picturesque on Tue May 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Yeah, I've been meaning to do that, actually. >.<;

I had no idea that she'd take on such a life of her own when I'd originally NPC'd her, and I've been too busy to get around to it so far. I think Erev and I will work on it when I'm over there later, though. We take joy in trying to find period pictures of spoiled, fat blondes. >D

Picturesque
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue May 03, 2011 1:47 pm

I haven't posted again yet because I am not sure whether or not I should react to Jacopo's post as he was talking of editing it? So hopefully he will be better soon and I will know one way or the other. lol
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue May 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Kervall drunk :3 Stupid drunk :3

Well I'm in a heated conversation with Father. I plan on trying to shake some sense back into the old man and make him useful again. Also, I will begin my work to find and kill that Damain force in my lands. Teralo will hate it, but he knows necessity.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuri-chan1018 on Tue May 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Bwahhhhhh, I just finished typing Sirena. >________o Long torture scene is long. ;w;
...And now onto Nasrin. /yawns/

yuri-chan1018
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erev Lace on Tue May 03, 2011 4:38 pm

QUOTATION MARKS. CHRIST.

Erev Lace
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuri-chan1018 on Tue May 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Erev Lace wrote:QUOTATION MARKS. CHRIST.

....? o3o??
You okay there, dear? .__.

yuri-chan1018
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue May 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Oh dear.... Teralo seems to have bitten off a little more then he bargained for XD

Ah well, It's what I wanted :D (I'm still deciding whether or not to kill off Jamie.... I still want too, even if it is detrimental to Winsler.. Meh whatever I will. I'll make up a small character to bring His body and army remnants back :D

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Tue May 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Posting soon! Drunk Kervall is going to get exploited. :3

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue May 03, 2011 6:26 pm

damnniiitttt This romance ban is tearing me apart. I want to have them kiss >.< There's only a 5 year difference *cries* XD

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Tue May 03, 2011 6:29 pm

It's not the age difference thing, ahaha. It's that she's 12! Tweeelve. D: Cute crush-type stuff is totally acceptable I think, just no making out with the under-aged, please. XD

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm

I KNOOOOWWW.... just so tempting :( XD

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kazewarrior on Tue May 03, 2011 9:34 pm

@Nanase: NOOOO MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL STOP THIS CAR (please tell me you know this reference otherwise I just look like a creepy internet man) DONT KILL JAMIE

Jamie's important! I will take him if no one is willing to. Actually I have to ask Jacopo about that.

I think we're all underestimating him a bit. Even though Derek Smith put him into the super head position of the power and completely ignored/downplayed all the other Winslers, I think Jamie hasn't really gotten a chance to shine. I think he should be doing much better than he is right now (no more guerilla warfare). I don't think his army is that small. He's gotten the whole strength of the Vale, and that's a pretty hefty thing. He's destined for greatness. >_> /shot. He can't just die! D:
I google, therefore I smart.

kazewarrior
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Tue May 03, 2011 9:38 pm

If Jacopo does not get his ass online by tomorrow at the latest, I will crucify him.

@kaze&Nanase - Lol, either way works. Kill him or don't. Flip a coin over it or something. XD

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!