Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heart Glow

Heart Glow

a part of “Heart Glow”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

Rules are made to be broken, but will it lead to a happy future, or an unhappy future?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heart Glow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Heart Glow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:24 am

I posteeeeeed ~
Woo! I hope this can get started again!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Considering how rotten I feel right now, I must apologize for the lack of inspiration in my post for both Adio and Zahra. But I just had to! -sigh-

Edit-- Yes... I split my posts up. But I just HAD to post for Zahra. Machina just slams down the words like BAM! And I have to reply! :O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Ooh, I didn't know I was Emeril Legassi now! How exciting. :P
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 pm

I wonder where Spectrum is... Hmmmm

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Maybe try sending a PM? It is possible they do not know this is active again. Possibly also for Listen?

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:36 am

*facepalms* Akantha, I'm sorry; I got colors confused with names. I fixed it in my post if you wanted to also, otherwise I guess we can just say there are two orange rooms or something?

EDIT: Eh, I went with it.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Umm... anyone? Or should I just post again?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Yeeeaahh... Awkward.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:30 pm

I'll post sometime tomorrow or maybe the day after! I plan on trying to make a big one but I'm exhausted tonight~ Kurokiku! Don't worry about the colors thing I'm sure Shizuo will love the flowers Jin gave her.

Also sorry for being so busy, I hope I'm not holding anything up. If so I'll try and post latest asap moment. Maybe....Late tomorrow afternoon? If I can get out of that nasty event...Grr....I'll try my best! As for my charrie in the meanwhile She will be training in the grounds. So if you walk in there know that she's in there too. So don't go saying romantic stuff~ *Wiggles her brow* There's a fly on the wall watching you with all something thousand of it's eyes! xD
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue May 03, 2011 7:01 pm

S'all good; I just decided to split my post anyway. No pressure.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue May 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Yeah, I've got writer's block. My mom is here and she isn't good company when trying to write. She does too many things at once and I need peace and quiet. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with my mom, but when I'm trying to write, its no good.

So I will be responding as soon as she's gone... which is sometime tomorrow. :/

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sat May 07, 2011 2:49 pm

*awkwardly clears throat* anyone still around?

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sat May 07, 2011 9:36 pm

I am here! I was horribly blocked for both Adio and Zahra, but I think I've got it back now. Expect a post if not tomorrow night, than monday morning!!

Edit- FINALLY!! Think it took me long enough?!?!?!

WAH! I'm turning into Otaku with anime, no lies. They are distracting! But I was able to hold off for the weekend and get my mojo back. :D And it looks like it's just the four of us? Akantha, Kiku, Machina and me?

And when did Annaky make the king character sheet? Had I known that was up I wouldn't have played out that scene between Adio and him. T_T I'm so behind on the times. >_>

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 09, 2011 2:42 pm

It does look that way. Well, I guess if it is, that sort of leaves the king's character to our discretion, doesn't it? I think it might not be so bad for him to be somewhat antagonistic, but I dunno.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon May 09, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm here too. Uh, without our GM being present, we may also be in need of... well... a plot. I would be fine making one up with you guys, maybe just a general idea of where it's going, but if you'd all rather not, I can understand that too.

I personally liked the scene with the king and vote for keeping it. :D

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon May 09, 2011 2:59 pm

:D Why thank you Machina. I'm up for recreating a plot for the four of us. I was kinda wigging it with that scene... we can just make it a little more complicated than what the King is letting on? His opposition, I mean.

-shrug- I have no idea. What do you all think?

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 09, 2011 4:07 pm

I have to agree about the plot thing. I feel like there has to be an enemy of some sort, just to keep things interesting. Plus we have a lot of fighting-oriented characters and such, so it would kind of be a shame not to use that.

I guess I could see it running in one of two primary directions:

1) The guardians are there because the king's court is evil, mean, and nasty and there are lots of plots against the sons. Like... assassinations, attempts to discredit them publicly with nasty rumors, unsavory marriage arrangements, etc. So, kind of like a period piece with a twist.

2) We could play up the sort of supernatural magical angle that's going on here. Like, I don't know, an old curse laid on the king stipulates that unless his kids and their guardians can do ridiculously-impossible tasks x, y, and z and get along while doing it, then something horrible will happen. There could even be dragon-slaying involved, who knows? Something along the lines of epic questing anyway. The king might just be bitter about the whole thing and thus sort of unfairly transfer blame to the guardians or something.

Theoretically, we could mix both, but I think the focus would have to be in one direction or another. This is just me shooting from the hip with ideas from the top of my head, though, so feel free to suggest better ideas if you have them. Thoughts?
Last edited by Kurokiku on Mon May 09, 2011 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon May 09, 2011 4:24 pm

I'm all for the second one. It incorporates all the magic, fighting, and even a little political intrigue. And that would make the part about the King "hating" the people's religion a bit more clear.

I'd say the High Priest (made up title but seems to fit) is the one who is setting all this about.

And that would make the Prince's "element" (which I had thought was just meant for personality, not physical use) something useful. It could be a power born to the Prince's by their birthright?

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon May 09, 2011 4:36 pm

-nodsnods- Evil High Priest, curse-ish thing that sends everyone on adventures, and a different use for the element thing. I like it very much. The girls get spells, I think it only fair that the guys be able to do something somewhat-magical also.

If Akantha likes it, how should we begin to implement said plan? Also, it is strange to run this as a democracy, but I kind of like it. =)

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon May 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Well, conceivably, we could all play out the rest of whatever happens in the current IC-day, and then IC-tomorrow, everyone gets called for an audience with the king and/or high-priest-person?

"Uh, so... what are we doing here?"

"Well! Allow me to explain!" *lengthy rant*

"So basically, the king made a deal with some weirdo and now we all have to leave to go on some kinda quest thing with people we hardly know to save the kingdom and our lives?"

"That's about the long and short of it, yes."

(^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!