Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mother/Father Dearest

Mother/Father Dearest

a part of “Mother/Father Dearest”, a fictional universe by LightingStrikes.

this is the after story of Carnival Missing II

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mother/Father Dearest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Mother/Father Dearest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed May 11, 2011 10:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mother/Father Dearest"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Mother/Father Dearest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Fri May 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Hiya everyone! We are still on Day one... remember one day can take as long as a full week! Or even a month! :) So Elijah Feel free to take Nikki out on a date... a little romance is fine in this one!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Mon May 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Okay, just a few notes here on my post!

Rhett and Benjamin are probably not "old" friends. They're good friends, but I don't think they go too far back. Rhett would've met Ben a couple years after college...So they've probably been friends for about 3 years now. Benjamin would be a good couple years older than Rhett, as Rhett is only twenty-five. Lightning, you never specified how old Benjamin was, but (judging by his demeanor) I would put him at about mid-thirties or later... Of course he could be young and yet very serious... But he does have that scar above his eye- that suggests age... But I digress.

Also- No one knows about Nikki being the daughter of Emily... EXCEPT Benjamin, who has been sworn to secrecy. Obviously, Nikki's power over James Blackwell comes from her threat to release the information about herself and Emily to the press. Benjamin wouldn't tell because of his policy of privacy with his patients. The only reason Benjamin knows in the first place is because he's working with Emily. Rhett doesn't know- and will continue to be clueless until Nikki decides she wants to fill him in.

FINALLY- Just know that I'm not trying to make Benjamin look bad at all. I'm just trying to emphasize Nikki's dislike of him and how bad she can grate on people.

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu May 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Waiting on Nikki & Elijah I will be gone for most of the weekend. :) Would love to respond at least one more time before I leave. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leopardspotz17 on Sun May 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Sorry for my absence. I've been absolutely swamped with work. If I could've found time to post, I would have. But, as it is the end of the school year, teachers are piling on last minute assignments. Myself, I've got a paper, bio project, take-home math test, and latin translation to do.

leopardspotz17
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Wow...that's a lot of work. :P I'm just glad my school semester is over for now. :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue May 31, 2011 11:24 am

It is ok everyone!!! :) Your only required to post 2 times every 10 days! :) More is great when appropriate and everyone has posted! I do not mind waiting for responses. RL Must come first. :) :) But you are all doing a GREAT job at keeping this going at a modern pace. Crystal if you feel the need and can keep it up feel free to create a best friend or enemy of Raine, someone Alexander can beat the tar off of protecting Raine or something. :) Still coming up with a new bad guy/girl.

RPG: Where dose Miss Blue fit in our story. :) Please Enlighten me! :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 31, 2011 5:15 pm

Ah...I would, but I don't know that I can really keep it up. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Sorry, I've been swamped on last-minute homework so I won't be able to post 'til tomorrow at the earliest.

Blue, urmm... well, she's an old friend of Elijah. I was planning on a little jealousy of Nikki and maybe trying to get Elijah to cheat. If anything, she can be a teen intern at the therapist's office, but... idkk
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Yes I am game but you will have to talk to Leopod about that. I am giving her till the eight of this month to make her post then I will post regardless. I will not write her out just yet RL can get crazy on us. So I will give her sometime. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:09 am

Ok lets keep this moving shall wee? Dont know where Nikki is.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!