Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Threatened Balance

The Threatened Balance

a part of “The Threatened Balance”, a fictional universe by Architect.

The fate of three kingdoms is at stake. Will Hell, Heaven and Earth remain at peace? Or will the Balance be disturbed and a dark power released to destroy everything? (spots are full but if you want to submit, I might squeeze you in)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Threatened Balance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Threatened Balance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:04 pm

I was gonna make a charrie prof. first....

And what group she she start out being loyal to?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:07 pm

If your willing to create the character then sure I'll approve.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:12 pm

It's just a thought. Just tell me how you want Helena to react so i can edit my post and add the letter thats left to make it seem like she was okay. And I think there are enough people loyal to the princess. So maybe she could be loyal to the bad angels but its up to you. Whether your character will be better loyal to the princess or loyal to the ones against her. If anything you can make her get attached to Helena because of how strong Helena is :P It is up to the image you want to give your character.
"But first, on earth as vampire sent, Thy corse shall from its tomb be rent, Then ghastly haunt thy native place, And suck the blood of all thy race."

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:26 pm

She's just going to be ms.shifty....

anywho-
Uh, I was thinking that
helena doesn't want to get to close to the toxin, but based on her visual analysis, it would just make her short of breath. She would need to spend quite a good amount of time outside to flush out the toxins.....
So something to mesh with that.

And Fate isonna start out evil.
but will she END evil?
or go-
evil
good
evil
good
evil
good
evil
good
evil
good
evil
good
evil
good
evil
good.....
evil.......

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Nice idea. Though the good or evil thing. You could just choose as the story goes. :) If its too hard to decide.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm not the indecisive one

:P

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:02 pm

I'm thinking about telling the nosey guidance counciler (why do we have one in eighth grade?) that I want to be a toxicologist the next time she pesters me about needing to 'decide so I can prepare for the future'

THAT will make her shut up

}:D

(does realize that it isnt actually poisoning people.... but just sounds all menacing... 'toxicologist')

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:40 pm

What should I post?
I'm in a bit of a slump here...

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:51 pm

idk..... try waking up. that is always exciting.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Markad on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:56 pm

i currently have writer's block -_-

Markad
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:57 pm

wow.... Fate is like the opposite of jack
O.O

he comes off as untrustworthy, but is really quite loyal

she seems to be trustworthy, but is really not quite sound in her own beliefs....

weird.
ANYWHO

I think he should...........
,......''
.......'...
,,,....'.
.,/./,....
.......',,...
uh...

go to the candy store!
no..... idk.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Markad on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:59 pm

And siver i have yet to read a poem -_-

Markad
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:03 pm

sorry.... my friend stole my ss binder

D:

but he's going to give it back tomorrow.

promise.

}:D

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Markad on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Alright then i'll hold you to it XD

sidenote ive started my post about 5 times and i cant seem to get more than a sentence -.-

Markad
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:10 pm

well.... I admit to having already typed up the paragraph which I plan to use when I get the chance for the bit about the note....

but no ideas for jake XD

when do people think helena should transform

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Well you can get caine to see Iris. Thats an idea.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Markad on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Well post just say something like you didnt wait for jake to respond

As for transforming it doesnt matter when ever you think it'll be best for the story it all depends on why she changes back

Markad
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:20 pm

well, thats what i was gonna do... but loveless hasn't edited her post

-_-

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:23 pm

What do you want me change? Do you want me to add the letter thing? I'll put it now.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:33 pm

I responded to your post. :P

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!