Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kasumara Academy

Places

a part of “Kasumara Academy”, a fictional universe by Pizzahutmarioparty.

Kasamura Academy is one of the top schools in Japan, however it takes wits or just being rich to get in. Though some students have secret lives, outside of the walls of Kasamura.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kasumara Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Places

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue May 03, 2011 8:55 am

Please post Places you think I should create! So far I have...
1. Cafeteria
2. Halls
3. Club rooms ( When you post in this place just simply put what club room in your post.)
4. Outside Campus
5. Class ( When you post in this place just simply put what club room in your post.)
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Places

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue May 03, 2011 9:04 am

Here you can get Idea what the school looks like, the Corridor isn't as dark...more of a white and cold. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue May 03, 2011 10:20 am

Wow, you posted alot of places I never thought about. lol Go PizzaHutMario Party!

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue May 03, 2011 10:47 am

Ah well thank you, this is Kasumara Academy. They are top notch~ You can call me Pizza since it's shorter, or whatever you want. :p

Hehe, also I hate to be a stick in the mud. I am going to advertise for a Rp a friend has made, it looks pretty interesting.
roleplay/lucky-number-seven/#ooc <--- Feel free to check it out, if you don't want to you don't have to.
I know there was something else I was going to mention, but it slip my mind it seems.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue May 03, 2011 1:22 pm

looks like its already full, but it sounds interesting. I'll probably read it in my spare time. Can I call you P-izzie instead? lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Tue May 03, 2011 3:19 pm

i think you should have work as a place too, i work at an INN, as well as live there...
Life is what you make of it, I'm doing pretty good, what about you?

zath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Wed May 04, 2011 12:11 pm

The Music room where Yuki will mostly be.

Run
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun May 08, 2011 1:58 am

Yuki and Taisuke's dorm room.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!