Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thirteenth Street Saints & Sinners

a part of “Thirteenth Street Saints & Sinners”, a fictional universe by Paradigm.

A new city, some old problems, some orphan teens, and one blossoming streetgang.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Thirteenth Street Saints & Sinners”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Thirteenth Street Saints & Sinners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Wed May 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Click picture to be taken to the roleplay

What do you get when you mix a newly built city, with a tough economy, a group of orphan teens, some fate, and a daring new ideal?
A nice altruistic social clubstreetgang.

Where do I even begin? I should probably start with the current date. It's June 25th, 2018. As you probably already know, not much has changed from 2011 to 2018. The tough American economy, the lack of presidential action, the technological plateau... it's basically the exact same world, minus a few new metropolises.

You probably want to know where we are now, don't you? To answer that question, we're in New Hendrison.. and I do mean new. The city was built only six years ago, free of most crime, clean, organized.. it's an all around nice place to live. It's located in south east Maryland next to the ocean, it's pretty nice. It has a beautiful sunset, and weather is generally calm and sunny. To be even more specific, we're on Thirteenth Street, which is in the suburbs just outside of the megatropolis. Oh yeah, did I mention New Hendrison is huge? But on to more important matters.

There are some people in New Hendrison who haven't quite had it all too well. In fact, they haven't had anything go too well. They're all orphans, they've all gotten issues, and some are even already getting in to trouble. Sounds pretty bad, doesn't it? Well, to make things a bit worse, they live on the streets all alone. Minimal friends, no family[or, in some cases, run-aways], and almost no money. They don't even own houses. Some have a steady income, but waste it away on drugs and alcohol. But here, let me explain who these people are, so you can judge how bad they have it for yourselves.

>>Character positions:
The two druggies
-Holly Mary Gimichi played by DarknessToDeath23
-Ian Blaze McKinely played by kelsiikhaos
The two felons
-Michael Phoenix played by Paradigm
-Berlin D'Amuri played by Bellelaine
The two 'entrepeneurs'
-Curtis Jackson played by MafiaMan
-Reserved by TrueGrit
The two prodigy's
-Michaline Rain Walker played by TwiliXDragon
-Ervain Arlexa played by BloodyMummy
The two romancers
-Angel Sorrentino played by AngelDreams
-

>>Rules:
>>>I don't care about how massive you can make your posts, I don't care if you can fit an entire novel into one post, I don't care if you can only muster up one or two lines. No, I don't care. But nothing irritates me more than completely ignoring punctuation, continually making spelling and grammar errors, or run on sentences. Keep that in mind when posting here.
>>>Please don't use anime pictures.
>>>Be realistic!! This is a gang roleplay, yes, but for gods sake make sensible posts. You're not going to get shot in every post, you're not going to be murdering someone every post, you aren't blowing up police stations and hijacking random cars for no reason. And bear in mind, if you're shot, you probably will need medical care, you can't just throw on a bandaid and be fine.
>>>Romance is 100% A-okay, but take things realistically. Whether your character wants sex or love, take a reasonable pace. Don't have your characters just magically fall in love at first sight within like ten posts. This irritates me too, it's not realistic at all.
>>>To show you read and accept the rules completely, remove the "Favorite pet" section from the character skelly.
>>>Have fun, and follow the rules!!
oh, and don't be afraid to ask questions if you have them!

>>Skelly:
Code: Select all
[i]Name[First name, surname]:[/i]
[i]Years of age:[/i]
[i]Gender:[/i]
[i]Which character 'group' do they belong to?[/i]
[i]Character's appearance[Pictures of random or famous people are fine. BUT NO ANIME!]:[/i]
[i]Character's personality[opt]:[/i]
[i]Character's equipment[opt]:[/i]
[i]Character's past[opt]:[/i]
[i]Favorite pet:[/i]
[i]Reason for wanting to join/start the gang:[/i]
[i]Skills[Be realistic, you won't have a billion of them.]:[/i]
[i]Likes/Dislikes[opt]:[/i]

Most everything in this OOC post is in the RP tab, so you know.
Last edited by Paradigm on Fri May 13, 2011 10:37 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Thirteenth Street Saints & Sinners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odyne on Wed May 11, 2011 6:25 pm

'Kay, so this seems pretty interesting. Reserve a romancer spot for me?
This body holding me/Reminds me of my own mortality/Embrace this moment; Remember: We are eternal,/All this pain is an illusion.~Tool - Parabola

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Odyne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Wed May 11, 2011 6:27 pm

For sures.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed May 11, 2011 6:47 pm

EDIT- Ignore everything I have said..

May I reserve a felon? It will be a girl...

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Wed May 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Honestly they don't have to be opposite sexes in every class, so long as the gender ratio is somewhat unbiased. But I'll give the other romancer spot to you :DD

edit: err, felon then. You has the felon spot. (:

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Wed May 11, 2011 8:01 pm

I'll start typing an introduction but probably won't be posting until either Odyne's character is finished&posted or somebody else joins. Four would probably be sufficient for an okay start.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Wed May 11, 2011 8:21 pm

I shall take the second Prodigy, but I must get off so expect the character sheet sometime tomorrow.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Wed May 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Mmkay. Reserved the spot for you.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Wed May 11, 2011 8:57 pm

I am going to make a character sheet for one of the druggies later tonight or tomorrow.
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Wed May 11, 2011 9:53 pm

I made one hope it's okay. Tell me if I need to change anything.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Wed May 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Perfectly acceptable ^_^

I managed to make a kind of huge introduction that I'll copy/paste in now. don't mind how big it is, not all of my posts will be like it <,<

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Wed May 11, 2011 10:20 pm

EDIT: Ignore this post please.
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueGrit on Wed May 11, 2011 10:51 pm

I'd like to reserve a spot. I probably won't have the sheet up till Monday though, i've got a baseball game tomorrow, and friday is my birthday.

TrueGrit
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed May 11, 2011 10:58 pm

I would like to reserve the female romancer, please. (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Thu May 12, 2011 5:52 am

Happy birthday to you TrueGrit! I'll reserve you one for "Entrepreneur" but it can change if you don't really want that one. >.>

And okay @ all of the reserves except for the last one. There was already someone waiting for me to accept their character, sorry ;-;

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu May 12, 2011 11:42 am

Then may I reserve the male druggie?

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Thu May 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Yah. Definitely. We need more male characters anyhow. Right now it's a 5:1 gender ratio ;-;

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 pm

I can make a dude if you'd like. I don't really want too, but I will. I can make the other romancer.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Thu May 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Nah, it's okay, and the other romancer is already taken lol

Paradigm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Thu May 12, 2011 6:33 pm

I would like to reserve the other Prodigy if it is still available and if it is not I would request to know the available spots to see if I would like to join under one of those

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!