Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Romance?! Give Me A Break!-EX- Edition

Romance?! Give Me A Break! -ExclusiveEdition-

a part of “Romance?! Give Me A Break!-EX- Edition”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

The Same as the last one, but with the 5 girls 5 boys slot. The EX is for Exclusive. To Get the girl of your dreams, you have to prove that you're her knight in shining armor!...Are you up to it?!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Romance?! Give Me A Break!-EX- Edition”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Romance?! Give Me A Break! -ExclusiveEdition-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:50 pm

If everyone is having Ki here should I have Angie have some sort of katana(sword) ki embedded skill?
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:54 pm

My guy doesn't really use Ki, just uses his own style which uses the points on the body. Basically he fights with science. :)
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:57 pm

I like XD mine will be brute tomboy strength then mwhaha

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Nice. XD so your a bezerker. I'd better watch my back. XD

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:08 pm

I don't think you should lower your guard around any of these people :x

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Unless you want a knife in your back or a powerful fist full of Ki on you, Nope. XD

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:41 pm

were just charming like that :3

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Hey, most of you guys have honed skills. Kyoya's just a beast-shifter that goes beserk and rips people to shreds. Literally. He doesn't have a style, unless "berserker" or "half-shift animal bite-your-neck-and-claw-you" counts. >.<

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Honed skills? D: Shiina ain't gone none XD She hardly understands what it is that gives her strength and speed...hardly knows how to control it XD

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Well...I guess you could say Kyoya has honed skills then. He knows how to use his shifting ability, although when he fights its mostly by instinct.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Is anyone else going to post tonight?

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Gordon's style implements a point system too, but to a lesser extent.

Have you been watching Fist Of the North Star? O.o

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Heard of it, never watched it. I just study martial arts in real life so, yeah

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriannaAAA on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Uhh...Nobody I posted and am waiting now... If he doesn't post in a day does that mean i'm stuck in a time freeze?

AriannaAAA
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobody on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:57 pm

>.< I just looked a the posting. I had posted but, it didn't go through I geuss. Stupid submit button. Sorry Arianna >.< If I would of known my post didn't go through, I would of made a new post sooner. :(

Nobody
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 pm

I'm trying to take martial arts myself. Finding a class isn't easy.

You should watch FOTNS then. Its only the greatest Martial Arts Anime out there, and has inspired alot of today's stuff.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriannaAAA on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Darn it >.<" I feel bad now because I made her leave the park...Sorry!

AriannaAAA
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 am

*sigh trying to create a jealous scene here but I just don't think its working*

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am

haha, just who are you trying to make jealous?

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 am

ORan played by Church lol lol lol

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!