Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kasumara Academy

Kasumara Academy

a part of “Kasumara Academy”, a fictional universe by Pizzahutmarioparty.

Kasamura Academy is one of the top schools in Japan, however it takes wits or just being rich to get in. Though some students have secret lives, outside of the walls of Kasamura.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kasumara Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kasumara Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Thu May 05, 2011 11:57 am

Got Yuki to join a bunch of clubs and the student council, hope you don't mind Pizzahutmarioparty.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Run
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Sat May 07, 2011 11:43 am

Alright guys, I am officially having a difficult time keeping up with the RP. So I am announcing to not wait for me, it shouldn't be hard to keep the story moving.
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Sat May 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Hey I havn't been a able to follow along really and I just wanted to know where we were exactly. I know when I was done we were at lunch and I wanted to make sure if we were still there or had we moved one. Please somebody answer me soon
Zetna

Zetna
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Sat May 07, 2011 5:38 pm

I'm guessing you can just move on whenever you want? My character just headed back to the classroom. *shrug* So I think you're only restricted by time as you see fit?

Run
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun May 08, 2011 12:17 am

Zetna, your character is with mines in the class still.
It is kind of hard to keep up with all the posts and time changes though. ><
I remember it was lunch,
and now apparently we zoomed through a whole other two lessons, (I think only Christy and Zath are on that time)
and one person is talking about saturday classes.
So I dunno anymore.
Just make your character do anything. xDD
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun May 08, 2011 12:53 am

HEy thats fine with me Run, from the loks of it our characters are pretty different so it should be interesting. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Sun May 08, 2011 1:03 am

CherrySwirl wrote:HEy thats fine with me Run, from the loks of it our characters are pretty different so it should be interesting. lol

Feel free to just move into his room if you want and Run can find out about it when he gets back from club activities. :D He'll be so pissed hehe.

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Sun May 08, 2011 1:21 am

Hey guys, I just created a roleplay :) called "city of fools", please check it out, and if you like it, send a charecter application, Are you ready to ROCK AND ROLL???
Life is what you make of it, I'm doing pretty good, what about you?

zath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun May 08, 2011 1:35 am

Run wrote:
CherrySwirl wrote:HEy thats fine with me Run, from the loks of it our characters are pretty different so it should be interesting. lol

Feel free to just move into his room if you want and Run can find out about it when he gets back from club activities. :D He'll be so pissed hehe.

@Run No prob. I'm not sure how soon I'll get there. I really don't even know "when" I am right now, so i just threw him into the halls. lol

@Zath. sure.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu May 19, 2011 7:14 pm

If anyone still comes here, you guys should check out my new RP. roleplay/gantz-phase-one/

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!