Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Darkened Light Academy

Darkened Light Academy

a part of “Darkened Light Academy”, a fictional universe by Adig01.

When hundreds of students from hundreds of races come together in one academy, how will they get along?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Darkened Light Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Darkened Light Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joe2618 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Heh, basically what has happened is that everyone has packed and found their dorms. And now they are all just settling in and mingling.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Joe2618
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joe2618 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:13 pm

They have all just found their dorms and have packed up from my understanding, they are now currently mingling under a tree listening to Surma play his sweet music. (Well most anyways.:P) Thats a good place to start anyways to get your rp up and running anyways.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Joe2618
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:15 pm

You mean UNpacking right? :3
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joe2618 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Yeah that. Sorry about that, slightly tired at the moment so I am not getting all my spellings right at the moment.

Joe2618
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Axel! You need to listen to meh! The Dorms Are Not Co-Ed! xD Read the first post man! READ TEH FIRST POST!! That is all :3

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:35 pm

sorry about that adig, i edited, ps how many rommies per dormroom?
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:39 pm

1 roomate :3

Adig01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Hey col armytile, I'm just wondering who the heck are you talking to? You don't exactly go into detail save for that it's a girl.
"If I can't annoy anyone there is little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis
ImageImageImageImageImage
My personality in a nutshell.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:08 pm

FML!!! I had a fucking 400 word post up and was almost finished and then my internet connection lost :( Ima post tomorrow afternoon. Sorry I'm angry though.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:56 pm

I sent in a profile! :) Great idea A! Love the concept. And you thought i didn't wanna join! -.-. Let me know if you want me to change anything.! :) <3
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:56 pm

I've sent mine in, too. Ja ja. ;D
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Sorry I went AWAL. Can't really explain what happened. Just me being a girl I suppose. I've got a lot to read though! Unless someone wants to give me an update?

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Hey, i'm a new character and you guys have a lot to read through, could anyone how is up to date give me a quick sum up? :)

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Maybe? I love how your names a question. Bahaha. I actually have no clue what's going on either, do we need a summary, or can we just randomly jump in? Where's everyone else?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Yonbibuns wrote:Maybe? I love how your names a question. Bahaha. I actually have no clue what's going on either, do we need a summary, or can we just randomly jump in? Where's everyone else?

I was to lazy to pick another name. And yes you can randomly jumped but I would start in the dorms.... and anyway..... Idk where everyone is. And I have question. There are more than one thread. One thread is called Darken Light Acedemy. So when we are rping about our characters being in the school. We have to go to that thread?
there nothing to fear but fear itself. Bet you won't be saying that....

when you wake up from your nap and there is a graint spider on you freaken face!

Maybe?
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaughterOfTheNight on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Damn, I have to go away for a week. If I can get to a computer then I'll post, if not then I'll post as soon as I get back...
☠ Death Is Just The Next Step In Life, The Next Big Adevnture ☠

DaughterOfTheNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:32 pm

I'm sorry, I've been trying to read through every post thouroughly, but I'm not sure about who my character can interact with. Who exactly isn't preoccupied?

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missfightingfork on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:38 pm

You can always interact with me Jay, all Corinne is doing is sat on the floor trying to make sense of the map. Feel free :)

missfightingfork
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Hey I was wondering if I have the character Rochelle Ford

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:21 pm

If you reackon you can I don't see why not. Take her.

Adig01
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!