Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Song of Ice and Fire

A Song of Ice and Fire

a part of “A Song of Ice and Fire”, a fictional universe by Jacopo.

[ALWAYS ACCEPTING] In a medieval world of adventure and treachery, your loyalty is to your House...and no one else. In a game to win the Iron Throne, to what measures will the families of the Seven Kingdoms stoop? (Based off the series)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Song of Ice and Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Song of Ice and Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Fri May 06, 2011 6:14 pm

I wouldn't mind GMing if you guys want me to. :)

Well, we will need someone to take Lionel on as a character - anyone without two charries feel up for the job? I mean, I can attempt at it - but if anyone else feels like it, then by all means go ahead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kazewarrior on Fri May 06, 2011 6:39 pm

@Resurgam: I asked Jacopo about it and he said that it was all clear for you to take on Raban again, as long as you knew what was going on.

@Ama: He told me that I should take on Lionel, but I told him that I was taking on Jamie. @_@ He said to kill Lionel off. But that's a bad idea. I think the GM should take on Lionel. I also approve Ama of being a GM. Jacopo had no opinion on the matter. Every time I try to talk to him about the RP, he waves me off.

So lazy. Or stressed out. But I think lazy.

But basically, as long as we get out of this little mini-plot of taking on Winterfell, this rp is clear to go any direction we (not Jacopo) wants it to go. Though it was kind of doing that in the first place.
I google, therefore I smart.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kazewarrior
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Fri May 06, 2011 6:47 pm

NO! >:[
I refuse to let Raban go!!! *huggles him*

Wellllllllll alright I guess... but only cause Resurgam is so polite.
This means I may have to come up with a second char, though ... hrm!

aesir
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Fri May 06, 2011 7:00 pm

@Resurgam - OMFG TOTALLY FORGOT! /squees and tackle-hugs/ WELCOME BAAAAACK! <3 <3 There we go. There's my greeting. /hugs&snugs/

@kaze - Yeah, Jacopo's told me that Lionel is supposed to die (at King's Landing, I am pretty sure). But I can take him on and stuff, because we've had some stuff we were plotting out so I sort of know what direction that's heading into.

@aesir - New characters = love!

Alright, so! Winterfell arc will be wrapped up most likely within the week (possibly the weekend) - I will churn out another post tonight and I will involve Lionel as best as I can. I suck ass at battle tactics, but I will do my best to make things realistic.

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Sat May 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Sweet first post, Winged Eira. You and I posted at almost exactly the same time, because great minds think alike.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Sun May 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Bahahahahah!! Great post, Tigger. Poor, poor Adelaide. IF ONLY SHE KNEW XD

aesir
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun May 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Ahhh I feel so sorry for her!!! >.< She's like completely oblivious to it all. So very naive. XD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Sun May 08, 2011 5:20 pm

GM Note! Yay!

Alright, so!

I daresay that we will be transferring things over to a new tabbed-RP at some point next week - this will probably happen after the Winterfell battling is over. For now keep posting here to continue things along. :) There's a bunch of coding that should be done and I cannot post it up without having intro-page access.

Long story short, I will be switching all of our posts and after I have that completed - it should not take longer than a day or two, I can sit down for a good 2-3 hours and get it done, no biggie - and then I will post up the link here in OOC for everyone. Also, I will probably send everyone a PM, just in case. :)

Okay, so. I was speaking with Resurgam and it was suggested that the title of the new tabbed-RP be spiced up a little in the style of the ASOIAF books. The sub-titles were --> A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, etc...

RP-title examples: Basically structured as --> A Song of Ice and Fire: A _____ of _____

If anyone has ideas or suggestions for a subtitle, feel free to post them up into the OOC and then the one that is most liked by everyone will be chosen. :)

Resurgam's suggestions:

The pattern is to more or less put two nasty one-syllable words together.

A Song of Ice and Fire: A Crop of Bones
A Vale of Blood
A Chain of Woe
A Crown of Tears
A Rod of Thorns
A Grizzle of Greyhardts
A Dearth of Damians
A Whoopass of Winslers

Out of Resurgam's, I am personally fond of 'A Vale of Blood' and 'A Crown of Tears'. It made me think of 'A Crown of Thorns'; very biblical there, eh?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winged Eira on Sun May 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Resurgam wrote:Sweet first post, Winged Eira. You and I posted at almost exactly the same time, because great minds think alike.

Why, thank you! =^.^= Yes, I noticed that we did post nearly at the same time. xD
Aww, new, vengeful Raban is so...cute.
I'm being weird. xD

@ Ama - I agree, Crown of Tears or Vale of Blood sounds...quite fitting. >:9

Winged Eira
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Tue May 10, 2011 1:30 am

Alright, so! [generic GM update]

The new tabbed RP has been posted up and I am in the process of copy-pasting every single one of our ~300 posts into it. We have a new banner - made by Yuri, and it all looks spiffy. And many thank-yous to Resurgam for the fantastic subtitle suggestion.

Anyways, I would very much love it if everyone did a quick transfer of their characters over to the new RP, so that posting can continue in it. :)

Here is the link:

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!